It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th shooting in the Seattle chop and Protests outside the Mayors Mansion

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher
a reply to: SolAquarius

In statement is was ended. but in execution not so much. Seems that the mayor wafled on it . City official went in they had bulldozer to take down the barricades then they compromised on using the bulldozer.

Basically not taking immediate and decisive action on the morning they went in has allowed the chaz to linger on.

I think we had someone lay infront of a tractor that kind of stopped it.

Easy solution to that problem, program the backhoes and bulldozers like a Roomba. plot the border of what is to be cleared, and if anyone gets in the way that's a "them problem." This needs to end, all of it, not just Seattle.

posted on Jun, 30 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

There seems to be all sorts of game of thrones style politics playing out in Seattle.
a reply to: SolAquarius

It seems Carmen at least wants to try and get the capitol hill area safe again.

I dont know if you referenced this report yet. But there is a retired officer that says that force might be neccessary to take back east precint.

Force mught be neccessary

I really believe at this point, the protesters have really forced the hand and we're going to have to use force," Villahermosa said.

But, according to Seattle Police Officer's Guild president Mike Solan, the inability to use things like tear gas limits what can be done.

"The only option now is to use our physical bodies and our baton to hold people back," Solan said.

Yeah without the tar gas which funny enough Sawant and her crew got that banned, how do they remove them?

posted on Jul, 1 2020 @ 05:56 AM
link   
You mean to tell me that when a bunch of children take over a city by force, suspend rule of law, and hand out rifles like candy to their little gangs, people are getting shot?

Shocking!

Don't we have a national guard specifically to end this sort of thing?

<< 1   >>

join