It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there something else going on besides a COVID-19 pandemic?

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme
a reply to: Generation9

What constitutes a ‘major event’? You seem to have chosen things that fit your 40 week pattern.

WHat about the Manchester arena bombing in May 2017? Is that not ‘major event’ enough for you?

Uhhhh.... during the year 2017 there was only one fortieth week. In October. That was the week of 10/01/2017 so your event that happened in May could not possibly be the type of event that fits into the 40-Week Calendar.

Any more questions?

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Where do I know this guy from?

time.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   

What constitutes a ‘major event’? You seem to have chosen things that fit your 40 week pattern.

WHat about the Manchester arena bombing in May 2017? Is that not ‘major event’ enough for you?

I'm not picking on you, and I understand that you are immediately skeptical, but have you really taken a look at the news stories I am showing you? I didn't pick the stories. My research led me down a rabbit hole and I stumbled upon the 40-week calendar. And then after that I would count the weeks. When the fortieth week arrived I would watch the news for some sort of story that would stand out and grab attention. Like clockwork there was always a story that contained occult philosophy and symbolism. Most importantly, the story could be interpreted and would indicate the stock market bias for the coming 40 weeks. Get it? I'm talking about an occult language used to send a message in the mainstream media news broadcast.

And it keeps going, year after year.

Can you pick out twenty years of stories that all line up forty weeks apart from each other? And then show me how those stories indicate the direction of the stock market? I'd like to see it.

Point is, the stock market is manipulated. The group doing the manipulation will broadcast their intentions like a spell they weave over the public. Look at the stories above. They contain something.... symbols..... ideas..... creation, church, congregation, the quest, etc.

I don't know why people can't see this like I do.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
After years and years and years the system just happens to land on "coronavirus" and gigantic stock market crash!!

I mean.... come on!!!!

Everybody needs to take a closer look.

The stories don't make the market move organically. The stories carry a message to allow collusion between the largest bankers/brokers. They communicate openly with an occult language.

This story of coronavirus just happens to also have a very real component that gets the public's attention. Very few people cared about a story of two men questing in the woods stumbling upon a human skull which turns out to be Holly Bobo's. But the message gets through loud and clear to the ones who have eyes to see and ears to hear.

posted on Mar, 28 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Ok, forget my example then. Why this pattern? And why based against the current Gregorian calendar and not a more ancient one?

Thing is, anything that attempts to imply some prophecy of event based on numbers, calendars, alphabets, which comes from something ‘Devine’ or metaphysical should always be taken with a huge grain of salt.

Why? Because your measuring staff is a human-fabricated one. So it implies that ‘some’ outside force is causing this to happen against OUR human scales.... seems fishy to me

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Ok, forget my example then. Why this pattern? And why based against the current Gregorian calendar and not a more ancient one?

Thing is, anything that attempts to imply some prophecy of event based on numbers, calendars, alphabets, which comes from something ‘Devine’ or metaphysical should always be taken with a huge grain of salt.

Why? Because your measuring staff is a human-fabricated one. So it implies that ‘some’ outside force is causing this to happen against OUR human scales.... seems fishy to me

You're back for more, and I love that. I really do. I respect your inquisitiveness and eagerness to understand. I will answer all your questions.

Why this pattern? Because 40 weeks is a time period revered by wise men going back a very long time. It is the time period necessary to create a new life.

Why based on the Gregorian calendar and not a more ancient one? Alright that's a damned good question. I had to find the answer. And I did. I googled it. The answer the great goog gives me is "Two of the earliest known civilizations to use a seven day week were the Babylonians and the Jews." Now it seems as if we are talking about Babylonian magic and/or Jewish magic. Not necessarily so, because some group could make use of a 7 day week without being Babylonian or Jewish. All we can say for sure is that the group utilizes this ~recent~ idea of 7 days in the week. The Old Testament Bible, the books of the Jews, talks about the number 40 in a story of wandering in the desert for 40 years and also in a story about raining for 40 days and nights. Are there any other 40 stories? Check and see for yourself.

Prophecy? Not at all. You've got the wrong idea. This is no more prophetic than the 1st of the month inducing rent payments. Not talking about the 'Devine'. Not talking about anything more than absolute collusion between powerful human beings in positions of extreme influence. I'm talking all about a man-made scheme to manipulate things such as stock markets and social engineering/law making/influence peddling.

Whoopsie... maybe "Devine" in a sense because the MEASURING STAFF is actually based upon a natural event, that being human gestation. It is again something that wise men of ancient times were fascinated by.

Helena Blavatsky, in her book "The Secret Doctrine" writes this.... "What is known of Chaldaean Moon-Worship, of the Babylonian god, Sin, called by the Greeks "Deus Lunus," is very little, and that little is apt to mislead the profane student who fails to grasp the esoteric significance of the symbols. As popularly known to the ancient profane philosophers and writers (for those who were initiated were pledged to silence) the Chaldaea were the worshippers of the moon under her (and his) various names, just as were the Jews, who came after them."

Helena Blavatsky also mentions an un-named mystic who has this to say.... "the author seeks for some natural physical function possessed in common by the human race, and connected with the periodical manifestations, such that "the connection between the two kinds of phenomena . . . became fixed in popular usage." He finds it "(a) in the feminine physiological phenomena every lunar month of 28 days, or" 4 weeks of 7 days each, so that 13 occurrences of the period should happen in 364 days, which is the solar week year of 52 weeks of 7 days each. (b) The quickening of the foetus is marked by a period of 126 days, or 18 weeks of 7 days each. (c) That period which is called "the period of viability" is one of 210 days, or 30 weeks of 7 days each. (d) The period of parturition is accomplished in 280 days, or a period of 40 weeks of 7 days each, or 10 lunar months of 28 days each, or of 9 calendar months of 31 days each, counting on the royal arch of heavens for the measure of the period of traverse from the darkness of the womb to the light and glory of conscious existence, that continuing inscrutable mystery and miracle . . . Thus the observed periods of time marking the workings of the birth function would naturally become a basis of astronomical calculation . . . We may almost affirm . . . that this was the mode of reckoning among all nations, either independently, or intermediately and indirectly by tuition. It was the mode with the Hebrews, for even to-day they calculate the calendar by means of the 354 and 355 of the lunar year"

Why is the mystic un-named? Who knows.

I'm not researching some outside force. I'm researching a magic system being used by a globalist group in this current time period. They run a 40-week scheme. I need to find somebody who can understand this and take it up the ladder to the ones who need to know. Freemasons? Military commander? Secret Service? Alex Jones? It is obvious these people are not aware of this 40-week calendar. If they were, this entire coronavirus scare attack would not be happening. I feel sorry the President Trump is in this situation and obviously does not know the depth of the attack against this country.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Situations like this are the perfect justification (excuse) for massive seizures of power. Capitalism is being swapped out for communism. Expect mass surveillance, militarized police forces and purging of "undesirables." It's happening on a global scale. Hold on to your hats, sh#ts about to get wild.
edit on 30-3-2020 by IredBafi because: ...

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   
I think a bioterrorism weapon was deployed and literally no one knows what to do about it or what the long term consequences will be. I believe it was engineered from pneumonic plague and attacks different people but many have been exposed. I believe Mardi Gras was one of the sites that the bioterrorists released the weapon and then it went back to other cities as revelers returned. The first cases in the Us, besides the Wuhan evacuees, showed up right after everyone returned home from Mardi Gras.

There’s also the Wuhan evacuee who was released early from quarantine in San Antonio and could have infected half of a popular shopping mall before she was found and taken back to quarantine while positive.

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
a reply to: ConspiracEIB

One has to wonder.

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bicent
The Justinian, pandemic is similar to how this is starting. Panic signs of civil and economical collapse rise in religion idealism’s etc. also pandemonium.

I don’t think there is some other kind of hidden agenda here. 🤷‍♂️ PANDEMICS are a big deal. Read up on history folks, this is not the first time a pandemic has hit humans.

While you are correct, it could also serve as a Trojan Horse of sorts, used in an increasingly self aware world whose tech has made it harder to suppress information yet far easier to track and control the masses. Different ideologies and an economic system founded on sand, a pandemic would be a good way to slow motion a worldwide takeover, all done under the guise of fear. The mechanism; terror.

To me "The New Normal" is another way of saying the old New World Order, or a precursor to it. There will be additional waves. We will be dumbfounded at how they come about, just as we are when there is no social distancing practiced and there is no surge in cases. The various economies will sink into an unavoidable depression. There will be conflicts and further fomented racial discord. Snitch lines will be everywhere. Cash will be forgotten.

The pandemic may only be a lever towards long planned complete change. When that change comes about, or is mandated, people will flock to it, sleeves rolled back. Behind it all is something far more sinister. About that time look for a powerful world leader who will expect to be worshiped, and as a race, we have always quickly found ways to worship.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   
This whole thing is about Control. The evil ones in the global cabal just kicked in their timeline for the end with this Covid crap. The Chinese are the main players in this end times war. Trump was slaughtering their economy. This Covid scam did a multitude of things for them. They poisoned their own people for population control and it put an instant stop the rioting in Hong Kong and their ideas of being separate from China. Many in China were talking as well. The Communist there will do anything to stay in power.

The next thing China did was tell the world they see no cure for this virus anytime soon. That caused all the businesses in China that were owned by companies outside of China to put up for sale signs. China came in and bought every last one of them, they spent just over a Billion dollars buying all these companies and their assets for penny's on the dollar. They told the people it was Patriotic buying and then when all the deals were done, China said we don't have a virus problem anymore. See the scam???

China was the only one to have an economy not in the red after that. They made all their money back in 3 days! During that time Oil was so cheap companies were almost giving it away, to get it offloaded from Tankers that were full at sea. Guess who bought the most? Yep, China and they have stocked up enough for probably two wars.

The recent coin shortage lie was the key they should not have let slip, they are going to demand cards only soon because the Fake US Federal Reserve bank is almost out of money.
That is why we are not seeing anymore stimulus checks as that would be a sure fire way to stimulate our economy more as our economy is driven by Americans spending but the Democrats act like they want to be our savors and give us everything we can dream of knowing it will never happen and the Republicans got forced into this Covid crap by the media.

Trump and his administration was going to do the right thing, which was do nothing but too many US Congressmen and Senators are corrupt and pushed hard for him to close the borders and shut down the country because all these public hospitals were lying thru their teeth to get government help, One Hundreds thousand in some cities per hospital given by Medicare for one Covid patient so big pharma could get insanely rich off a flu that does not kill anyone by itself.

You know its bad when a hospital talks people that have come there with a basic panic attack, into going on a dam ventilator, saying they will die if they don't. Then they load them up with so much pain killers that it would cause a horse to go brain dead, Just waiting for the over pressure of the ventilation unit that should have NEVER been used, to finally blown out their lungs so they can die and get tossed in a dam dumpster. All for money.

Many Doctors should hang for letting this happen. They are the ones that are truly guilty for letting this happen. Nobody is putting a dam gun to their heads. The greedy bastards are all doing it for money!!!

They are testing a new card system in Africa., you cant buy or sell anything without the new card SHOWING YOU HAVE HAD YOUR VACCINATIONS like we are dam dogs in a kennel.

Bill Gates and his witch wife are behind this and the massive push for abortions in Africa. His wife was on 60 minutes pushing the abortion issue saying that an African woman will have up to eight kids so maybe two will survive to adulthood. She said with our Vaccination programs they wont need to have so many kids. These people are evil in its purest form and must be dealt with.

Gates was just in another video smiling as he said wait till they see whats coming this fall, when talking about the Covid-19 virus, the flu that isn't killing people as they would like. The one that has a rock solid treatment for right now. No vaccine required.

I have two brand new Gas Mask ready for when they decide to spray it like the Chemtrails. Pretty sure that is their plan. Israel and Iran will be at war soon after Israel wont give them the cure for this next virus for free like they will demand. Next will come the fake alien invasion, Mark my words. The fallen angels have pulled that stunt before.

Do you really think they just showed up here and said oh we are angels but God is an ass and we don't want to be with him anymore, humans would have went nuts and ran them off or at least tried too knowing for certain their god was real but these jerk fallen angels now want to disobey him and rule over us. The massive Armies at the time would have waged war with them non stop.

Get right with Jesus because the Great Tribulation is about to kick in. We will all know when God sends us a warning to get right or spend eternity in hell.

posted on Aug, 10 2020 @ 11:14 PM
link   
people are waking up and sh.t will hit the fan soon.

Bill Clinton entering panic mode

posted on Aug, 11 2020 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: jedi_hamster
people are waking up and sh.t will hit the fan soon.

Bill Clinton entering panic mode

ahahahah his face , brilliant.

Also if you notice when the accusation is made , Bill doesnt really do anything to dispel that accusation
apart from saying "oh yeah "

anyone else would be saying "WTF did you just call me you #"
edit on 11-8-2020 by sapien82 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join