It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Millions of kids protest for saving the planet - prophetic fulfillment

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Unfortunately Common Core is nothing but indoctrination and high stakes testing. Even the science programs are teaching climate Change.

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 08:27 AM
link   
What has loads of snowflake kids jumping on a trendy bandwagon got to do with religious prophecy?
We had them protesting here shouting slogans about closing gas fired power stations.
Actually i agree - we need more nuclear ones instead.
edit on 23-9-2019 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2012newstart
Millions of kids of various age across the globe protest for preserving the Climate and the planet.

And yet a bunch of kids didn't help a kid that got stabbed in New York that died.

So talk is cheap, but when it really comes down to helping people, they'll just make videos.
edit on 23-9-2019 by CryHavoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2019 @ 09:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

Its hard to conserve something like a natural planetary cycle that we ultimately have no control over..lol

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: oldcarpy

the religious prophecy says it clear that kids will at one moment take control in the time preceding the antichrist.

I do not agree with some posters and some politicians who think Greta is a girl with (mental) problems and that she makes the life of the kids troubled by her pessimistic view of the future...The future is Enough pessimistic, long before Greta to enter the stage. We are practically suiciding the planet as well as our future in not so distant time. What Worse should happen so we change? France that boasts of a leader in environment, has its Yellow Vests protests for over a year. Other countries follow in line, such as Russia and China. Indeed, what Worse should happen? We all die or what? Could the Profit and money, that most those uninterested in Climate run after, could that decide our future? Who will benefit the percents and even the millions money, if we slowly but surely die off?

Do the leaders know of a planetary event that will wipe us out, and that's why they do not give a s..t about the Climate? Or maybe the Climate change is part of that?

Let return to prophecy, this thread is of prophecy. The last pope, according to Malachi. And then, what? The Second Coming? I don't think so! First it comes Revelation 7 with the 144,000 chosen kids, plus uncounted number of others. We enter a completely new era. Maybe the antichrist is among us, or maybe we have 200 more years, I don't know. What I know is, no more politics of self interest, no more suicidal politics. We have one planet that have to be saved. We have our kids that have to be saved. And paradoxically, they are now those who save us and the planet. The other option that we witness for decades, is simply a Suicidal one on long term.

As Greta said, if the politicians don't change, the kids will Never Forgive Them. Strong words, but true. That is the new generation that ultimately comes. As the Gospel says, "therefore your sons will be your judges". Who forgave Hitler? And here is at stake much more. Because WW2 wasn't the end of the planet.
edit on 29-9-2019 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2019 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: 2012newstart

en.wikipedia.org...

Petrus Romanus the last pope in Malachi prophecies

In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church, there will sit [i.e., as bishop].

Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations, and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills [i.e. Rome] will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge[a] will judge his people. The End.[18]

So who is that judge that will judge his people? Jesus Christ? If that is true, then we literally live in the years of the antichrist. Because the time frame is limited to the last pope Petrus Romanus, and pope Francis has only a limited number of years remaining due to his advanced age.

But if it is NOT Jesus Christ that judge? Because frankly we will never know when He comes. Do we have another person in prophecy that is destined to judge God's people, i.e. he himself is sent by God (and is not the antichrist as some absurdly claim).

Yes there is. The manchild of Revelation 12. And the two witnesses of Revelation 11. And the 144,000 youths of Revelation 7. Without being prophet to know which or in what combination all those will come, it is clear we enter a completely new phase of prophecy. Something that also contemporary prophets talk, such as Fatima era of peace, or the countless prophecies of a Great monarch and a Holy pope that will precede shortly the arrival of the antichrist.

I am open for both possibilities. What I do not accept is, how people mired in their day to day business and profit, forget the most important why they are here on this planet. And even more, start lecturing others how they are the ones who are wrong, how the world is as it is from time immemorial, because it is as it is, and that Not Even God can change that. They are simply Wrong. God acted in history many times with younger people. All those Biblical figures, except for Moses, started their prophetic career pretty young.
edit on 29-9-2019 by 2012newstart because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join