It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Red Dead Redemption 2 is coming to PC on November 5th

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 02:58 PM
link   
This is funny!

Two days ago I broke down and bought an Xbox One X after YEARS of refusing to buy another console ( My last one was a 360 circa 2008 ) because I'd gone full on PCMR.

The prospect of being able to finally play Red Dead II was one of the deciding factors in my purchase.

Sigh.

Oh well.

Truth be told - while it's only been a couple of days I am enjoying the One X regardless. The fact that Xbox Game Pass Ultimate covers the console and PC both for around $15 a month feels like a good deal and the console performs better than I expected. I was worried about input lag and responsiveness - but so far it seems on par with my PC ( 3700X / Vega 56 ).

Still - I laugh because this is how my luck / karma tends to work. Buy a console on Tuesday to play Red Dead II, read this thread on Friday.

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Hefficide

If you don't have a smart TV, it helps a lot on that end.

Also, if you're playing a game and want some teammates, you can go to looking for group and post small ads. On popular games, you'll get requests in under five minutes, and it's all through the user interface and you can just invite them. You can even say adults only, mic required, must be x level or we're doing _____. Most people adhere to those requirements.

It's no pc, but if it didn't break the bank, hopefully you'll find some use for it.

Also, for games Red Dead where you want more of a cinematic experience... You might actually get more of that if you have a big 4k TV... Probably one of the few upsides against a pc in all reality.
edit on 4-10-2019 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 04:04 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I've never actually played this game more then a few mins... seems ok...

but I heard its a nightmare LOL

posted on Oct, 4 2019 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Remember remember the 5th of November , gunpowder treason and Cowboys !!!!!

And a special day for me....so I cannot forget.
So ,guess what ?

posted on Oct, 5 2019 @ 05:04 AM
link   
More info plus Steam release details , Steam version will be available in December.

Screenshots and system requirements for the PC version will be shared on October 9. Beyond a better-looking game, there will also be new content in story mode. This will consist of new bounty hunting missions, gang hideouts, weapons, and "more." Red Dead Online will also be included with all of the content available in the PS4 and Xbox One versions.

Red Dead 2 will be available through several different PC retailers, but not Steam, at least initially; it'll be released there in December. Pre-orders will begin through the Rockstar Games Launcher on October 9 and will include special bonuses if you purchase by October 22.
www.gamespot.com...

I've got the CPU and RAM to cope with it but will find out next week if my 1060 is still up to the job to give me the shiny.

edit on 5-10-2019 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2019 @ 01:15 PM
link   
The world of Red Dead PC style.

Yep , lookin mighty purdy.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join