It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Full Text of Whistleblower Complaint Against President Trump(Official Letter to Schiff & Burr)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

The transcript even has endnotes and footnotes.

I think I knew how to do this in the 8th grade.

As a person who often writes reports for our federal government, I can tell you that footnote, sourcing and documentation is very much a real thing when doing any research.

Most folks who work under the Executive branch have college degrees, and many have advanced degrees. They do not suffer fools lightly, and if you don't know how to do a simple footnote, by APA standards, then you are shunned as a fool.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme
Yes. That is what my post says...

You got it all figured out

edit on 28-9-2019 by Oleandra88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Or an analyst thatis accustomed to its use in official business

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88

Isn't it ironic how President Obama, and his administration including the FBI, CIA, etc used RUSSIAN LIES to spy on EVERYTHING about candidate Trump, his campaign, and everyone tied to him yet this is "fine and dandy" as well as completely legal. Yet POTUS Trump responds to the request by the Ukranians whom wanted to give PROOF, not lies, about the corruption of the Obama administration, and one particular case in which Biden did bribe and blackmailed the previous Ukranian authorities and once again the deranged left want to claim "Trump broke the law"?...

Heck, the deranged left-wingers have been even claiming that "Trump pressured and blackmailed the Ukranians" when NOWHERE in the transcript did POTUS Trump do that, but Biden did, and because Biden is one of the favorite of the globalists it is completely okay for him to actually break the law. But because POTUS Trump asked the Ukranians to investigate, ONE specific crime that Biden committed, once again the deranged left shifted the blame to POTUS Trump?

edit on 28-9-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

“When you start with a witness saying, Steve and Brian, ‘I have no knowledge of the events I’m depicting here, and I’m basing this on conversations I had with colleagues of mine, and I think they’re trustworthy,’ well, do you know if they heard it correctly? I don’t know because I don’t have firsthand knowledge. And do you think the whistleblower drafted that complaint? I mean, realistically?” Sekulow posited.

“You think they had help?” co-host Brian Kilmeade asked. “Did they have help?”

Look at the phraseology, the endnotes, and the footnotes,” Sekulow replied. “This wasnt drafted by this individual. This was written by a law firm.

Sekulow: ‘Whistleblower’ Complaint ‘Written by a Law Firm’

Posted by William A. Jacobson Thursday, September 26, 2019 at 9:00pm
When the so-called Whistleblower Complaint was released this morning, my first impression was that this was a very professionally-done document, likely crafted by a lawyer.

It looks like a lawyer letter. Its very legalistic in many parts, cites to statutes and executive orders, and is heavily footnoted. It attempts to bring together evidence from disparate sources, including public news reports. It is, in every sense, a closing argument or brief in support of a position by someone who did not actually participate in the events about which he or she is writing.

The document does not at all read like we would expect a whistleblower complaint to read — alerting the appropriate authority to facts the whistleblower has learned and leaving the legal conclusions to those authorities.

The “Whistleblower Complaint” isn’t a whistleblower complaint, it’s a closing argument

Does every left-winger responding to this thread forgets what happened when Mueller testified about the report "he supposedly wrote"? He couldn't remember what was in the report. It was obvious that a group of lawyers wrote it which is why Mueller couldn't recall ANYTHING from the report.

IMO, and the opinion of others, including lawyers, this latest "reveal" is another attempt by a group of pro-CLinton/pro-Biden lawyers whom helped the whistleblower, who isn't really a whistleblower because he/she heard it from 2nd and 3rd perspectives.

edit on 28-9-2019 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Sep, 28 2019 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

Yes, I caught on that earlier with other things, a few days ago when I read the transcript and then looked at the first twist attempts surfacing.

Just today I got an article recommended by my startpage about Trump, that is from 21.09, when the transcript was not even released yet. As "trending".

So, you guessed it, news here has not even come out. They will silence this to death, that Trump actually put money where his mouth is and got it published.

Not a single word.

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Oleandra88

They tried to make a mountain out of an ant. Not even an ant hill.
The complaint is just hearsay, but whomever wrote it tried to made it look like it had substance when it doesn't.

<< 1   >>

join