It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War against police built upon a lie

page: 1

join
share:
+6 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 07:14 PM
link   
This whole situation stinks to high heaven. The left and George Soros has tried everything imaginable and unimaginable to unseat Donald Trump. The have tried to leverage every opportunity including the pandemic at the complete and utter destruction of our country. In fact they were losing the PR war in the pandemic which pitted them against elderly barbers and moms just trying to feed their kids. It's no surprise that they would latch on to George Floyd's death to refocus attention and manipulate it to their agenda.

Earlier today my husband was watching a clip from Tucker Carlson. I found the clip posted by someone else but it does a great job of illustrating the lie.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

The ironic thing about it all is, it's going to be the black, Mexican, and yes white ghettos in America that end up with no cops. Life will become even worse for those people, gangs will take over and those neighbourhoods will become like little war torn sections of America, maybe even with their own travel advisories. Meanwhile, the wealthy of all colours will live in their gated communities with functioning private police forces essentially creating the kind of dystopia written about in some science fiction novel.

I don't like cops, i've had some poor experiences with them, I wrote a long rant thread about one of them here once. But anyone who thinks society doesn't need some way to deal with crime deserves the horror show they're choosing to live in.

The way police have been allowed to operate in America is completely ridiculous. They've been co-opted by private prison industries and weapon manufacturers, they serve corporations and not the people they're sworn to protect. They operate without much oversight, despite being a branch of the government.

Everyone seems to forget police are supposed to exisrbto 'protect and serve' society. The enemies aren't the police, it's the people who've co-opted our police, turned them against all of us and are using them to serve their interests.

edit on 10/6/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy Tucker tonight is excellent.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Facts do not matter to the political agenda purveyors portraying themselves as legit journalists. They will not speak of those facts, cover those facts or accept them on any level. If black people refuse to accept the real systemic problem is black on black violence then that is their choice. If they refuse to accept over 60% of black women are single mothers with deadbeat dads then so be it. Their neighborhoods will forever be war zones of their own creation.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88
Sounds like urban America in the seventies ans eighties.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
This is the awful results of years of indoctrination teaching that everything today is just a continuation of history from 200 years ago. How the system is actively working against some and why any amount of violence is not only warranted but applauded. People are being randomly assaulted and killed for nothing more than the color of their skin and it's not the supposed victims. When Gone With the Wind is dropped by HBO yet movies like "Django Unchained" are just fine then things have gone horribly off the rails. This cannot continue and no amount of kneeling, groveling or disbanding police is going to stop it.

This is a forest fire lit in the American public and I just see an ocean of fuel yet not burned. Sadly I see this only resulting in many needless deaths for what? An election?

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

If we're going to hate all cops for what one cop did, does that mean that we can hate all Muslims for 9/11?

Asking for a friend.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 08:16 PM
link   

facts matter. Or is that wrong to say?

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
You are dead on with your post.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
You can can't use screenshots of FBI crime statistics.
They get removed by the social justice media outlets.
Black lives matter, facts not so much.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Kind of like Mexico, eh?

What I'm interested to see is how they ensure constitutional rights such as Due Process.... Just because they remove the police doesn't mean people lose their rights. And if someone dies because the city had no police force to protect them from criminals, they will be sued into bankruptcy.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Hey... I posted that on my meme thread.... 😂

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

Hey... I posted that on my meme thread.... 😂

It's still legit.

Just shows the hypocrisy of the left.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Just think. If everyone stopped fighting each other we could hunt down the globalist scumbags who stir things up.

That's what they are worried about most.

posted on Jun, 10 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
How's this for a theory....

She recalled that Black Lives Matter gained strength in the Ferguson, Missouri, riots, citing the Justice Department report that showed local officials using the police to generate revenue for the city.

“That was causing over-policing,” she said. “It is not the fault of the police nor is it the fault of the citizenry, what the legislature and the executive branches of city government are putting into legislative practice.”

www.breitbart.com...

I've seen this happen in numerous cities where the city essentially runs a racket by using police and code enforcement to write numerous tickets. Of course the wealthy and well connected have their tickets miraculously disappear with a phone call or two.... But for those people living in poor communities, this is especially hard and frustrating. It also doesn't help police-community relations...but often police officers are just as limited in their ability to fight this type of corruption at the risk of their own careers and feeding their families.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

If we're going to hate all cops for what one cop did, does that mean that we can hate all Muslims for 9/11?

Asking for a friend.

Part of me thinks that police corruption and abuse of power has been going on for decades. And perhaps, just perhaps, they have garnered a lot of well-earned ire from the people over the years.

Am I justifiying what is happening? No! I think it is wrong. But I also understand where it is coming from. There is a prophecy of Jesus I recall, that in the last days the love of the greater number would cool off because of the increase of lawlessness.

Lawlessness is at an all time high. Politicians act lawlessly, police departments are lawless. In fact you will see the very same police that will strictly, harshly, and abusively enforce the law, break the very laws they enforce routinely.

Case in point, highway patrol pulling over a police officer for routinely breaking the speed limit, and not just by a small amount. The time she pulled him over he was going 110MPH on the highway, just because he wanted to get to work quicker.

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Get out of here with your logic.

~Sovereign

posted on Jun, 11 2020 @ 03:27 AM
link   
This is not about removing Police Departments...its about separating them from Political influence and Graft and about disempowering Unions and its about redacting many laws which were designed to weld the corruption to the Systems forever laws in every area of law that were fraudulently lobbied for then fraudultently and in a WEAPONIZED MANNER embedded within the legal frameworks to support this greater evil cause.

The simple solution is to swiftly change or redact all of these weaponized laws and this process will immediately open up these evil groups and their assets to MASSIVE CIVIL SETTLEMENTS....meaning that any City or Jurisdiction that employs a Police Force will now be ACCOUNTABLE FOR THEIR ACTIONS FULLY AND COMPLETELY....we need to kick out the Unions….we need to redact all of the Laws which prevent us from criminally charging rouge LEOs and from making Citizens arrests upon them and from holding their peers accountable for failing to stop crimes in progress committed by co-workers.

Its all about money.

The evil ones protected themselves from litigation and made it impossible fiscally for anyone or even groups to battle them....as if laws bastardized then weaponized over multiple Generations was not enough.The Insurance Industry must also be remediated they are complicit.

We don't need to remove our Police forces we NEED TO SAVE THEM....we need to PURGE THEM BY REMOVING ALL UPPER MANAGEMENT and then filtering out the rotten employees who have committed crimes already and cannot be redeemed without compromising The Peoples Interests,then disconnecting them from Politics and the proxy graft and collusion weaponised Lobby Groups and complicit Politicians and Civic Councils represent completely.
edit on 11-6-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

top topics

join