It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the Pope Be An Important Part Of The Beginning Of The NWO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I am not a religious person, maybe a little spiritual and a little superstitious. I also in no way judge anyone for their religious preferences or lack of them. I just am prefacing my post with that, so that you know that I am not writing with any sort of religious bias. I've never read the Bible, I've just formed some of my own ideas about the "higher powers".

So, you religious people, please don't get offended, because like I just said, what is on my mind involves only my interpretation of forces stronger than us.

It is my personal belief that there isn't any old man sitting up above the clouds with a long white beard, which is I think how "God" is often depicted. I'm also fairly sure that there isn't a little pissed off guy in a red suit with horns and a pitchfork, shoveling coal for all of eternity. I'm pretty sure that is the way the "Devil" or "Satan" is depicted.

I think rather, that perhaps the constant battle we feel within ourselves, and those around us, is basically a battle between good and evil. Perhaps it's a giant magnetic force, with the positive end of the magnet being the good, and the negative being the evil. That sounds pretty silly, so that's probably not exactly what it looks like either.

Anyway, whether you believe in the Anti-Christ, who will come to begin the NWO, or whatever you believe in, doesn't it make some kind of sense that the NWO might begin with a battle (of wills, probably) between good and evil?

Now, I don't know the Pope, am not a Catholic, but from what I've heard, he seems like an all right guy. He was against the war, and doesn't like Dumbya. But what is causing him to continue to live on, despite his Parkinsons, the fact that he was shot, his age, and his recent visits to the emergency room?

Maybe it's because he is supposed to be the "Good", and imho at least, Dumbya would have to be the "Evil" (not the anti-christ, though). I think that we might be moving into the first phase of the NWO (of course, Infinite would know more about that than anyone), but if we are, and if it will begin with a battle of sorts between Good and Evil, then I guess that Pope John Paul II will have no choice but to hang around long enough to ful fill his last mission.

What do you think? Remember in the months before the 2004 election, canditates for all levels of government seemed to be throwing out the words "battle between good and evil" during the course of their campaigns? Hhhmmmm... Of course, they were each referring to themselves as the Good, and their opponent as the Evil..... But, is that normal words for candidates to use in campaigning? At least was it before the millenium?

[edit on 3/5/2005 by CyberKat]

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Hmmm you make some interesting points

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Thanks. It has been a concept that I've been wondering about for quite a while. But, as you can see by the awkward wording in my post, I never could put together all the fragmented concepts together, much less find the right words for it.

So finally, I decided that I had better just do my best, and see what ideas others have. I would, I think have a better idea whether I just had let my imagination get carried away, or if I was maybe on to something.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 06:12 AM
link   
The theory of the pope being apart of the new world order is a common theory that has been discussed here before at ATS (i think). I have never been too sure about the theory though, i supose we have to wait and see.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I've said this to many of my friends who are not religious. Isn't it interesting how over time God has evolved to being dipicted as "an old man sitting on a cloud" and Satan has been dipicted as "a man in a red suit with a pitchfork".

When people stop and think for a second, nowhere in the Bible does either get a description like yet. Yet one fact is so often overlooked and stated clearly in the Bible - Satan rules the Earth. With that being said, it makes perfect sense that he would use ridicious ways to convince people that he nor God doesn't exist, i.e. what I mentioned above. Something to think about.

On the other hand, while I disagree with many prejudices set forth by the Catholic Church, I don't think the Pope will be the Antichrist. He will be someone leading the New Age Religion, which will attempt to combine all other religions out of "necessity", i.e. we can't get along, some bogus new information makes religions obsolete etc. After that is done, and most people have bought it, things will get ugly.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by LogoWatch
When people stop and think for a second, nowhere in the Bible does either get a description like yet. Yet one fact is so often overlooked and stated clearly in the Bible - Satan rules the Earth.

You also make some good points, and some other things to think about. For one thing, I said that I had never read the Bible, which is true. But the part about Satin ruling the Earth, well I never would have guessed that in a million years! I have to believe you though, since you sound as if you have read the Bible.

On the other hand, while I disagree with many prejudices set forth by the Catholic Church, I don't think the Pope will be the Antichrist.

Actually, I didn't say that the Pope would be the anti-christ. If I believed in one, I don't think it would be the Pope or Bush. I just meant that there might be a battle of wills between good and evil, and that the pope might represent the "good" (in a sort of ...virtual(?) - can't think of the right word - way). That was all. Like I said, just my personal rambling thoughts. Thanks, though for your input. Much appreciated.

You sound smart, I love to learn. I wouldn't mind hearing more of your thoughts, some time when you feel like writing some more.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
The pope is believed to make way for the anti-christ i.e. allow him to take center stage (thats the theory i heard) and then its meant to lead to the completion of the new world order movement.

posted on Mar, 5 2005 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Wweeellllllll........so it's possible that I actually came up with something not too far fetched? I know that you mentioned a few posts ago, that the subject of the Pope being part of the NWO has already been discussed on ATS.

I'm sorry for bringing up a subject that has already been gone over. However, I didn't know about it, as I've only been here for like 5 weeks.

I also will probably never get over the embarrassment of calling you a "she", then reading your poems, which indicated otherwise, then having you point it out to me.
That was awful regardless, but especially, although no one knew but me, when I first joined ATS, you were so very nice and helpful. I noticed that you treated everyone with the same kindness. I remember someone even wanted you, specifically to adopt them. Anyway, you were the first one I looked up to, then to make a stupid blunder like that!

Anyway, off track. I was trying to say that if you mentioned that the Pope might be the one to pave the way for the beginning of the NWO, well that wasn't so far off from what I was thinking. I just couldn't put it into words so easily.

I wish you weren't in such pain, though. It's heartwrenching.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
We cannot even begin to understand what and who will be "The Anti-Christ"

Although we can have a clear idea about whom which the one will be to bring upon the tribulation. We can take the signs that we have been given through the word of scripture and try to understand what will lead to this thrown of the one who will claim to be our christ, but will actually be the one to cause the REAL return of Jesus.

As the times draw nearer and nearer towards a One World Dictatorship (through the means of the United Nations, Trilateral Commission and Council on Foreign relations) we can understand that the Anti-Christ could very well be the head of this organization. Those three organizations alone could very well be the One World Governement we all fear, already in total power, slowly conditioning us to accept their corruption.

Many people believe that the Catholic religion will have to do with this force being brought into power. I personally was baptised Catholic and was raised Catholic. I went to church every Sunday up until I was about 16 when I was given the choice to go or not. I feel that the Catholic religion has many flaws. The reason I find these flaws to be is because the Catholic religion was the first Church of Jesus Christ, that being said, Satan knew that Jesus would have this 2000+ year reign. Satan knew "he" had to try and infiltrate the church early. I feel that is exactally what "he" has done. The Catholic church, headed by the Pope will allow a New World Order to take place. The billions of Catholics will and have always looked to the Pope for answers of some kind. A majority of these followers will accept what the church has accepted and will be lead to the wrong light.

Simply put, I can see the scars that are deep inside the Catholic church. Satan got his grip on the Catholics from the get go, thats my take on it.

All in all, I cant say that I know the Catholic Church will allow a New World Order to take place, but I will say this, it wouldnt suprise me one bit.

Again, I noticed that in someones post they said they couldnt see GWB being the anti-christ, nor the pope. Im glad you understand that the Anti-Christ will apear as "The Christ" he will look as though he solved the problems of Earth. He will be looked at as a great peace maker and the solution to all our problems.

My bet.... the United Nations will gain unsurpassable strength and power in the next 10 to 20 years. They will gain the status of a One World Government. This will happen due to multiple terrorist attacks and governements of the world basically giving their power to the UN. The ultimate step for the UN and their plot to gain ultimate control is when The United States military is given to them. My prediciton or "theory" is that Hilary and Bill will help with this dramatically. Bill's name is being thrown around for Secretary General of the UN once Kofi's term is up. Hilary's name is being thrown around as a running candidate for the Dems in '08. If the Global elite which control our legislation system and monetary system want these two to do the dirty work, it will be done. But I hope not, the thought of those two in control of the world... terrifies me.

Im not saying that its going to happen, thats just my take on the whole thing. That is what makes the most logical sense to me. On the other hand, there is no way America is ready for a woman president, thus it would make it that much harder to rig an election. But hell if they can get GWB back into office after 9/11, Gulf War II, and Fahrenheit 9/11 (huge whitewash) then anyone could be rigged into office.

The Anti-Christ could be in power right now, or they might not even be born yet. Hell, the Anti-Christ might not even be human. It could be some sort of super computer. I guess we will just have to sit back and watch.

posted on Mar, 7 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Much simpler than that - a wee bit of Pope on a rope conspiracy....

Pope and his crew are sitting on vast records that would throw a healthy chunk of Christianity and Catholicism into question as well sitting on all the documented payoffs by assorted royalty thru the ages to be "blessed" along the way to have their reigns upheld. Lots of smut, who slept with who, who fathered who, who paid off who and more to the point who paid the Vatican. Not a pretty picture in there folks and it will never see the light of day.... The "church" has been about power and money and mob control from the get go and not necessarily in that order....

I don't have any solid links but others have hinted at what's in there - as there are royal records of "visits" and "gifts" to the Vatican going way back....

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   
While I don't believe in your categorization of "good" and "evil," the pope nonetheless will usher in something new. However, I think this pope is holding on long enough to allow a new pope to come in when the time is really needed for whatever leadership, good or bad, that the new pope will bring...

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
It all makes sence... I've heard that the next Pope in line will be playing a big part in the New Age Movement, which is said to be Satin's Religion hidden within good. I was born a Chatolic but I rather say I'm Christain, cause I don't believe anything man has touched.. and the Church has had alot of dirty hands on it. The New Age Movement is really a mix of everything, besicaly saying that there is no right religion, respect everyone's belief's and tolerant to everything. Which I guess would be the perfect religion for the world were moving towards... Oh yea.. and of course they are there own God's. If everything is tolerated everyone respect eachothers beliefe's that well be living in one big Harmony ( or will we )... Peace...

posted on Mar, 9 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Some say the pope is an Illuminati member and Freemason.

[edit on 9-3-2005 by Born]

posted on Mar, 10 2005 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Born

even though both were outlawed by Popes in the past

posted on Mar, 16 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite

Originally posted by Born

even though both were outlawed by Popes in the past

Yeah well in the world of conspiracy theory that could just be a cover and... yet another circular argument??? Oh well I have no idea if the pope really is in those two groups and don't really care.

posted on Mar, 17 2005 @ 06:32 PM
link   
``

sure,
but i think the 'Office of Pope' rather than the man is the heart of matter.

review this document... a Constitution, it is self described as.

www.cin.org...

perhaps reading some, maybe just Articles # 9, 10, 20, 30, 40
(is there a code here?) You might come to a fuller understanding
of a 'NWO mindset', or rather the 'Sphere of Rationale' they
have strayed from ('they' = haute-elite, neocons, illuminati...)

'Their' agenda... is to create a golden path that ascends to earthly utopia->
but, which is (in my opinion) devolving into the Mystery Babylon N.W.O.

In the FOOTNOTES, PREFACE, you may see:

By way of explaination; the constitution is called 'Pastoral' because,
while resting on doctrinal principles, it seeks to express the relation of the Church
to the world and modern mankind. The result is that, on one hand,
a pastoral slant is present in the first part,
and on the other hand, a doctrinal slant is present in the second part.

In the first part, the Church develops her teaching on man, on the world
which is the enveloping context of man's existence, and on man's relations
to his fellow men. In part two, the Church gives closer consideration to
various aspects of modern life and human society; special consideration
is given to those questions and problems which, in this general area, seem
to have a greater urgency in our day. As a result, in part two the subject matter
which is viewed in the light of doctrinal principles is made up of diverse elements.
Some elements have a permanent value; others, only a transitory one.

~ huh?
'double speak' is the language of those -who are not- 'common men'

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I've heard the popemobile is a mobile missle launcher capable of destroying an area the size of texas!

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
The problem with a theory like this is that it is composed almost entirely of speculation, with little proof to back it up. Not that I'm saying speculation is a bad thing, in fact, I'd say it's quite the opposite. But because of the lack of proof, it leaves just something like this very open. If I were to take a stab at speculation, i'd say something like the antichrist would come from a source nobody expected at all.

How effective can the antichrist be, if there are a large number of people who think "it" is the antichrist?

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by rp001
How effective can the antichrist be, if there are a large number of people who think "it" is the antichrist?

Was not that how the Roman's and Jews displayed Jesus though? As not being the true son of God and a False Prophet. He has done well for himself, like 300+ books. Best sellers. Many a blockbuster Movie.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Odium

Originally posted by rp001

Was not that how the Roman's and Jews displayed Jesus though? As not being the true son of God and a False Prophet. He has done well for himself, like 300+ books. Best sellers. Many a blockbuster Movie.

Clearly, Jesus was the antichrist. */sarcasm*

Like I said, this is a subject that is easy to speculate about, but hard to prove one way or the other... for obvious reasons.

new topics

top topics

join