It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

She's been falsely accused of starting the coronavirus. Her life has been turned upside down

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: okrian

I went through that list. The first ban seems to be January 30th. Trump's ban was February 2nd. Several countries shut down travel between January 30th and February 5th.

So, Uzbekistan is a country that shut down before us.

How about Australia, New Zealand, Britain, Italy, France, Germany, Canada, and et.al.?

Let's also discuss the failure of those leaders? We need to discuss those failures. Why did they wait so long to do something? Failures, all failed government, right?

edit on 27-4-2020 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The morons need to make up their mind. Did Trump do too much or not enough?

They need to agree on position, it can't be both. They're showing their true colors.

Btw, "they" = "morons", so unless you're a "moron", you shouldn't take offense.

But, as we all know, the morons are very thin-skinned and my (this) post will be removed, shortly.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

originally posted by: SourGrapes

Name the countries.

By the time Trumps restrictions on China went into effect (Feb 2nd), 38 countries had already enacted it...

Travel Restrictions on China due to COVID-19

But Trump says he was the first so it must be true.

And, what you fail to mention because it is inconvenient is that the bulk of those countries either actually share a border with China or are in the immediate vicinity in the APAC region. Oh, also, the majority were done by only a few days, since the U.S. closed it Feb 2, 2020.

Nice way to spin the numbers by using vague stats and omissions of facts.

But, you keep that TDS going, it might just fight off this CV-19 spread if you lock yourself in your home for 2 years.

edit on 4/27/2020 by Krakatoa because: fixed spelling errors

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

And back on topic, here is an interview with some jerk who like to doxx folks he doesn't agree with:

(post by okrian removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar
a reply to: Klassified

Gee, dont know...
How long has it taken the parents of those supposedly undead school shooting victims to get "victory" in the courts?
Have they yet? Or is jones still appealing, arguing, delaying... do you think they will ever get the monetary settlement the court ordered? Or that any amount of money could balance out the hell that jones along with the other conspiratists and their followers put them through?

Ya know, the number of men or are falsely accused of sexual assault is also in the minority. But there seems to be quite a bit of weeping and gnashing of teeth about how those evil women are ruining the man's life..

I will be glad to respond, but I'm not going to take a guess at what your main point is. You're going to have to spell it out for me and I will try to be equally as succinct.

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 03:53 PM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
Please read new threads.
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 04:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: okrian

originally posted by: SourGrapes

Name the countries.

By the time Trumps restrictions on China went into effect (Feb 2nd), 38 countries had already enacted it...

Travel Restrictions on China due to COVID-19

But Trump says he was the first so it must be true.

That's wrong. Here's the NYT with Trump's order on January 31st.

Trump Administration Suspends Travel to China

posted on Apr, 27 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

She has angered the gods. We must throw her into the volcano!

(is she a virgin?)

Honestly, blaming someone fixes nothing.

It has just become another excuse for bigotry.

edit on 27/4/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:12 AM
link   

This is the danger of keyboard justice.

So what would you call what you are doing here then? Are you trying to get some sort of justice for this lady? Keyboard justice, maybe?

As per the article , George Webb seems to be the one that started this line of thinking , "Perhaps the most prominent cheerleader of the idea that Benassi had a role in the imaginary plot to infect the world is George Webb, a prolific 59-year-old American misinformation peddler. Webb has for years regularly streamed hours of diatribe live on YouTube, where he has amassed more than 27 million views and almost 100,000 followers."

Seems, and perhaps doesnt seem like solid arguments yet you are blaming him for this mess, just like he may have blamed her for the corona mess.... Do you see some similarities here?

I feel sorry for that women, i havent researched this story, and i dont know what happen - but i agree we should ALL be carefull blaming others for stuff, if we dont have any solid proof - so i ask you, do you have any proof - or are you just playing justice keyboard warrior against this man, because you think he might have done the same?

I mean no offence by this post - it seems like we both agree that public shaming is bad, so i just wanted you to think about whether you are doing the same or not, by accussing this man of being behind the hetz against Benassi?

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoFearsEqualsFreeMan

So what would you call what you are doing here then? Are you trying to get some sort of justice for this lady? Keyboard justice, maybe?

As per the article , George Webb seems to be the one that started this line of thinking , "Perhaps the most prominent cheerleader of the idea that Benassi had a role in the imaginary plot to infect the world is George Webb, a prolific 59-year-old American misinformation peddler. Webb has for years regularly streamed hours of diatribe live on YouTube, where he has amassed more than 27 million views and almost 100,000 followers."

Seems, and perhaps doesnt seem like solid arguments yet you are blaming him for this mess, just like he may have blamed her for the corona mess.... Do you see some similarities here?

I feel sorry for that women, i havent researched this story, and i dont know what happen - but i agree we should ALL be carefull blaming others for stuff, if we dont have any solid proof - so i ask you, do you have any proof - or are you just playing justice keyboard warrior against this man, because you think he might have done the same?

I mean no offence by this post - it seems like we both agree that public shaming is bad, so i just wanted you to think about whether you are doing the same or not, by accussing this man of being behind the hetz against Benassi?

I'm not trying to get justice for the lady in the OP.

I'm calling out the fact that Online Justice , more often then not, is incorrect, uninformed and predicated on assumptions formed on 4Chan and Reddit posts.

What would you like me to provide proof of?

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:41 AM
link   
**** this bogus fear plandemic. the dates get pushed back, then pushed back again. the restrictions squeeze ever tighter, incrementally. the numbers are massaged to fit the agenda. questioning the logic becomes revolutionary. accepting the official line becomes mandatory. snitch mentality is encouraged. toe-ing the line becomes actual literal procedure as we follow arrows on the ****ing floor around stores. robots do that sh*t, following strips on their circuit. i am not a ****ing robot. the global 'virus' response is what overkill always wished it could be. the masters are laughing at how easy it was.

> NEW NORMAL.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

I'm calling out the fact that Online Justice , more often then not, is incorrect, uninformed and predicated on assumptions formed on 4Chan and Reddit posts.

You are implying that George Webb is behind the hetz against the women, iam just asking if you have proof of that, or if its a incorrect assumptions formed on the internet? (based on an article you read)

As per the article , George Webb seems to be the one that started this line of thinking

You DONT mention 4chan or reddit or any other persons/platforms for that matter.., But you do mentions that George Webb seems to be the on that started this wichhunt against the women in question, right?

So what iam asking is just this. Do you have proof of him being behind all this? or are you just blaming him for this mess, just like that women are being blamed for the corona mess.

Your whole OP is about the dangers of blaming individuels for stuff you cant proof. So if someone reads you OP, and agrees that George Webb is to blame, that persons might start harrasing Webb and then we are back to the start again...
Do you have any proof?

Iam pretty confident you didnt think about that, and didnt meant to blame anyone for this mess, without proof - thats the only reason i mention this - cause we agree on the rest of your OP.

I just think this is very relevant to your OP, and something we all should think about before blaming people for stuff.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   

You are implying that George Webb is behind the hetz against the women, iam just asking if you have proof of that, or if its a incorrect assumptions formed on the internet? (based on an article you read)

As per the article , George Webb seems to be the one that started this line of thinking

You DONT mention 4chan or reddit or any other persons/platforms for that matter.., But you do mentions that George Webb seems to be the on that started this wichhunt against the women in question, right?

So what iam asking is just this. Do you have proof of him being behind all this? or are you just blaming him for this mess, just like that women are being blamed for the corona mess.

Your whole OP is about the dangers of blaming individuels for stuff you cant proof. So if someone reads you OP, and agrees that George Webb is to blame, that persons might start harrasing Webb and then we are back to the start again...
Do you have any proof?

Iam pretty confident you didnt think about that, and didnt meant to blame anyone for this mess, without proof - thats the only reason i mention this - cause we agree on the rest of your OP.

I just think this is very relevant to your OP, and something we all should think about before blaming people for stuff.

I am not implying anything nor did I blame anything or anyone.

The paragraph where I quoted the George Webb stuff starts out with "As per the article" so I was just reporting on the details in the article.

The over all topic is something that I have felt and mentioned on multiple other posts throughout the years on ATS and in the real world.

As for the 4Chan and Reddit stuff, taken directly from my second post in this thread "Blurry pictures and theories on 4CHAN and Reddit should not be enough validation for a crowd that runs around stating "question everything " but sadly it usually is."

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Do you have any proof?

The paragraph where I quoted the George Webb stuff starts out with "As per the article" so I was just reporting on the details in the article.

The over all topic is something that I have felt and mentioned on multiple other posts throughout the years on ATS and in the real world.

As for the 4Chan and Reddit stuff, taken directly from my second post in this thread "Blurry pictures and theories on 4CHAN and Reddit should not be enough validation for a crowd that runs around stating "question everything " but sadly it usually is."

Like i said, or atleast tried to say - I dont blame you for hanging Weeb out, I just wanted to know if this could be taken the wrong way?

When i say you imply that George Webb is behind this, it is because you use the word "seems". That would aply that you are agreeing with the article and think that he may behind it.

NOBODY in this thread are making any comments about George Webb or attacking him (he might be quilty though) I know your NOT trying to blame him - but i do think i had a valid question and had to ask it.

So sorry if i come on to strong, and just sound like iam trying to be rude here, iam not - English is my second language - and even though iam fairly good at it, iam not near as good at getting to the point, as i am in my native language.

Thanks for the answers and thanks for making this OP - This is a subject we all should care a lot more about

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Do you have any proof?

Like i said, or atleast tried to say - I dont blame you for hanging Weeb out, I just wanted to know if this could be taken the wrong way?

When i say you imply that George Webb is behind this, it is because you use the word "seems". That would aply that you are agreeing with the article and think that he may behind it.

NOBODY in this thread are making any comments about George Webb or attacking him (he might be quilty though) I know your NOT trying to blame him - but i do think i had a valid question and had to ask it.

So sorry if i come on to strong, and just sound like iam trying to be rude here, iam not - English is my second language - and even though iam fairly good at it, iam not near as good at getting to the point, as i am in my native language.

Thanks for the answers and thanks for making this OP - This is a subject we all should care a lot more about

All good and no need to apologize on anything with me ever.. =)

If people don't have a thick skin then they shouldn't be online so while I can sometimes be pretty snarky I didn't pick up anything in your questions that didn't make sense especially with how easy it is to lose context via email , txt or other data at rest. Beyond that the questions you asked are a perfect example of the old ATS motto of "Deny Ignorance" so I would rather you ask me these types of questions 100% of the time vs not.

I think that part about Seems is an example of the being taken out of context. What I was saying there is that as per the article he seems to be the one who started it . In my opinion I don't have enough facts to say he was for sure which is why I didn't say something like "George Webb is definitely the one that started it"

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 01:48 PM
link   

He's just another babbling Alex Jones want-to-be with a YouTube account. He runs his big mouth by a river and talks about the typical conspiracy spiel.

It goes to show us the conspiracy angle has been ruined by idiots like Jones and this dunce and thereby continually hiding the true conspiracies like 911 and JFK behind these new frauds in the mold of Alex Jones.

They live on slandering ordinary people. They should sue his ass into the river he talks into.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join