It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Edward and Meghan

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU
Whats the big canada thing lately? Why are they splitting time there?

The Africans most likely weren't up to their standards. -chuckle-

These two need attention so badly. They'll do anything for it.

edit on 10-1-2020 by Deplorable because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: Lagomorphe

Crimey!

ABC

Meghan Markle returns to Canada to be with son Archie after she and Prince Harry announce Royal separation Posted about 3 hours ago

Shes available. A Royal of a separation. Dad, get the life insurance policy on her.

Have a bag of Crisps on me!

She is in my shed right now and can’t talk...

Honest!

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 09:07 AM
link   
a reply to: acackohfcc
There is a Prince Edward- previous generation, Harry's uncle. OP misremembered.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
a reply to: CrazeeWorld777

You mean Harry?

Meghan's fella the redhead.

Harry

Ooop... wrong name in title, no idea why I thought Edward!

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Hmmmm,,,,,
Maybe, just maybe, they decided that they want to raise their child in a more normal environment without so much press and hoping that the paparazzi might drop off for the most part after a while? I mean, most (not all) celebrities try to shield their children from as much public attention as possible in order to give them at least a semi-normal upbringing.

Prince Harry has been pretty good previous to marriage at keeping his personal life out of the lime light and I never even heard of his wife before they got engaged so they might have a good shot at having an almost normal family life in the Americas, and they would never have that chance remaining active in the royal family.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Will Meghan and Andrew? be found murdered or suicide in the not too distant future? Or just Meghan?

I don't think so , Andrew is the Queen's favourite son so pretty much bullet proof and Meghan is a minor Royal with no real part to play in the future of the Monarchy , Andrew will dip out of the public eye but continue his business interests and Meghan will likely be divorced in 5-10 years making her more irrelevant than she already is.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: GeauxHomeYoureDrunk

I never even heard of his wife before they got engaged

You and quite honestly probably the bulk of people out there if they're to be truthful for once. I'd never even heard of the show she was on (hell if I can remember what it was called) As far as i personally could tell of her after she started getting limelight after getting engaged, she seemed to be doing a pretty good job of wrangling it all. Not one of these sour dingdongs posting on ATS would be able to handle that kind of attention without cracking completely.

People making her out to be, pre-Harry, a starlet akin to Nicole Kidman are the majority of the problem, that's called overexposure by flapping your damn gums too much about a minor celebrity nobody knew existed.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Honestly, at the end of the day they are two human beings that met, fell in love , were married , and are now starting a family. Whatever the motivation behind Meghan ‘falling’ for Prince Harry ( she may have had star struck princess fantasies).. or he for her.. the fact remains that now they are wed and have a family, so let’s wish them the best going forward, in good faith, as we should any young family. I would say they have their priorities straight by wanting to be more of hands on parents who try and live away from the public eye.
edit on 10-1-2020 by Sheye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Lagomorphe

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Nice write and true. Things must be pure rot in that palace "over there". At least they took off because look at what they did to Diana. Her son is not dum.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join