It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Marine P.O.W. On American Soil

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Yea this is a bunch of sovereign citizen stuff with a dash of freemen on the land, with a measure of global pedo conspiracy to get views.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArMaP
a reply to: Violater1

What I mean is that what you were told appears to imply that the US supplies the victims but the "clients" are foreigners, as the children are sent to Mexico, Poland, Serbia and finally to the Middle East.

No sir, you are wrong.

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Time to call up the local guard and some vets for a jail break

posted on Jan, 6 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
KIrk's Law Corner Monday 06/01/2020

In this recent episode of the Field report, Kirk Pendergrass and Chris Hallett address some of the issues going on with Field McConnell and Timothy Charles Holmseth. The main focus of E Clause LLC has been on court corruption and submitting to the legislator rather than the judiciary. Kirk did try and challenge the extradition process and was blocked by the judge in Minnesota on all arguments and claims with the judgment that 'This is only about extradition'.

At this time, the issues are bigger than Field McConnell with the Florida state legislator reviewing the case. These things do take time with a 60 day extension added to the original 45 day incarceration period that Field is subject too. Further extensions maybe applied until a determination is made. The records are to be sealed during this process. The current investigations and situation with Field is pending.

At the 1:25:00 mark Kirk addresses the questions put forth by Timothy Holmseth.

Field McConnell Update: Responding to questions about E-Clause LLC regarding Field McConnell

Basically Kirk is disappointed in Timothy's understanding of the situation and innuendo of allegations.

posted on Jan, 7 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

I may be wrong, but that's what it sounds like to me.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Pa ula Blades interview. Field Mc Connell World wide child trafficking rings. - The Sainted Anon Chan

This links to a 47min video on the website drop.space, lots of interesting videos there. Anyway, it discusses a lot of the powerful political connections in the background of what Field McConnell is caught up in. Have come across some of connections before on the ATS website, some are new.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 09:44 AM
link   
Deep State Surveillance & No Arrests; Stan Deyo - FULL SHOW - 1/14/20

About the first 20 min of the Hagmann Report discusses a lot of issues surrounding this case.

Pizzagate and Pedogate are real with a lot of things taken out of context. Concerned that some groups are forming that are not legitimate in the fight with child trafficking and sexual abuse and may be harmful to the cause. CPS does have issues in a number of states with resolutions needed on a case by case basis.

A lot of powerful information hit the boards on ATS when the Podesta emails where released. The Fake stream news just covered it up and went on about Russia, Russia, Russia. When most of the police involved with Winers laptop end up dead and suicided there are powerful and dark forces at play. Sure people make mistakes and good intentions can turn bad, but I do see it more harmful if we are to just ignore these uncomfortable truths and pretend it will all just go away. When enough public awareness and pressure has built they cannot kill all of us, can they?

One big issue CPS currently faces is in the financial incentives to separate families with little over sight. There are others with things like missing kids, institutionalized abuse, resistance to reform and medication schedules.

Doug did try contacting the Pentagon for verification of the Pentagon Pedophile Taskforce and only got no such agency exists. The military is not involved in domestic issues.

I do know others have also tried verifying this organization with similar results. Considering the sensitive subject matter involved, a need to know operating policy is a possibility. When JE got arrested there was a Navy battleship docked off his island for 3 days before the FBI where allowed in. A lot of the large scale human trafficking is international in scope.

The sovereign citizen movement has been central to some of these issues. They are correct about many things, but not meaningful for things like Field McConnell's case. The courts are lawful. The BAR separates the gallery from the judicial proceedings. Calling Field a POW in a dry dock under maritime or military law is a lie. There are some legitimate constitutional arguments amongst the sovereign debate. Overall it is misleading, harmful and wacky.

Kirk Pendergrass does generally agree and would rather just stay away from sovereign citizen stuff. I have looked into some of it and it does get technical. If there was nothing to it, why would the Sheriff go out of their way and change prison policy so Field McConnell could not sign the documents? Why are Field McConnell rights to legal council being so tightly restricted? There is an appearance that Field is being treated like a POW in some ways. In a general practical sense I would not use sovereign citizen defense, but something about all this is not general or practical.

Kim Picasio has suffered greatly being targeted in all this. Looking through the available evidence not all is at it seams. Field has been incarcerated for violating a restraining order and is why it went through the family court. Doug does have the video and audio to prove that Field was threatening the life of Kim.

Lots of people wrapped up in this have suffered greatly. Issues of child protection are highly emotional and it is to be expected people do need to rant, vent and let out their frustrations at times. Kim Picasio has also made death threats as well during this whole saga, 19:30.

Kirk Pendegrass/Kim Picasio.." you want me to kill him"-Field Mc Connell?

We do need to be careful who we listen to and what we follow on the internet. It is more important to be correct than first. Doug has been a licensed investigator for 35 years.

Kirk has verified that Timothy Charles Holmseth has submitted about 15 000 pages of evidence to the courts. i don't know all that it contains or where any investigations of it are at.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 04:22 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Mr McConnell is not a marine, he's an Ex- marine.

no such thing as a ex marine. once a Marine always a Marine. ooh rah!

QUANTICO, Va. -- "Once a Marine, always a Marine," is a motto all Marines hold near and dear to their hearts. Whether they serve for four years or 20, they proudly maintain the title ‘Marine’ for the rest of their lives.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine
edit on 16-1-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

well i should correct that. if you didn't get a bad discharge.
edit on 16-1-2020 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

originally posted by: ArMaP

What I mean is that what you were told appears to imply that the US supplies the victims but the "clients" are foreigners, as the children are sent to Mexico, Poland, Serbia and finally to the Middle East.

No sir, you are wrong.

Can you clarify what is right then, instead of just telling someone he/she is wrong? I was thinking something similar and would also like to know.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join