It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Freakin' Cats!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bloodworth

originally posted by: crayzeed
a reply to: RomaSempre
Strange that you've put this on as I was only talking to my friend about cats digging up his garden. He bought a device that emits ultrasonic sounds that drive cats and dogs away. Next time I see him I will ask him the name of the device.
PS. I know it sounds crazy but if you live near a zoo try and get some lion or tiger crap and leave a few pieces about. This is supposed to frighten them off.

My neighbor has one and its super annoying.

This lady in the neighborhood built all these little houses for cats and the population sky rocketed.

And people wonder where Jeffrey Dahmer came from ...

Damned cat ladies!!

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: crayzeed
Strange that you've put this on as I was only talking to my friend about cats digging up his garden. He bought a device that emits ultrasonic sounds that drive cats and dogs away. Next time I see him I will ask him the name of the device.
PS. I know it sounds crazy but if you live near a zoo try and get some lion or tiger crap and leave a few pieces about. This is supposed to frighten them off.

My neighbor has one and its super annoying.

This lady in the neighborhood built all these little houses for cats and the population sky rocketed.

And people wonder where Jeffrey Dahmer came from ...

Damned cat ladies!!

I don't get it

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I don't get it

Some people hate on animals that burden a the community. Mom or Dad expresses their distaste at the dinner table. Li'l Jeffrey learns 'no respect' for animals. He starts killing them. He gets fascinated. Moves his fetish up to humans.

posted on Jun, 8 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Raccoon or possum (opossum) for sure..

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Cats also hate citrus, so you could oil your new deck with citrus oil, or citronella or such

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

I don't get it

Some people hate on animals that burden a the community. Mom or Dad expresses their distaste at the dinner table. Li'l Jeffrey learns 'no respect' for animals. He starts killing them. He gets fascinated. Moves his fetish up to humans.

Yikes...lol..

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 05:29 AM
link   
We use one of this things to keep cats at bay, 100% effective, at least in our case.

It's called the 'PestBye' Jet Spray'.", It's a battery powered motion activated sprinkler system.

Here's a short video of me testing it out on my unsuspecting daughter, lol

Product page with details and reviews - Linky

The only downside, for us at least (close neighbours), it can be quite noisy, but only for a few seconds.

Worth noting is that bright early morning Sun seems to trigger it, so placement requires some thought.

posted on Jun, 9 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I am a cat person, also a Dog person on occasion, both love, are intelligent and despite bias cat's are loyal just not the protectors a dog usually is.

That said there are many cat repellent solutions ranging from pellet's that will keep the cat away to ultrasonic devices that also deter them from your yard or home.
This is just one of many sources.
wiki.ezvid.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join