It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A blood moon on the witching hour

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Before you ask, this is not some occult related thread or Alistair Crowley shenanigans, this happened, because mother nature got angry-in the form of wildfire.

As like California, wildfires are breaking out all over the place in my timezone. I was sent a text message to evacuate, however this automated, so I'm not in threat.

So come about 3:20 am-the witching hour-i awoke to the smell of smoke, I looked out the window and saw a starless sky and a blood red moon. The nearby private hospitals' smoke alarm was going beserk, the power was out, so I tried to get some elevation by walking up hill street (which shockingly is named after the hill-those pioneers were inventive) and then I thought I saw lighting which turned out to be blown transformer I believe.my foster aunty and my school friends parents have properties out there, as does my neighbor, so there is concern there.

The town is blanketed in smoke, the sky is grey. Thankfully the local folk were smart enough to leave.

And I feel that I must issue some advice.

NEVER stay and defend your home, all those idiots spraying the homes with garden hoses will only create steam. And ALWAYS listen to the authorities, if they tell you to GTFO, you GTFO. Take your family, your pets, personal identification and vital documents and go, because other idiots lose their lives trying to save their precious Nickleback albums or Adam Sandler movies, fires can outrun cars.

And destroy entire towns.

Now if you'll excuse me I need to give gaia a lecture on the dangers of second hand smoke.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Thecakeisalie

Good thoughts to you!
Stay safe.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 04:09 PM
link   

To blame a force such as mother nature is naive when it is the humans that have allowed the fires to happen. Mother nature is not out there with matches and gasoline starting fires.
Humans took the cheap way of delivering electrical power in high winds conditions with above ground grids rather than burying the transmission lines.

edit on 10-11-2019 by PhilbertDezineck because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Not what I was expecting.

Thought we were going to have to call in Augustus for a sacrifice.
He's always got a few extra around.

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Don't go around tonight
Well, it's bound to take your life
There's a bad moon on the rise

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 04:56 PM
link   

May I add a suggestion to your wonderful advice?

To always have your 72 hour bug out kit (or 72 hour emergency bag) ready to go (include pet food and copies of all pet I.D./vaccinations/photos).

posted on Nov, 10 2019 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Glad you are safe. Australia is facing devastating fires as well.
I pray that our fellow ATS members in harms way will evacuate and get to safe areas. Worried about our fellow member Bally in Australia.

top topics

join