It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if spirits could communicate with us through holograms?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 11:15 AM
link   
A few years ago I had this purely fictional idea of building a holographic platform that projected a 3d model that could be animated by ghost/spirits.

We already know that spirits can manipulate electronic devices to communicate with us. The kinect SLS camera can pick up the disembodied figures of ghosts and display it with a stick figure on a screen.

If only a similar device could be build in the future that would capture a disembodied spirit's figure then allowed it to animate a 3d holographic model that could be displayed on a platform , such a device would not only revolutionize ghost hunting but could totally bridge the communication gap we have with the spirit realm.

edit on 14-11-2019 by HouseMusic4Life because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: HouseMusic4Life

I do not believe in ghosts, maybe a fallen angel having fun with you, or some living being from a different dimension, but no such things as ghosts as we think of them.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

The kinect SLS camera can pick up the disembodied figure of ghosts and display it with a 2d stick figure on screen.

citation needed

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 11:54 AM
link   

I like your idea. Are you the person that can build that or are you asking someone to build it. I think what I could add was an older thing that people used to do where they would point a video camera toward a monitor (or television) that was set to an unused channel and sometimes you could see faces or things of that nature come from the scrambled chaos. Maybe you do a similar thing with your holographic projector...I need to think.....

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Ghosthunters man....they get stick figures all the time.

Peace

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Fools

I like your idea. Are you the person that can build that or are you asking someone to build it.

I'm hopping such a device could be build in the near future. I'm not sure if it would even be practical though.

edit on 14-11-2019 by HouseMusic4Life because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 12:59 PM
link   
But why do that when knocking on doors and whispering into voice recorders has worked so well for so long?

What we need to do is teach them morsecode

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   

What does this tell about our ”existence”....

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 02:09 PM
link   

What if spirits are just a 3D like imprint in our dimension but their main "mass" is in a different dimension. Think like placing your 3D foot in 2D land. 2D landers would be spooked. Where did it come from suddenly?

What if what we see as spirits is really just like a *D footprint in 3D-land? Carl Sagan did a nice explanation on that topic.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I feel reasonably sure that dogs can see spirits. If that were true what exactly do they see?
Do they see with their eyes or a spiritual or 3rd eye?

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Trucker1

I am reasonably sure they do as well. I am reasonable sure we see spirits as well...only difference is our bias towards our senses.

A dog will accept what it senses where we block what we sense if it doesn't comply with what we reason.

Peace

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Trucker1I am sure that cats also sense things we do not. Once a long time ago, I was working in the kitchen when I thought I saw a ball of light float from the den into the kitchen about 2 feet above the floor. Then my cat came after it and tried to catch it. It just disappeared.

posted on Nov, 14 2019 @ 07:17 PM
link   
I believe in "ghosts", and have investigated the paranormal for years and experienced things.

Having said that, most of the TV shows are garbage. They'll point to a dust orb or insect and say it's a spirit and generally dumb down the general public.

I'm not sold on the Kinect. It's designed for video games and mapping out players. I think most (if not all) of the extra stick figures you see on TV when this is used are simply the device trying to make sense of the environment to try and map a player. That's what it was designed to do, and having an actual person in frame could easily mess it up and think there's another person.

Add to that the fact that it's sensors are based on shapes and movements. If there WAS a spirit, how could it 'sense' something that is not visible, even under IR or full spectrum cameras? There's nothing magical about these devices

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
I believe in "ghosts", and have investigated the paranormal for years and experienced things.

Having said that, most of the TV shows are garbage. They'll point to a dust orb or insect and say it's a spirit and generally dumb down the general public.

I'm not sold on the Kinect. It's designed for video games and mapping out players. I think most (if not all) of the extra stick figures you see on TV when this is used are simply the device trying to make sense of the environment to try and map a player. That's what it was designed to do, and having an actual person in frame could easily mess it up and think there's another person.

Add to that the fact that it's sensors are based on shapes and movements. If there WAS a spirit, how could it 'sense' something that is not visible, even under IR or full spectrum cameras? There's nothing magical about these devices

Thanks I agree.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 01:12 AM
link   
I watched a TV program of a team investigating a "haunted" building that used an array of laser beams in the most active room. That didn't produce any results however they did catch some heat signature anomalies with a camera.

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Yeah,

Because it's not like this software is ripping people off?
You know, just display a cool stock figure! tell the dumb@ss it's his mom or something from the other side...
Take all his $$$

posted on Nov, 15 2019 @ 09:30 PM
link   

If spirits exist then they could possibly integrate themselves into the environment.

top topics

join