It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

David Koch dies Aug 23 2019

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Looks like one of the Koch brothers has passed on. David Koch died leaving a 42 Billion dollar fortune. I wonder if and how his passing will affect the political environment.

His brother Charles came out today

"It is with a heavy heart that I announce the passing of my brother David. Anyone who worked with David surely experienced his giant personality and passion for life," the elder Koch said in a statement. The statement did not cite a cause of death but noted David Koch's decades-old battle with prostate cancer. He is survived by his wife Julia and their three children.

Koch retired from the company and the Koch political operations in 2018, citing health reasons. Sources close to the family told CNN he had been in declining health in recent weeks.'

www.cnn.com...

Although he donated more than 100 million for cancer research, maybe donating more might have helped him.

It's claimed he donated around 2.8% of his wealth. He still left a lot of money that could help with so many causes. 42 Billion dollars not helping anyone really except adding additional padding to his already overstuffed financial nest and buying America.

Regardless, RIP Mr. David Koch.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: StoutBroux

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 06:07 PM
link   

The Devil Got his Due . Gonna Cry for Eternity Now Davy ...............

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Ask the citizens of Crossett, Arkansas what they think of his passing.

They were giving to cancer research because they made sick and most likely killed quite a few with their massive wood processing facility there. They poluted a massave area there that eventually fed into the Ouachita River just above Louisiana.

edit on 23-8-2019 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I hear they bought him a real fancy hand basket for his last ride

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem

The melted down his solid gold toilet and used it to make the casket.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 07:49 PM
link   
His brother and a few other cronies should be dying off soon as well, just waiting on the big one (Soro's) to pass to celebrate.

posted on Aug, 23 2019 @ 08:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

The melted down his solid gold toilet and used it to make the casket.

Then they switched it out with a brass one. They didn't want to waste the money.

He had stated in his will that he wanted to be buried with 50 billion dollars, so his widow wrote a check for the amount and tossed it in the casket as they lowered it in the hole

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 08:11 AM
link   
I was so excited for a moment there, then realised your didn't mean David Koch from Sunrise...

Aussies will understand my disappointment.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 11:48 AM
link   

That was good.

posted on Aug, 24 2019 @ 01:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Vicious1

He has groomed his son to carry on in his footsteps.
Soros I mean if it wasn't evedent.
edit on 24-8-2019 by CharlesT because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2019 @ 11:37 PM
link   
they have used their money to manipulate our policies in line with their own interests, not happy to hear someone is dead, but happy the rich access to our policies limited.

top topics

join