It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tic-Tac = CIA drone ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: fromtheskydown
"The UAVs could jam radars and disrupt interceptors’ navigation systems. They flew “outside the atmosphere” at speeds of up to Mach 10. They could hover. Flying at night, they emitted a telltale blue light that led to their nickname: “luminous objects.”

With capabilities such as these why would any government not be exploiting them to the fullest and putting the fear of God up their enemies? To me, secret tech is only 'secret' in the development stage, once it is deployed it is a secret no longer and then it would be employed to it's fullest devastation.

You don’t show them off because you don’t need to.

Remember how we didn’t know about the F117 or the Stealth Blackhawk until we needed to? At which point we went “holy S! We have that?”

Drones or craft as discussed in the OP fall in the same bucket.

When we need to use them, we’ll be made aware - assuming they exist and are ours.

posted on Mar, 26 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: stealthskater

The one Navy Commander say the a disturbance in the water RIGHT before seeing the tic tac

i say that was a sub launching a new gen drone that has some interesting flight modes

let me ask you a quick question, would and ENTIRE fleet let i believe he said 80 unidentified get hear the convoy then you have a new thing coming.

fly ONE single aircraft at a naval carrier group and see what happens, and if you dont respond to them you will get shot out of the sky. Someone up high made sure aircraft with actual arms didn't go into the air so that there was no way the tic tac could get shot at.

and thats why i think they asked about load outs

Interesting points. The way commander Fravor described it's initial movements, north/south/east/west seems like a calibration or testing of controls to me, though apparently it was an EXTREMELY rapid movement, I believe they likened it to a ping pong ball.

I'm no fighter jet authority, so I don't know if unarmed training missions are common or not. On one hand it makes sense to not arm for training, on the other hand it makes sense to arm in case a situation arises where you can respond instead of flying back to get armed.

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Schmoe11

depends on the training they are doing but that being said if they had unknowns messing with jets and clearly knowing CAP points a responsible commander would launch a armed jet to check it out.

The radar guy said they were tracking 80 unknown targets shadowing them drooping super fast to sea level than back up to something like 80kFt.

it would be crazy not to launch an armed aircraft or two and end the training to see what these things were and who(if possible) was flying them and maybe even capture one via a shoot down.

even a destroyer could have just used a SM-3 to shoot it down on its decent from 80K FT.

they dont p[lay with air space violations and no response..

that means the captains of the ships knew it was only a test of our own tech other wise they would have been sooooooo negligent that its not even funny. a large number of unknowns that clearly are something strange would be a risk to the aircraft flying and the surface ships.

would you not launch an armed response to at the very least check it out and force it to land one way or another? they were at CAP points before the jets got there, that means they can tap into and decrypt the navys best encryption and that is no small feat

i would want to see what made that thing tic(get it)

posted on Mar, 27 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

I watched Fravor's interview on Rogan, at first I was convinced this was something not from here, especially when he said it just up and vanished, as he was looking at it, as he was circling toward it.

One thing I can't understand is when he said he first saw it from a few miles away, and it appeared to be about the size of a 40 foot fighter jet. I would think he'd have to be closer to determine that. He did get closer eventually, but I could be thinking into it too much.

I also remember him saying another pilot on the mission was pissed off at leadership for not being warned about these objects, but apparently Fravor WAS warned about them from a radar tech, so I don't know what to make of it.

It was either ET or we made a giant leap in technology, in my opinion. He said he's had briefings in Washington with "high-ups." Either to brief them on his encounter, or to be told they want everyone to believe this is alien, so tell everyone about it.

Maybe it's a new sea-launched drone, that would be about the only reason for all these objects appearing and disappearing in the ocean in the same spot, just like on the east coast.

I've heard people say we should've seen this technology used by now, but maybe it's THAT much a game changer that they're being cautious in the extreme.
edit on 27-3-2020 by Schmoe11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Regarding my 1970's visit with my college buddy who went on to become a Navy aviator, it occurred to me that some of you might be asking why I did not pursue the UFO topic with him during the succeeding years. Jim had taken me on to his base along with his wife Leslie and my wife. Security was lax back then compared to what it is in today's time. He just waved to a guard outside a hangar who recognized him and we followed him in. He almost forced me to sit in the cockpit (I had no desire to do so) of an A-7 (or A-4, I can't remember). He was particularly proud of a high-tech (back then) TV-guided "smart bomb". He boasted that it was just like a James Bond gadget.

Later on, my wife and I had a friendly no-fault divorce and I lost contact with Jim. It was actually Leslie who was my wife's best friend that kept up the relationship. Apparently Jim had been promoted to Lt. Cmdr. and was flying F-18s.

Then one day, news came that he been killed in a crash. I don't know the details of it. There were rumors that some F-18s were being modified for sale to Canada and he was testing one of them. Very regretfully, I never had a chance to talk to him again. He was truly the All-American boy.

(I saw a PBS/NOVA documentary on primitive remote-controlled guided bombs. Before television optics were placed in the bombs, they attached flares to the fins. Looking down through the bomb-scopes, they could guide the bombs to the target by spotting the flares. They used these to blow up railroad tracks. But the Chinese, North Koreans, and Viet Cong rebuilt them very quickly.)

posted on Mar, 29 2020 @ 09:38 PM
link   
]+-a reply to: Schmoe11

I THINK WHEN HE SAID IT FROM A FEW MILES OUT THAT WAS WITH THE AID OF HIS sniper er POD, AND TRUST ME THEY GO A GOOOOOOD long clear video in IR,light and synth radar.

and that is just from the sensors of his aircraft could afford him.

why does nobody focus on what was under the water that launched the tic tac

posted on Mar, 30 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3

]+-a reply to: Schmoe11

I THINK WHEN HE SAID IT FROM A FEW MILES OUT THAT WAS WITH THE AID OF HIS sniper er POD, AND TRUST ME THEY GO A GOOOOOOD long clear video in IR,light and synth radar.

and that is just from the sensors of his aircraft could afford him.

why does nobody focus on what was under the water that launched the tic tac

The water disturbance is certainly interesting, since apparently these vehicles can move through the mediums of air, space, and water with no resistance. I watched a different government released video where a craft flew into the ocean at speed and not a drop came up. It hit the water at an angle, not straight down into it, but was still moving fast enough to have caused some disturbance/displacement.

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   
the tic tac is a cia drone?
so the cia has developed drones with flight charachteristics far far exceeding those of the most modern fighters?

yeah right

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I came across a post in a BlackVault.com forum that routed me to yet another one of these sites (www.collective-evolution.com...) . I was just guessing in my first post about possible under-ocean Area-51 type facilities. Check out www.collective-evolution.com... . (Of course, it could be someone's overactive imagination too.)

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: tjocksteffe

you are familiar with the U-2 and the A12/SR71

3 aircraft with performance envelopes WAY outside known USAF

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 05:13 PM
link   
And built for the CIA not the AirForce...a reply to: penroc3

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Blackfinger

USAF flys and flew the sr71
edit on 31-3-2020 by penroc3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Yes,but the contract to begin with was for the CIA..The Air Force did get to take over operations I think..Its all in here..
Skunk Works by Ben Rich
reply to: penroc3

posted on Jun, 12 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Archivalist

I've noted this in the Bigelow thread, the location of the sighting is where numerous drone and missile tests are carried out.

The Sea Range Complex is run by the Naval Air Warfare Center - Weapons Division and includes San Nicholas Island but can be expanded to use San Clemente. Lots goes on there sub-, surface-, and airborne-wise, including live-fire tests/training for small to very large arms as well as remote target aircraft flights.

Not only that there are recorded JANET flights out of groom whose transponders are turned off on approach to San Nicholas.

The range also took part in the international Hifire6 program;

So when people talk about where were the USAF in this case, it was under jurisdiction of the Navy.

edit on p421253202400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

edit on p481200202400 by pigsy2400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   
a reply to: pigsy2400

looks KIND of like the Pershing II missile MARV

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Testing?

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 07:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
Why would the Iranians think they were CIA when this kind of stuff has been happening for years?

Hey towel heads, wake up, you never heard of aliens?

Tic-Tac = ET

Tic-Tac = UAP

posted on Jun, 14 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
But that has now been taken down for national security reasons. My imagination lets me wonder if they are so "secret" because they are transporting equipment to-and-from undersea UFO/USO research facilities.

Remember the amalagram of the fibit tracking that showed up in a perfect circle in the middle of the Indian Ocean?

posted on Jun, 16 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Thank you for all the work you have done ! I have visited your website and found it fascinating .

P4K
Psi

posted on Jun, 18 2020 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

That's clearly two parked cars with 4 individuals flying a kite. There's a road leading to that spot.

goo.gl...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join