It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jessa Reed : former heroin addict, comedian, and spiritual podcaster.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
I am making this thread because I find her fascinating. She used to be a heroin addict and has some pretty damn funny comedy. However, that is not really why I am posting about her.

She's a good comedian and pretty underground in terms of her comedy record. However, she does a podcast (which u can find on most podcast APPs) that talks about aliens, spirituality, addiction, paranormal, and the coming 5-d dimensional upgrade that humanity is experiancing.

Wierd right? Yea.. she acknoledges that in her podcast and how often she questioned these spiritual subject. She had her aliens (which she pretty much says are spiritual guides) tell random people things that only they could know and verify. And that is how she understoud that her experiances with spirituality and aliens are not just hallucinations. SHe has had multiple validations that would not be possible without an outside force as she explains.

However, I don't want to condense her into anything because she just started her podcast and im not her representive! I'd hate to say something she felt was totally false about herself.

She believes that we are slowly downloading a 5 dimensional existance and that she communicates with aliens (or spiritual guides) on a consistant basis. I have somewhat of a decent BS radar and she doesn't seem BS. She has a grounding in reality and what she percievers as reality.

Her alien school podcasts are good and interesting. She dislikes the "woo" people who just say spiritual words on youtube to get attention and consideres herself as a natrual psychic. She actually does readings for $50 on her website.

However, all her podcasts are free and she is super interesting how she went from comedian (still comedian) to being a speaker about spirituality. I follower her fairly well and she doesnt have alot of followers so i doubt she is on some BS spiritual trip to gain cash from gullibles. As she has made way more fame from being a comedian. She also slowly came out as believing bat-# crazy things which I don't consider bat-# crazy but many do. Only after she got some support.

Anyway, check her out. I really dig her. I think she is 100% honest about her beliefs.
edit on 19-8-2019 by blueman12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:20 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Anyone claiming to be psychic is playing with bad spiritual entities who are deceiving. They probably swarm to her because of her past addiction problems.

What specific bat crap crazy ideas are they feeding her?

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 04:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deetermined

Anyone claiming to be psychic is playing with bad spiritual entities who are deceiving. They probably swarm to her because of her past addiction problems.

What specific bat crap crazy ideas are they feeding her?

From what I gather, 5-d is incoming and to be positive and manifest your own destiny. Doesn't sound too negative..

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 04:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Deetermined

Second response : She could just be communicating with her guides, seems naïve to assume it's immediately negative..

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Not to nit-pick, but she was addicted to meth, not heroin.

As far as the stand up and spiritual experiences, I've heard worse.

posted on Aug, 19 2019 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

Second response : She could just be communicating with her guides, seems naïve to assume it's immediately negative..

Not when she charging money to give psychic readings. Good spiritual entities don't work that way.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Baddogma
Not to nit-pick, but she was addicted to meth, not heroin.

As far as the stand up and spiritual experiences, I've heard worse.

O yea whoops! Not sure why i said heroin.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Would you spend 7-8 hours a day doing 30-60 min psychic readings for free?

Idk i find her podcasts interesting. Im not trying to promote her readings. Just thought she was cool to listen to.

posted on Aug, 20 2019 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Shes good , thanks for the thread. Here she relates her NDE and talks about some abilities that she acquired afterwords.

top topics

join