It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reverse Engineering Alien Technology - Alien AI

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: game over man
I had an epiphany the other day and I thought I should share:

There are theories we are reverse engineering alien tech which brings us things like nano-technolgyl, night vision, graphene, lasers, you name it, there are conspiracies about this subject. Next we are dealing with AI technology here on Earth, and we are using smart devices constantly and everything we do in the world is evolving to this AI/Smart technology everywhere and it is very controlling because the technology does the thinking for you.

If you follow physics from Newton - Maxwell - Einstein then quantum mechanics and onward all of the things you mention are technologies that came directly from this science.
Every single technology can be traced back to a proto-type and to the science that it emerged from.
There is no need to introduce alien science? There are no gaps or mysterious technologies, they are all from modern physics being applied to technology.

The reverse engineering mostly comes from a case where a rancher saw foil, tape, rubber, sticks, balsa wood, no metal parts and tall tales were added 30 years later.
Lazar gave a full physics lecture in the 80's about the physics of the alien craft and how we understood it and it's fuel and now that physicists have debunked his story he simply says "we do not understand the technology at all".

He recently said this on Joe Rogans podcast. But you can watch a seminar he did in the 80;s were he explains there are 2 gravities, A and B and one is the strong force and element 115 causes it to expand outside the atom and it's just ridiculous and spoken in a very non physicist way. As if he read a pop-science book on modern gravity but was still obviously not a physicist. But he was very specific and now he's just dumped all that crap and says "we don't understand it at all?"

So no stories about humans actually having a ufo to study really bear out to have any probability as real.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: joelr
If you follow physics from Newton - Maxwell - Einstein then quantum mechanics and onward all of the things you mention are technologies that came directly from this science.

Every single technology can be traced back to a proto-type and to the science that it emerged from.
There is no need to introduce alien science? There are no gaps or mysterious technologies, they are all from modern physics being applied to technology.

I would just like to add that if you really take a good look at the personal history of a lot of these brilliant theoreticians you'll find that surprising number of them arrived at their groundbreaking ideas through actual VISIONS either while dreaming or awake. A lot of people get these visions, but the difference is that the scientists have the academic background to interpret them mathematically.

Now, I'm not saying that a vast intergalactic civilization is broadcasting complex technical information using some kind of psychic field so that whatever creatures pick it up might be able to rapidly advance their technologically and discover the aliens or return the message. But the dreams and visions thing is interesting.

posted on Feb, 3 2020 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: joelr

I would just like to add that if you really take a good look at the personal history of a lot of these brilliant theoreticians you'll find that surprising number of them arrived at their groundbreaking ideas through actual VISIONS either while dreaming or awake. A lot of people get these visions, but the difference is that the scientists have the academic background to interpret them mathematically.

Now, I'm not saying that a vast intergalactic civilization is broadcasting complex technical information using some kind of psychic field so that whatever creatures pick it up might be able to rapidly advance their technologically and discover the aliens or return the message. But the dreams and visions thing is interesting.

Yes people access a certain creative power when sleeping or half awake/meditating. I think it's just how our minds work.
I don't think aliens sent us Yesterday by the Beatles or Every Breath You Take but those songs came fully formed in dreams.
When physicists think about something for a long time solutions often arise in sleep or trance same with all creative pursuits.

<< 1   >>

join