It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non-Human Operate Within The Visual Spectrum 'We Cannot See' - ULTRATERRESTRIALS EXIST!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Just because we (humans) cannot observe within the complete visual spectrum, does not automatically make "aliens" a real thing.

No evidence for extraterrestrial, or "ultraterrestrial" anything, anywhere, anytime has ever been verified.

Your verifiable proof to the contrary would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
edit on 2-9-2021 by Kreeate because: beam me up scotty

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Kreeate

How could a Non-player character in a video game prove to another Non-player character that they are in fact in a simulation? How could they prove that another being is of a deeper reality that could switch off their universe?

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: EncounteRreport
a reply to: Blue Shift

Are you suggesting that people are poking the bear?

I'm suggesting that our perception and conception of reality is superficial at best. We know that because we've built machines that allow us to see farther, smaller, bigger, and broader than we ever were in the past. But as the old showmen once said, "You ain't seen nothing yet!" Which is accurate. There's no reason to assume that our machine building won't continue to improve to the point where we can expand our senses even further.

The only snag is that whatever we find, we then have to understand and try to incorporate into our current paradigms, and for some of this stuff like psi energy (for lack of a better term) that will require a lot of rejiggering of our thoughts. While we wait for that to happen, if somebody is already ahead of the game -- time travelers, for instance -- they may be monitoring us or even interacting with us in ways that we just can't perceive or comprehend... yet. Science is nothing but persistent.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   

How could a Non-player character in a video game prove to another Non-player character that they are in fact in a simulation? How could they prove that another being is of a deeper reality that could switch off their universe?

I suppose that's why people look for anomalies. Things so out of the ordinary they can't currently be explained. The "paranormal" books are full of encounters with odd creatures, people vanishing or appearing from "nowhere" (see the Man from Taureg), weird things flying around, time slips, and so on. If no reasonable ordinary explanation can be found for these things after a decent investigation and determining that no known phenomena can account for them, then we have to start looking outside the box and into areas we can hypothesize about even though we don't have the paradigms yet to actually explore them in detail. And we're going to have to come up with some new vocabulary to describe it, because what we have now is way too vague and carries too much baggage. Kind of like "UFO" has come to mean "aliens," but "UAP" is still nice and neutral.

We have to get the data first, before we start trying to prove up stuff. At this point, it's still in the conjectural phase.
edit on 2-9-2021 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 03:24 PM
link   

I've never hear anybody question whether humans who have a magnetic field can travel outside the earth's magnetic field.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Fine... Define "ultraterrestrial" then. We are talking about "operating within the visual spectrum we cannot see." apparently.
We are not necessarily talking about a hypothetical holographic simulation universe.

If you think "ultraterrestrial" is holographic or a simulation... then show me the definitive proof. If you can't then don't make definitive statements.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Not to be that be guy, but show me proof that ultraterrestrials in of themselves exist or not make statements implying that they do. I'm actively doing research to discover a phenomena related to this. When I publish, I'd be happy to send you a link.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

That's why I love the change to UAP, although I've hard a hard time remembering to use it. There is truth out there, but we must work to find it.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Not to be that be guy, but show me proof that ultraterrestrials in of themselves exist or not make statements implying that they do. I'm actively doing research to discover a phenomena related to this. When I publish, I'd be happy to send you a link.

Thank you for your service. Until you publish the verifiable, peer reviewed proof... it is still just wishful thinking. Little more than fantasy and utter bollocks at best. I await your publication.

posted on Sep, 2 2021 @ 04:12 PM
link   

I bid you the same with your ideas. Have a nice day.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 01:47 AM
link   
does anyone have a link to the video again? seems deleted.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Also interested in updates.

Bump.

posted on Jan, 5 2023 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

Me Too.

So while we wait..... lets all enjoy this little short as a bit of a diversion.

Johnny

posted on Feb, 11 2023 @ 08:15 PM
link   
This is another talk by them that covers much of the same information- and is fascinating... the original vid seems to be missing from the web, now.

posted on Feb, 12 2023 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Your research should include a taste of the spirit molecule. It would go a long way into giving you a solid glimpse of the ultraterrestials. The cosmos is much more complicated than Mayberry rfd.

posted on Nov, 21 2023 @ 12:49 AM
link   

edit on Tue Nov 21 2023 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2024 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I found this youtube channel that has some ghost incidents from soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan. I saw a couple stories where the soldiers saw things and beings only visible when they were using their night vision. When they pulled their night goggles off, the beings vanished.

www.youtube.com...
www.youtube.com...

Ive seen a lot of cases in other places where beings that were only visible in special ranges of light, which is mostly invisible to us. Thats why cats and dogs freak out at blank walls or empty air. Its not really empty, but they can see in ranges of light that we cant. I also read that birds and bugs can see colors we cant, so they probably see these beings too. Ive often wondered if they are involved in poltergeist activity.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join