It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Farrakhan cryptic and mysterious speech about Wheels

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   
A very cryptic and mysterious speech by Farrakhan on July 4th:

That´s why I asked them to show you the "Wheels", because I also ask a lot to send them over here to confirm what I said today - that the man that I represent today, you know the two men? They are the Masters of the Wheels, and that´s where I got to tell you over the last 20-30 years - the planning of the Presidents of the United States - I got it on my visits to the Wheels! You all laughed at me, thought I was crazy - but I´m about to go back to the Wheels.

See the speech here for yourself below - what do you think he means when he refers to the "Wheels" ? Sounds to me like he is talking about UFO´s. Who are these two "Masters" that controls the wheels that he is in contact with? What do these Masters have to do with planning the Presidents of the United States? Very strange.

-MM
edit on 13-7-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 04:25 PM
link   

edit on 13-7-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

All I could find, short of time.

www.finalcall.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
That was interesting. Didn't realise Farrakhan claimed to be a UFO contactee.

Wheels from the book of Ezekiel I guess.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Sounds to me like he's either very high on something or very confused.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   
The two wheels (masters) = an old school film projector.

edit on 13-7-2020 by FlukeSkywalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Maybe he's opening a recording studio in hopes to pump out cassette tapes of some fresh jamz

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   
He believes that he's been to a UFO, Jesus was Black, God is black and they're the chosen 144k. This was told to him by God and Jesus who were on this UFO.

The guy is a wak job.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 05:57 PM
link   

He's talking about the mothership he visits. No lie. I think it was way back in the late 90s I saw him in an interview on FoxNews where he talked about visiting it orbiting the Earth.

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Here you go:

The Nation of Islam subscribes to the belief that UFOs are man-made machines that are piloted not by extraterrestrial beings, but by humans. It is believed that these machines will have a hand in the Day of Judgment. Its late leader Elijah Muhammed claimed that the biblical Book of Ezekiel describes a "Mother Plane" or great "Wheel". Elijah reported in his books that his mentor, Wallace Fard Muhammad, claimed that there was hidden technology on the Earth which selected scientists all around the world are secretly aware of. Fard explained that he had had a huge "Mother Plane" or "Wheel" constructed on the island of Nippon (Japan) in 1929. The movement's current leader, Louis Farrakhan, describes the "Mother Plane" thus:

The Honorable Elijah Muhammad told us of a giant Motherplane that is made like the universe, spheres within spheres. White people call them unidentified flying objects (UFOs). Ezekiel, in the Old Testament, saw a wheel that looked like a cloud by day but a pillar of fire by night. The Hon. Elijah Muhammad said that that wheel was built on the island of Nippon, which is now called Japan, by some of the original scientists. It took 15 billion dollars in gold at that time to build it. It is made of the toughest steel. America does not yet know the composition of the steel used to make an instrument like it. It is a circular plane, and the Bible says that it never makes turns. Because of its circular nature it can stop and travel in all directions at speeds of thousands of miles per hour. He said there are 1,500 small wheels in this mother wheel which is a half mile by a half mile (800 by 800 m). This Mother Wheel is like a small human built planet. Each one of these small planes carry three bombs.[5]

posted on Jul, 13 2020 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Yeah, he's talking about the Mothership.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 04:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
He believes that he's been to a UFO, Jesus was Black, God is black and they're the chosen 144k. This was told to him by God and Jesus who were on this UFO.

The guy is a wak job.

Didn´t know that there were such UFO theories within some Muslim congregations. Not a believer myself, but more interesting speeches than that your average Baptist church imo
! Very cool.

-MM
edit on 14-7-2020 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 05:48 AM
link   
Probably 1800's source.

"Everything goes, everything comes back; eternally rolls the wheel of being."

Faulkners mothership from 1929 used wheel analogies to differentiate observation.
Benjy was disturbed by what Nietzsche referred to as the eternal return, but which happens in the Sound and the Fury over a much shorter time span at the square with the soldier statue.

Because Father said clocks slay time. He said time is dead as long as it is being clicked off by little wheels; only when the clock stops does time come to life.

drc.usask.ca...

So Farrakhan must be watching something the Military did back in the day.

Which might imply some Shakespeare nuance "he'll be to Rome".

Feel those four talons!

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Reading about the mothership/wheel thing reminded me of scientology-and as it turns out,there are connections between the two-

In recent years, the embrace of Dianetics under Farrakhan has drawn much criticism that the Nation of Islam is becoming too close to the Church of Scientology and the ideas of its founder L. Ron Hubbard, whom Farrakhan has said he respects. Farrakhan has praised Hubbard, saying he was "exceedingly valuable to every Caucasian person on this Earth".
Of followers of Scientology, he stated "You can still be a Christian; you just won't be a devil Christian. You'll still be a Jew, but you won't be a satanic Jew!"[44][45][67][68]
NOI Sister Charlene Muhammad, a correspondent for NOI's newspaper The Final Call, received the "Dianetics Auditor of the Year" Award 2018. In her acceptance speech she thanked, in order, Minister Louis Farrakhan, David Miscavige (leader of the Church of Scientology), and “most of all, L. Ron Hubbard.”[69]

en.wikipedia.org...

Satanic jews and devil chrisians huh?
Sounds like quite a hateful organisation.
I know very little about the NOI,I may have to make it my rabbit hole dive for the day.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   
Didnt this bozo claim that Obama had top secret clearance on Roswell and UFOs to be released by him.

Even an idiot like me seen ufos, onebwhite even told me to get a better job an the other orange guy said your looking better. And i never had a crazy polygamist sex cult following. Maybe I should next time.

Also isnt his group responsible for Malcolm x death in which he admitted they "shot the brother."

Dont the wheels description belong to Judaism an Christainity, an not Islam. He must be jewish if he seeing something out of the O.T, since one pope excuted a sailor for seeing a ufo that looked like a set of jewish burning candles.

Only fair...
edit on 14-7-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 10:40 AM
link   

See the speech here for yourself below - what do you think he means when he refers to the "Wheels" ? Sounds to me like he is talking about UFO´s. Who are these two "Masters" that controls the wheels that he is in contact with? What do these Masters have to do with planning the Presidents of the United States? Very strange.

From previous speeches that Farrakhan has given over the years, he believes that the two "Masters" of the "Wheel" of life are his version of God/Jesus Christ which have been given Islamic names...

I believe that The Two that back me are pushing me to make known The Presence of The Two that are on The Wheel, 1.) The Great Mahdi, Master Fard Muhammad and 2.) The Messiah, the Honorable Elijah Muhammad: “Who” They are and “why” our representation of Them is so important, that the world’s leaders; the pope—all religious leaders, and political leaders, understand the seriousness of the presence of The Wheel and its work.

And according to Farrakhan, they are here to warn people of upcoming wars and will liberate black people from all over the world...LOL!

However, if I am in reality in front of you by Allah’s Divine Will, as an extension of The Divine Warnings given to you from the Honorable Elijah Muhammad, then be instructed that you would do well to leave me alone. You would do well to leave the Nation of Islam alone; and to cease and desist from your evil planning against the future of the Black people of America and the world. For the Black people of America, though despised and rejected, have now become the people of God—and He has declared that He will fight you for their liberation.

www.finalcall.com...

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
I don't think it has anything to do with UFO's. It is a metaphor for power.

He is talking about 2 powerful people. Akin to "the Wheels of progress", the real movers, those that posses great power and can spin reality out of most good ideas.

posted on Jul, 14 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
I don't think it has anything to do with UFO's. It is a metaphor for power.

He is talking about 2 powerful people. Akin to "the Wheels of progress", the real movers, those that posses great power and can spin reality out of most good ideas.

I thought that as well. But no, it is UFOs.

www.foxnews.com...

new topics

top topics

join