It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hyscram Or hypersonic hybrid superconducting combustion ram accelerated magnetohydrodynamic

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Yes, love the layman terms in that video

a reply to: watchitburn

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

i think that real MHD engines are in use in the black world and most of the public data on the topic and its uses are purposely obscured or buried.

Recently the top brass said it were too many programs in the black and maybe it was time for some of the staff to be aired. This thing could be one of them.

anzha said:

As mightmight stated, this guy has been peddling this stuff for a while and had no traction. Perhaps its a case like the reaction engines guys where they get almost no funding for a very long time and will slowly, doggedly get it done.

I think that´s exactly the case here.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 03:26 PM
link   
There's been a lot of legitimate work on MHD and hypersonic flows.

A few problems for the miracle cure: if you're stripping energy from the efflux, then you are lowering thrust. And if you're inducing ionization a la Ayaks, then you need power to do it. Which means stripping more thrust before you get useful thrust-stealing flow. Also, you're going to need to cool your magnets, using liquid-whatever through a pump and network of pipes. That takes Weight, power, space, all of which are at a premium onboard an aircraft.

Are elements of this plausible? Yes. Have some principles been investigated and even demonstrated? Yes. Does this make the mashup feasible or practical? No.

I think this is mostly the dog chasing it's tail. Which is why 30 yrs out, people are still thinking, "what if we..."

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: RadioRobert

if you were capable of going mach 8 but all the 'entropy' ,if you will, drops that to mach 6 than so be it.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 03:49 PM
link   
So now your airbreather "just" needs to be capable of Mach 8...

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Ideas sometimes, forget to stay quiet. China takes full advantage of this...

originally posted by: choomsuba
It seems like all this information you put out there should be classified.

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 10:04 PM
link   
So are we getting closer to the unveiling of the Green Lady?

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

if you want to get extravagant it could be hauled in to the air under a B52 or some other aircraft or with a liquid fueled rocket(get the cryogenics for later for 'free') to get up to speed to start your ramjets(or whatever) and Bobs your uncle

posted on Apr, 7 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

How do I cool my magnets with fuel I burned already..?

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Add it to the list..
New Airliner designs

posted on Apr, 8 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   

save enough to cycle around the magnets

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
New website, some more details:

www.hypermachaerospaceholdings.com...

posted on Aug, 29 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Fastmover

radioactive high temp superconductors.....the polonium flavor has some impressive features

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join