It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quartz Crystal: A youtube channel. Says reality is a matrix stimulated by the energy from souls

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: SourceTruth

What about Eggs?

It would help boost a source player's frequency to cut out eggs, dairy, andthe rest of the animal products that are not meat, but it is not required. The only requirement is to not eat meat in onder to raise their frequency.

Personally, I cut out all of the rest of the animal products and became vegan. This benefits my frequency more than if I were to only stop eating meat.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Malisa

I am not answering your questions on purpose by the way, there is no point having any kind of conversation with you since you are fake person and fake personality and even more fake with your intentions

This is another reason why I will not respond to your statements, because you will not answer my questions.

I don't care what you think of me. I am here to discuss the topic.

I will not respond to anything else in your reply because it does nothing to further the discussion of the topic.

You have shown that you do not understand anything about this topic. Your attitude is the result of your own ignorance. This ignorance is the source of your bias.

That is an interesting blog that you mentioned, I will check it out. That is also an interesting person who is asking about other source players, I will certainly tell them hi.
edit on 1-10-2019 by SourceTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ruiner1978
I predict a Koolaid moment with this lot sometime in the future.
A video titled "Now's the time to leave the game", inviting all source players to commit suicide with her.

I predict that you are making this comment out of complete ignorance.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Archivalist
As someone that actually does know certain secrets regarding your perceptual reality...

I don't care what you choose to believe, but I know this lady is incorrect.

I've been outside of space time, more than once.

It didn't take veganism and anti masturbation.

The Wachowski Brothers be damned, I wish they never made those movies.

Real life's reality source or root or whatever you choose to call it, is actually much more complex than portrayed in "The Matrix" but is not simulatory in nature.

Auk kungen bin holo, ak bin Aushim auk.
Au Aushim.
Smoke and mirrors don't rule you, only you rule you.
You are God.

very very good

edit on 1-10-2019 by dreamlotus1111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   
ultimately you control your destiny and resonate with what resonates with you. if there was one way to go about this existence we would all be the same. that is not the case however

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

yet nothing she does is for anyone but her, what has she done to help humanity?

Nothing, most don't have souls, no need to use your superpowers for good, its better to say you have on YouTube videos. absolutely sickening are people like that, if their clams are true could change the world for the better for all those that live in hell on earth but they don't matter, they don't have internet access let alone clean water so they must be soulless.

What she has done is help source players. She can't help the soulless ones, she can only help source players by providing thwm with knowledge.

If I was to do everything she says to do, would I become like you and troll numerous internet forums for responses and attention to myself and some persons YouTube channel I mas programmed by?

Is that what awoke is?

If you could see me in a perspective not influenced by your ignorance and bias, you would see that I am what awake is.

The topic is about a YouTube channel that is just reinventing and rewriting previous ideas and packaging it for an audience that will listen and hopefully pay.

the topic is also about you as you presented readers that you have done everything she says to do.

That doesn't make the topic about me, that makes the topic about what she tells source players to do, which is part of what I explain in my OP. This makes it part of the topic to discuss what I have done to raise my frequency, but only when it furthers the discussion of the topics presented.

You haven't demonstrated any understanding of my OP, so how can you say that you are sure that she has no.
original information? Just because others have discussed some of the subjects that she talks about on her channel does not mean that she has no original information.

How have you shown this?

I have shown one way of proving the concept of scripts with a seperate thread I made:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I link to other sources in this thread. I will be posting more sources in the thread.

I can also explain why what I have presented is more reasonable than any alternatives.

5 frequency bodies?

care to explain what frequency is and what the hell a 5 frequency body is?

Frequency bodies are different aspects of a source player's consciousness that exist on dofferent frequency levels.

Frequency refers to the frequency level of a source player.

Frequency is connected with energy in thia way because higher frequency is equal with more potential energy.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: dreamlotus1111
ultimately you control your destiny and resonate with what resonates with you. if there was one way to go about this existence we would all be the same. that is not the case however

It is not as simple as you describe it to be. There is a cost to certain activities.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
The thing I’ve never understood about vegetarians/vegans is, they say they’re that way because killing animals is wrong, but farming kills birds, reptile, insects, mice etc.

Now if the OP is saying it’s just ingestion that’s bad for their matrix film reboot, well that’s hypocritical. “Kill what you want, just don’t eat it!”

It is still a lower frequency activity which drains energy from source players if they harm insects or animals.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 04:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: SourceTruth

The thing I’ve never understood about vegetarians/vegans is, they say they’re that way because killing animals is wrong, but farming kills birds, reptile, insects, mice etc.

Now if the OP is saying it’s just ingestion that’s bad for their matrix film reboot, well that’s hypocritical. “Kill what you want, just don’t eat it!”

It is still a lower frequency activity which drains energy from source players if they harm insects or animals.

Why should anyone believe you?
-Lies about posting the same stuff on multiple sites
-Lies about age
-Says this “info” isn’t anywhere else, but it is literally ripped off from someone else

It looks like lying is a part of being a “source player” too.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 04:34 PM
link   

What about Eggs?

It would help boost a source player's frequency to cut out eggs, dairy, andthe rest of the animal products that are not meat, but it is not required. The only requirement is to not eat meat in onder to raise their frequency.

Didn't we already agree that NOT ingesting certain things doesn't boost frequency, it just stops it lowering?
You stated that just eating salad doesn't boost it either.
Do you actually know what can be ingested to boost frequency?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   

I predict a Koolaid moment with this lot sometime in the future.
A video titled "Now's the time to leave the game", inviting all source players to commit suicide with her.

I predict that you are making this comment out of complete ignorance.

The complete opposite actually.
I'll break it down for you when I have more time. It will be a rather lengthy post.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

No, I did not lie about any of those things.

Don't believe "me", a source player has to know.

You are a very ignorant person as well, you have provided nothing of value to this discussion.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:44 PM
link   

What about Eggs?

Didn't we already agree that NOT ingesting certain things doesn't boost frequency, it just stops it lowering?

I already answered you about this and you are just rejecting my answer.

The complete opposite actually.
I'll break it down for you when I have more time. It will be a rather lengthy post.

I am looking foward to seeing you make a weak post.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 06:06 PM
link   

What about Eggs?

I already answered you about this and you are just rejecting my answer.

That's not strictly true is it.
I asked what can be ingested to boost frequency.
You haven't actually given me an answer to that. We know that ingesting meat LOWERS frequency. Not eating meat will just stop you frequency from LOWERING. It won't boost it, it will just stop it going down.
So, again, what can be ingested to RAISE frequency?

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Well that’s another lie to add to the list. Not the first time you’ve been called out on them.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 06:45 PM
link   
The OP is clearly wrong. I have elevated myself to the 12th frequency by way of intense masturbation and eating baby seals. This guy isn't even half way to my level. I've gained some great abilities. I can fly and travel to other dimensions. You guys would all know if you tried it.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Well that’s another lie to add to the list. Not the first time you’ve been called out on them.

If you knew what a lie was then you would see it everywhere in our scripted matrix experience, but you are too asleep.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucky109

You can't explain yourself the way that I can.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 08:28 PM
link   
I just did. I told you I am on the 12th frequency. Only those of us that have been there can tell you about the 12th frequency. You'd have to experience it to understand.

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 10:05 PM
link   
So, back to Barbara,

Are you finally going to accept that Barbara G. Sandlin is Judy, and that Judy is a fake name taken from the original Quartz Crystal lady, Judy Hall?

Or are you still going to say "you don't know whachatalkingabout!"

And isn't it a bit cowardish that you waited and waited and waited until someone else posted something on Avalon that allowed you to piggy back and get yourself out of the hole you got yourself into with your lies?

Why haven't you replied to Mr Bill Ryan?

Avalon post

Cat eat your tongue? You were too busy in the bathroom for days and didn't notice?

So lame dude

P.S. How did you do with the September challenge? Are you back into your old ways once the challenge is completed?

If sex is forbidden in your religion, and you are not a soulless one and neither is your mom , then your dad is, right? Since the only other person you know with a soul is your mom, then your mom had sex with a soulless being and you came out of that, you are a halfbreed

If you were a girl, would your dad be the one with a soul? : )

edit on 1-10-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-10-2019 by Malisa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join