It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Great Egret

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 11:02 PM
link   

This was a 'waking' dream - and I do believe (strongly) a prediction of some kind.

I'm just not sure WHAT - so here I am asking you all.

First the back story.

Today I found a distressed juvenile Great Egret soaked with rain all hunched up in an Alder tree where it allowed me to approach and claim it (pick it up).
The stunning white bird was clean, no broken bones, it's eyes bright and clear but it's body - horribly emaciated.
I don't know what 'got to me' more? Holding the chilled bird 'under my wing' where it pressed against my chest on the way to the Wildlife Rescue - or that I was the one to find it?
I don’t believe in coincidences - but that doesn’t mean I have the slightest clue why it was me who found the Egret - that lovely white young starving bird.

I can't get over it.

What is it all about? And the fact it was starving?

I've found a bit of information:

Egret teaches to stand in the physical and spiritual worlds. He teaches healing of the emotions in order to bridge the heart and mind. This also correlates to grounding properties in order to receive and process spiritual and emotional insights for clarity. Egret helps look deeper into aspects of life, brings out innate wisdom and shows how to become self-reliant. Egret is sharp, direct and to the point. Determination, balance, follow your own path. He aids in seeing the bigger picture as a whole instead of the small parts. He will instill security and confidence in exploring the mind and emotions.
link

I've read the Egret means 'peace' - but mine was dying.

Anyone have any ideas? Insight? I'd appreciate it for sure.

edit on 4404Thursday201913 by silo13 because: one more line

posted on Dec, 19 2019 @ 11:48 PM
link   
If accepted, death could be a very peaceful thing.
Those two ideas are not nessecarily contradicting.
Its funny you say it was starving and you found it in an Alder tree.
I dont know how to quote but a quick search says that -

"Alder grows on wet and clay soil, which is usually poor in minerals. The tree has a special way of obtaining nutrients. It fixes nitrogen (essential for growth) by growing in symbiosis with bacteria that absorb nitrogen from the air. These organisms live in nodules on the roots and the tree benefits greatly from their presence."

I don't know what you saw means. Just thought i could offer some insight

posted on Dec, 20 2019 @ 12:08 AM
link   
a reply to: silo13

Wonderful act on your part. If you hear more about how the egret is doing, let us know.

I can't help with the meaning of the event. But I have on rare occasion been able to help animals when they needed help ... and it is a powerful moment when they lock eyes with you in acknowledgment.

Cheers

new topics

join