It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oklahoma City bombing -search for old information

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Back in the early 2000s there was a small individual site that researched it extensively and brought to light information about the head of security and his wife who worked at the day care had lodged a complaint about the armory right next to the daycare a week or 2 before the bombing(I'm running off what I can remember).

I was able to find it again back in the mid 2000s but I'm struggling to find it again. If any old schoolers can remember anything it would be super helpful.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 11:53 AM
link   
must be extensive alphabet agency scrubbing, as also cant find info about how the bombing also preceded hil(l)ary Clinton's indictment in whitewater scandal by just 3 days. docs lost?

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 01:24 PM
link   
a reply to: tulsi

Or...there is no information regarding Hillary's indictment because neither Hillary nor Bill Clinton was ever indicted in the Whitewater case. Since I looked that information up rather quickly, there is no "3 letter agencies" scrub of information regarding Whitewater either. The tragedy in Oaklihoma would not have prevented an indictment if the Grand Jury had reached that decision either, Deny Ignorance

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: kobalt7

I know his wife. An old family friend. I will try to get ahold of her for ya.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 02:30 PM
link   
the irony..

has most everyone(?) somehow forgotten why OKC fed building was (really) obliterated in the first place?

scrubbing, folks!

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 02:41 PM
link   

I live in OKC, on the day of the bombing the FBI, ATF, and DEA offices were empty. The FBI arrived on the scene, and they were more concerned with collecting papers than helping the people.

posted on Sep, 15 2019 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Check your in-box.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 04:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Allaroundyou
Thanks, let me know what she says about it.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: DukeMisterio
Checking everything now, hopefully its in the list.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
back then she wasn't even on the radar, it was all about Bill.

posted on Sep, 16 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Yea but you gotta take your pick on which case it was. Honestly i can only remember a few but there were certainly more
ie whitewater, Mena, the franklin affair.

posted on Sep, 17 2019 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I always found it weird that the info wasn't picked up by other people over the years, i assumed maybe it didn't fit their narrative or they just never came across it. I wonder if any of the old schoolers remember it?

It was pre-ATS but I think a large chunk of the research back then was done by retirees most of which were veterans who were well educated and had open minds and DAMN they got # DONE. You kids would have loved early ATS, Far less polarized political arguments by halfwits and far less disinfo. This was before the waves of internet kids would dive in when summer let out and flood us with posts full of fabricated stories. When they started the stories were easy to spot and destroy but later they got better. Some of these stories became conspiracy canon but I still look at them and remember they were bull#. Despite this some of them bore great fruit. I lingered for years before i officially became a member but i was here from the start baby and it was awesome. I'm ranting now I think I reminisce of old ATS too much.

top topics

join