It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whilst distracted, take a look at who tried to sneak past the internet....

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2020 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Funny how this worked out isn't it. Create an issue where a lot of the world is divided and pushed into turmoil, and now a world governing body has come out with a happy peaceful system. If anyone wants to call my warnings of Trotskyism "nonsense". This new world order the UN is pushing is nothing but Trotskyism.

Here's the funny part about this, and this is why things are going to get nasty. From my understanding of the issues, the Synarchists have disassociated themselves from the Trotskyists. So if the Trotskyists really want to control everything they are going to remove any trace of the Synarchists.

Ok so to put this in plain texts for everyone to be on board, on one hand you have descendants of Charlemagne (the Synarchists), and on the other you have new money people being greedy about power (these are the people who descended form the 1300 merchant class families) The Merchant class was created by exploiting the working class of people, and the merchant class created the framework for dealing with people the way Trotsky thought about dealing with them centuries later.

So "Old world order" vs "New world order" and everyone not in these brackets are just … people really should go learn about how Knights treated the common person before the chivalric code was written. Don't worry though we can always revive the points made during the Peasants' Revolt in England of 1381 or the revolt of the Ciompi in Florence in 1378.

I think this cataloging of Charlemagne's descendants may have been behind some of these genealogy DNA research sites over the last few years.

I could be wrong though, but it doesn't look too much like it is.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 03:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I went hunting after reading your comment and discovered this:

The Open Conspiracy: Blue Prints for a World Revolution by H. G. Wells.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 04:40 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Cannot stop thinking about a statement that Graham Hancock made rather recently, I think on the JR show,
That when the SHTF and society and the grid go down, those that live in the Tribal communities of the Amazon rain forest will probably be the happiest people on the planet.....

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
Does anyone recall the global happiness survey that was released where the happiest nations on earth were coincidentally also some of the poorest?

There was a subjective wellness study but I cant remember who did it. I will find it though.

They asked a guy living in a grass hut on an island somewhere how happy he was in his daily life on a scale of 1 to 10. Then they asked a guy living in a 3 bedroom house in the suburbs the same question. They both answered the same. So the lesson learned is the guy in the suburbs doesn't need a 3 bedroom house to be happy.

I think a better measure would be to put the guy in the grass hut in a 3 bedroom house in the suburbs for a few months, then measure how much of a fight he puts up when you tell him he has to go back to the grass hut...

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 01:56 PM
link   

"So "Old world order" vs "New world order"

No. I have talked about this before, but people don't seem to get it.

'World Order' is the natural order of spiritual cultivation and human development. It's a planetary spiritual law that forms the framework of how to rise from apelike half-animals to divine, angelic beings through spiritual evolution and living according to the Creator's will.

So every planet has 'World Order' as a law and natural, spiritual system of development and cultivation.

The moloch-controlled pawns of evil on this planet aim to push that aside so the masses can live under their NEW 'World Order', which is an evil, tyrannical, oppressive, satanic set of anti-spiritual, materialistic, hedonism-worshipping laws.

So it's like replacing 'Ten Commandments' with 'New Ten Commandments'. It's not 'Old Ten Commandments' vs. 'New Ten Commandments' - it's just 'Ten Commandments' vs. 'New Ten Commandments'.

Also, the 'New World Order' does not mean 'An order that's new', but it means 'New version of 'World Order'', so the ACTUAL 'World Order' can be tossed away and replaced with a different 'World Order', or 'New World Order'.

We have to remember that no matter what readers here choose to accept/reject/believe/deny as the truth, the so-called 'elite' are EXTREMELY occultist people, and would have deep knowledge of all of this, as they are controlled by the entities from the other side (just think 'moloch' and you get the idea).

It's not that they worship moloch - its' more like 'moloch controls them'.

But take this information as what you will.. I can't prove anything, and this is incredibly difficult to research. The only reason I know about it, is that I just happened to stumble upon a 'channeled text' (allegedly from highly-cultivated E.T.s far beyond our primitive level of spiritual development) that was written in an obscure, rare language that I happen to be able to read.

I translated some parts of some passages of this text in other posts - so anyone curious about this, should be able to find more about this easily.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I think it's worth mentioning Jayme Illien the creator of "Happytalism" has a resume that begins with the CIA, then goldman-sachs before the UN.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Shoujikina

Are you aware that all religion is to these people is a way to control others?

Think about your beliefs and then think about how those beliefs are twisted by these groups to maintain control over you.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

The UN is what happens when you think teaching parliamentary procedure to a bunch of totalitarian dictators will magically make them embrace the joys of individual freedom.

I always felt that the UN was nothing much more than a way for every race or nationality that exists (or ever existed) to demand self-determination, and that is about as divisive as you can get. Yeah, war is messy. But it's a lot less messy than every country, religion or tribe of humanity wanting run things their own way and endlessly fighting each other and to hell with unity and cooperation that actually leads to progress. Take a look at Africa. What a waste of potential.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

They've been there since 2008 or 2009.

I agree with your sentiments on the subject overall, but they didn't sneak anything past us during all this stuff.

posted on May, 30 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

a reply to: beyondknowledge

Soma ... isn't that the push to legalize pot? Haven't you noticed that it has no downsides and cures everything.

People wonder why I am so skeptical of the drive to legalize it, and that's why. Nothing is so miraculous as they paint pot to be. Everything has its downsides. If for no other reason, look at how horrible it is to breathe any other fine particulate in the form of smoke. It's so bad the EPA was doing pollution studies on backyard BBQs to determine how bad they were for our lungs at one point.

But, you know, it's still fine to smoke pot.

All the arguments in its favor aside, that refusal to admit there could possibly be any downsides at all to it make me most skeptical about the push to legalize it.

But anyway, pot is the soma for the masses at this point.

People were happier and less stressed when they use to smoke more

Life is short , smoke if you got em

posted on Jun, 2 2020 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

The UN was set up by the huge corporations, who then placed technocrats and lobbists and Bankers, inside making all the important decisions, The rest was padded out with Neoliberal capitalists to make sure the people only see the politicians. All to make sure all members are opened up to huge corporations to go in and extract all resources and take every bit of profit out of countries,

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join