It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Milkshake Poll, NWO Style

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 11:53 PM
link   
Valhall :
I like your avatar because it reminds of something really like religious and then classy at the same time and also kinda sorta like Enyaish as well. Awesome!

[Edited on 9-7-2003 by MarkosOrrealus]

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by jagdflieger
The consumption of Caramel Malted milkshakes is the Mark of the Beast.

Welcome, old and dear friend.......

* A$$croft peels egg single-handedly with long sharpened nail *

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 11:56 PM
link   
THE CHICKEN LIKES ME!!!!!!!

I have passed the test. I'll shall diminish and go into the West.

(Quickly, before they find me)

posted on Jul, 8 2003 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Sure, would you like me to teach you how to dance like me? I am pretty good eh?

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 12:05 AM
link   
We will resist tyranny and consume our hot fudge sundaes (with Diet Pepsi) as per our faith. Be brave those who partake of the strawberry, chocolate, and vanilla milkshake!! Be brave those who consume the Dairy Queen blitzes!! For one day, there will come the true dairy where all will consume of the righteous deserts. To consume the Caramel Malted milkshake will bring Death, Do not fling yourselves into the Pit by partaking of this loathsome vitual.

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 12:45 AM
link   
"Hey George... getta loada this guy. He speaks like Churchill and he has warplane fantasies... tell ya what, my main man... I reckon he would be cool to replace Powell next month. Whaddya think? Should I call Dick?"

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 01:04 AM
link   
We will consume hot fudge sundaes on the beaches, we will consume hot fudge sundaes among the hedge rows, we will consume hot fudge sundaes in our cities. NEVER, NEVER, will we surrender and partake of the Caramel Malted milkshake. The partakers of hot fudge sundaes will fight on alone until the final victory is won. And in that day all will come to the diary and be able to consume the righteous deserts. Do not fear my friends, the days of tryrannical forces of the Caramel Malted milkshake ARE NUMBERED. Even though their evil regime spreads throughout the world, we will fight on for our cause is just and our ice cream is pure unpolluted by caramel. The final victory will be ours!

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 01:07 AM
link   
"Hey, John-Boy. This guy is really good. Don't worry about calling Dick or Don this time. I'll break the news to Colin now. He'll be cool with that. I know where his parachute is coming from."

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 03:19 AM
link   
"I got one hand in my Pocket,
and the other one's holding a straw sipping on caramel"

Alanis Morissette unpublished lyric

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 06:59 AM
link   
You all lost your minds last nite, didn't you?

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 07:12 AM
link   
...sometimes y'all scare me...

*backs away slowly, trying not to make eye contact*

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
NWO says you like caramel.

Have some more...

lmao.....

posted on Jul, 9 2003 @ 04:29 PM
link   
In less than 24 hours, the level of support for the NWO caramel malted flavor has risen by 300%.

This is evidence of the massive support given by all citizens to the Milkshake Effort. Thank you to our sons and daughters.

Accusations about poll rigging and fabricated evidence have disappeared. There is no dissent. We are unified once more as a nation.

Long live the NWO! (oops Long live the USA!)

jointly signed

Dubya
A$$croft

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join