It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, Testing

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Alchemst7

The question I have is whether or not these tests are able to differentiate between the different types of corona-viruses?
As I understand it the tests are for RNA markers specific to SARS-CoV-2.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
something to consider, it has to do with false positibves of people who have been in contact with people with covid19.

www.collective-evolution.com...

I do not know if this is reliable info, but it does sound like a possibility.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

You're late. That's been pointed out. And is not really part of the topic.

posted on Apr, 2 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
something to consider, it has to do with false positibves of people who have been in contact with people with covid19.

www.collective-evolution.com...

I do not know if this is reliable info, but it does sound like a possibility.

Check out the data from the covid 19 world site I provided in my earlier post. You can see each countries data points, how info was collected, what was the correlation with curbing the curve etc. Im not sure why this source isn't approached more seriously. Perhaps Im missing something...why is it also that the US data is so bad it isn't considered legit? Incredible contradictions of what is what.

rPLEaSE For the love of GOd look here
edit on 2-4-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   
TESTING ....TESTING...FLIP A COIN.....OOPS!

Why are you even thinking the testing matter, the test are joke, and are used to fool you and everyone,except the 1% who know that the test are fake .

The COVID epidemic is 100% fraud

Corona: creating the illusion of a pandemic through diagnostic tests

Yeeh lets just test millions so get a lot cases for showing how how real thread the virus is.

You have no idea what`s really going on, and i am tired to explain it here. Fine...believe the narrative.

As they fight against this killer virus, Trump is making sure that killer 5G lamp post are installed near you, while the 5G antennas are allready doing it`s job...

The level of deception ...

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Alchemst7

According to
COVID-19 DIAGNOSTICS ARE TESTS USED TO DETECT INFECTION WITH THE SARS-COV-2 VIRUS
• There are currently two known strains of SARS-CoV-2, which are thought to have different infection
rates and severity of disease
- Tests can use sequences common to both strains to ensure that they can both be detected

at the Foundation for Innovative New Diagnostics.

They have a test tracker here map

posted on Apr, 3 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

TESTING ....TESTING...FLIP A COIN.....OOPS!

Why are you even thinking the testing matter, the test are joke, and are used to fool you and everyone,except the 1% who know that the test are fake .

The COVID epidemic is 100% fraud

Corona: creating the illusion of a pandemic through diagnostic tests

Yeeh lets just test millions so get a lot cases for showing how how real thread the virus is.

You have no idea what`s really going on, and i am tired to explain it here. Fine...believe the narrative.

As they fight against this killer virus, Trump is making sure that killer 5G lamp post are installed near you, while the 5G antennas are allready doing it`s job...

The level of deception ...

Your 100% evidence is from a blog by a guy named Tapestry?

Look, in the end when the dust settles maybe you will be the last body on the pile breathing "I told you so" but who is Tapestry and why do you have so much faith in them? I have one of their namesakes on my wall, pink floyd animals, but why does that make them Neo with the info?

edit on 3-4-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join