It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New tech...we can now communicate with spirit world. What will change..?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 02:02 PM
link   
First off...I was not sure in what forum this thread should be. In the paranormal studies..in Science & Technology..or maybe Philosophy and Metaphysics....what about religion, faith, and theology? After giving it some thought I think it be best suited for social issues..and maybe even cause some civil unrest for sure. Anyways..maybe the moderator is a better judge and please feel free to move this thread.

Before I say anything it is important that we assume here there is a life after we die...so, please do not come with smart remarks like there is nothing after we die. It is more of a thought challenge excersice.

Technology and science is moving fast forward, yesterday there was this theory about our universe consisting of 10 dimensions and tomorrow we can have a look in those realities.

What if one of those dimensions is the world of where we go after we died? Can you imagine if science made it possible to talk with dead people? Talking with people who have watched the pyramids of Giza being built...asking Einstein this view on certain problems or bringing his new theories about the speed of light into practise here among the living? Communicating with your deceased family or whoever you always wanted to talk to.

What will the consequences be for our way of life..? What will it change...will the church have a hard time?

What do you think will be great..or will be not so great?

edit on 5/8/2019 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
A person's knowledge and beliefs can be stored in crystals and possibly tapped. There are many forms of crystals, even water has a crystaline structure to it.

It would not mean that you were actually speaking to a spirit, interacting with what a person stores in this data storage system isn't like talking to a living being, it is like reading a transcript of their life.

Unless you connect to one of the others, they are beings of energy, some call them angels, some call them Jinns. There are also Demons, but I do not know exactly the Demons are.

edit on 5-8-2019 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

I think it would only be possible as a part of time-travelling, at least I hope the spirits of those whose bodies became disfunctional will be able to move on.
What horrible thing to Imagine they are stuck here for all eternity without experiencing the physical fun parts of life.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 02:17 PM
link   

It really depends on what the '"life after life" world is and how it behaves. If its anything like this one then I could see people trying to get ahead for their next life and prepping for their arrival. after that they would probably commit suicide.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: discourse

Yes...what do we really know about that world? Being able to interact with that world will indeed be tricky..no matter how it behaves. Can you imagine if Jesus can not be found..what a mess that will bring?

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 02:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: zatara
First off...I was not sure in what forum this thread should be. In the paranormal studies..in Science & Technology..or maybe Philosophy and Metaphysics....what about religion, faith, and theology? After giving it some thought I think it be best suited for social issues..and maybe even cause some civil unrest for sure. Anyways..maybe the moderator is a better judge and please feel free to move this thread.

Before I say anything it is important that we assume here there is a life after we die...so, please do not come with smart remarks like there is nothing after we die. It is more of a thought challenge excersice.

Technology and science is moving fast forward, yesterday there was this theory about our universe consisting of 10 dimensions and tomorrow we can have a look in those realities.

What if one of those dimensions is the world of where we go after we died? Can you imagine if science made it possible to talk with dead people? Talking with people who have watched the pyramids of Giza being built...asking Einstein this view on certain problems or bringing his new theories about the speed of light into practise here among the living? Communicating with your deceased family or whoever you always wanted to talk to.

What will the consequences be for our way of life..? What will it change...will the church have a hard time?

A dimension is planar. It has no thickness. Physics and 'spatiality' necessitate more than a single dimension for 'world-ness'.

Even in the situation of holographic spatiotemporal reductions, you still need multiple dimensions for space and for time to have an alternate 'world'.

The spiritist idea that dimensions are alternate worlds was an attempt to sound 'sciency' by those whose backgrounds and viewpoints were highly unscientific.

The dead are encoded into the structure of the universe from which they were formed and we may, through science, one day have the finesse to read their traces and even to recreate their persons in simulation but I do not think that is the same as 'talking to the dead' in the sense that the spiritists suggest.

If there is some method found to talk directly to the dead, then I would suspect it of being a deception and not based in science.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Oh that is a very deep question.

On one hand, I want to talk to my parents, brother and also aunty and uncle of course.

On the other hand, I do not know if this would be healthy. I say it depends.

When we loose somebody that we love, it is hard and I think not a single person would not want to get the lost one back or at least have some contact. But with loosing someone, most of the time it makes one stronger. It depends again.

As society, social construct that we are, death is final. What happens when we take that away a bit? I have no idea but I feel it might be not so good.

And then there is this, if there is a afterworld... Is it peaceful? I mean, maybe it is better to leave the dead alone.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 03:58 PM
link   

a reply to: discourse

Yes...what do we really know about that world? Being able to interact with that world will indeed be tricky..no matter how it behaves. Can you imagine if Jesus can not be found..what a mess that will bring?

Paging Jesus, hello?

That's great! Lol

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Lol.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

A dimension is planar. It has no thickness. Physics and 'spatiality' necessitate more than a single dimension for 'world-ness'.

Even in the situation of holographic spatiotemporal reductions, you still need multiple dimensions for space and for time to have an alternate 'world'.

The spiritist idea that dimensions are alternate worlds was an attempt to sound 'sciency' by those whose backgrounds and viewpoints were highly unscientific.

The dead are encoded into the structure of the universe from which they were formed and we may, through science, one day have the finesse to read their traces and even to recreate their persons in simulation but I do not think that is the same as 'talking to the dead' in the sense that the spiritists suggest.

If there is some method found to talk directly to the dead, then I would suspect it of being a deception and not based in science.

This thread is not about if it is scientifical possible to interact with the dead...or the physics behind it. It is also not about being worried it be a deception... This thread is about the assumption it is possible and what the implications will be for the world we live in. Just imagine it is possible, what will you do with it or think about where it will lead to.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oleandra88
Oh that is a very deep question.

On one hand, I want to talk to my parents, brother and also aunty and uncle of course.

On the other hand, I do not know if this would be healthy. I say it depends.

When we loose somebody that we love, it is hard and I think not a single person would not want to get the lost one back or at least have some contact. But with loosing someone, most of the time it makes one stronger. It depends again.

As society, social construct that we are, death is final. What happens when we take that away a bit? I have no idea but I feel it might be not so good.

And then there is this, if there is a afterworld... Is it peaceful? I mean, maybe it is better to leave the dead alone.

Yes I understand, it is a very weird concept to get used to in the first place. It would be helpful if we would know what is precisely going on in this afterworld. I also believe that our world and the afterworld is seperated for a reason. If such tech will ever be available we should seriously think about the use of it. What good can it do...what bad can it do.

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

This thread is not about if it is scientifical possible to interact with the dead...or the physics behind it. It is also not about being worried it be a deception... This thread is about the assumption it is possible and what the implications will be for the world we live in. Just imagine it is possible, what will you do with it or think about where it will lead to.

Oh, if it is possible, then it is clearly evident that Superman and his opposite, the anti-Superman would come out of the the 'alternate Earths' through the vortex created by the Flash when he releases the Speed-Force (or from scads of of negative energy, which ever comes first).

As Superman and the anti-Superman are both extremely powerful (to the point of being able to reverse the flow of time), when they fight each other, they would immediately annihilate, releasing untold energies which would vaporize this universe and probably the ones tethered to it through the vortex/s.

As everyone would now be dead, everywhere, they can all have polite conversations, probably at a dead people's picnic, where they all drink lemonade out of skull-shaped black plastic mugs.

Some might see this as significant.

edit on 5/8/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 5 2019 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Could be close to the show The DIscovery

If you havent watched it, its fascinating, well acted, and disturbing

Im betting with the mindset of the world now, its pretty right on the money

Basically they confirm there is an afterlife, and people just start offing themselves, theres much to the movie but you should watch it
edit on 5-8-2019 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

top topics

join