It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Two Weeks, Have You Changed your Mind about the covid-19 outbreak?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: kosmicjack
What's curious is that every web site I go to has people taking polls or asking for feedback to gauge consent about Civid19 and the response.

It's surreal.

And kind of sketchy.

I think a lot of this is just being played by ear. Long term plans coming to fruition.. But do they push hard now, or just use this as another stepping stone.

Im still not sure which way Id go, in their spot. But, my outlook is so vastly different anyway that it limits how accurately I can look at it from that position.

I think all of it, at every level, is not just an outdated paradigm (albeit with advanced tools), its been the biggest bottleneck of our species since it was "officially" established through feudalism.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: anzha
a reply to: Gothmog

If I may, flu season is between the beginning of october to the beginning of may. the CDC link I posted explained that. So, there are seasons, but it has been more spread out than the current 'covid season' as defined by first case to present in the US.

As for accurate counts of cases, that we can't do until we have sufficient testing. South Korea geared up for mass testing on the first case. We did not.

Additionally, NYC is reporting 200 to 300 heart attack deaths per day above the norm. No tests are done for covid, so whether they are related or are caused by people not going to the hospital because of covid or... we just don't know. The massive rise is unexplained though.

Still , flu has seasons.
COVID-19 has not equaled the time of the flu season yet.
Nor statistics.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Aside from not having to go to work literally nothing whatsoever has changed for me so this is "normal", it's everyone else in the world that now has to adjust to living the way I've been for years. LOL.

posted on Apr, 13 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: SwissMarked

Good for you. Then our Mich Governor said we couldn't travel to our vacation homes/cottages. Up there it's being isolated...Amish Country./National Forest...n that I can do...but no travel allowed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join