It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anything that goes against the WHO is a violation of YouTube policies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: ZapBrannigan3030
What riots?
And brexit? It's a slow bleed isn't it? Never really gonna happen from what I'm seeing.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Well this is a globe you know.
Every nation effects every other.
There's no getting around that.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Echo007
That should tell you something.
Denying ignorance is actually important in the real world.

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Gothmog

Well this is a globe you know.
Every nation effects every other.
There's no getting around that.

So , you are in the EU ?

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

There she is , the globalist leader . Nice you’re still around . Anything for a paycheck right silly

posted on Apr, 22 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   

What riots?
And brexit? It's a slow bleed isn't it? Never really gonna happen from what I'm seeing.

Brexit? Never going to happen?

This virus is only compounding our will to continue as a sovereign unit.

I read your posts and between the lines, all I see is contempt for a freedom loving individual.

Who are you?

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Youtube is disgusting NWO platform , and clearly working same side with WHO ..which then link it with China .

If more people will simply move out from youtube, other platforms like LBRY will grow and improve with time & more users..-

Can you share a decent link? I like your idea.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 06:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
The intelligence community helped to create Google. For them it was a way of bypassing the Constitution. They must have known that there were enough idiots in the world that would say 'they are a private enterprise, they can do what they want'.
Look at where we are now.
Any time ther Govt wants to curtail freedom of speech they have a small group of proxies to do it for them and willing idiots at the ready to argue their case.

qz.com...

UKT I am glad to see we can agree on something again. This is some common ground for a lot of us.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 06:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

What riots?

Brexit? Never going to happen?

This virus is only compounding our will to continue as a sovereign unit.

I read your posts and between the lines, all I see is contempt for a freedom loving individual.

Who are you?

My money is on Chelsea Clinton. Got to make Mom look good and whitewash all the crimes of both Parents.

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
I think the time has come for a ATS video service, YouTube is compromised, it can still be useful for movie trailers and cat videos's and sporting clips. But it is clear it is censoring opinions and videos that are on the political spectrum that people flag for no reason other than they don't agree with it.

The time has come, maybe ATS could team up with other websites that aren't censor heavy and create a new video service, Reddit is out, any other suggestions ?

posted on Apr, 23 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
I think the time has come for a ATS video service, YouTube is compromised, it can still be useful for movie trailers and cat videos's and sporting clips. But it is clear it is censoring opinions and videos that are on the political spectrum that people flag for no reason other than they don't agree with it.

The time has come, maybe ATS could team up with other websites that aren't censor heavy and create a new video service, Reddit is out, any other suggestions ?

ATS block a lot of links and text.
it would not work.
best to find a good video site or cloud.

posted on Apr, 24 2020 @ 01:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: buddha

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

ATS block a lot of links and text.

it would not work.
best to find a good video site or cloud.

nm
edit on 24-4-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I came here to post a similar question.
Like so many of us I used to use youtube as an alternative place to research, and to benefit from others hard work which they'd share - this was absolutely vital for me and allowed me to progress leaps and bounds towards my own mental awakening. Tonight I went to youtube and wanted to get peoples insight on a particular topic - whilst there used to be hundreds of user made videos now the search just spat out clips uploaded by mainstream media. This is terrifying and the very first time I've noticed it. I feel suddenly trapped. Is there another video sharing platform that we can visit instead?
It isn't that I'm too lazy to research topics myself, it's just that we all stand on each other to see better, to see over the 'wall' built infront of us, and now we're told to just turn away from the wall entirely? No way. This censorship is going to cause extreme reactions in the population, especially right now when we're isolated from each other. I might seem over emotional but I feel like the internet just took a large leap towards gaslighting us and letting us believe this censored version of the internet was the way it's always been. I'm thankful for these forums, but videos are perfect for skimming and having on whilst you're researching something else. Not feeling good right now

posted on May, 17 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Yeah. Jennifer Zeng who has been instrumental in getting news out of China and is exceptionally careful about any claims made has just been demonetized and now they are doing TOS removals. Not excusing Youtube by any means, but they are in large part reacting to paid CCP 50 cent army accounts that lodge complaints. Even if 90% can be determined 100% to be bots, Youtube bends like a scared bzntch to the CCP and censors for them.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join