It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A New Order of the Ages

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Two or more of my personalities conspired together to bring the following. I call it "something I wrote".

---------------------------------

it's the new world order

sorta

a world without border

pyramids with eyes

horus in the skys

horus in disguise

eternal flame

eternal pain

sheets of rain

steeped in irony

shrouded in mystery

post tramatic stress disorder

rewriting history

Annuit Cœptis

billions slain

Rising Sun

E pluribus unum

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowHasNoSource
Two or more of my personalities conspired together to bring the following. I call it "something I wrote".

Seriously, do you have multiple personalities...?

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by mwen

Originally posted by ShadowHasNoSource

Seriously, do you have multiple personalities...?

Yes. And they come rather in handy. Here's one for you. Is an insane man insane if he knows he's insane?

Seriously, man is the sum of all things. I can act or be whatever I wish. As can you.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
OK, so would you like to explain the point to this? what does the writting by your "personalities" have to do with the new world order? do they foresee it?

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
This thread confuses my brain....

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
OK, so would you like to explain the point to this? what does the writting by your "personalities" have to do with the new world order? do they foresee it?

My personalities are conspiring to form their own new world order. One step is to expose the old new world order with layered symbolism.

Ok, you got me. No conspiracy here. But dag nab it, everything's done been said. There's no new info, just the same reguritation of thought forms long ago stripped of any originality or depth. It's maddening to a degree. A forum where one can speak one's mind but is ultimately left with nothing to say. A utopia of free thought that repeats itself over and over. A broken record of mental devolution. The monotonous drone of listless thought loops laborously lumbering back to the point of origin. Oroboros personified.

Alright, I'm done.

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
A person with multiple personalities will not be aware of them and have them acting together, let alone be able to have one write something for the other one.

Unless its a short little poem like
"
Roses are red,
violets are blue,
I'm a schizophrenic,
and so am I."

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I'm still not really understanding what you are trying to say, ShadowHasNoSource.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Omniscient
I'm still not really understanding what you are trying to say, ShadowHasNoSource.

I'm saying that there's nothing left to say. So I used another way to say what's already been said.

There's no new information. There's no new opinions. Only the continuous circle of ambiguous rhetoric about rich guys' plans to take over a world they already control.

The NWO or lack there of is driving me insane. Whenever I wrap my mind around it I realize there's nothing to wrap my mind around. But yet the debate rages on.

A New Order of the Ages cannot come into being without additional truthful information concerning the order of the age we are currently in.

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
A person with multiple personalities will not be aware of them and have them acting together, let alone be able to have one write something for the other one.

Unless its a short little poem like
"
Roses are red,
violets are blue,
I'm a schizophrenic,
and so am I."

Some of them do...

For example, while the Front alter/personality occupy the body and doing everyday things...the Back alter/personality is watching every move...

The Front one does not know or is not aware of that...and once the Back alter take over occasionaly and then go back...the Front alter won't remember a thing...

However, the Back alter remember everything...

That's also how people who are sleepers are....when they are triggered to do something the Front switches with the Back unconscioulsy...

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 10:50 AM
link   

For example, while the Front alter/personality occupy the body and doing everyday things...the Back alter/personality is watching every move

I am not familiar with this research. any sources?

posted on Mar, 11 2005 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

For example, while the Front alter/personality occupy the body and doing everyday things...the Back alter/personality is watching every move

I am not familiar with this research. any sources?

You should check out this movie, 'Hide and Seek' on theater now...The Manchurian Candidate movie...

Check out this link for start:

ALTER-PERSONALITIES ("ALTERS")
www.dissociation.com...
www.dissociation.com...

However, you could also check out this thread below...This has to do with creating this condition inside an individual (usually start from birth) who does not have MPD or DID at all...for mind control or mind programming purposes:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 11-3-2005 by mwen]

new topics

top topics

join