It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pennyworth DC tv series

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 01:45 PM
link   
London in the 60s, Yeah baby!!!!

Watched the first 3 eps. And I really like it.

A Badass Alfred before he goes to work for the Waynes and raised Bruce after their murder.
Kewl.

I love stuff set in Britain

My favorite actor of all time is Michael Caine so I appreciate they pay him homage.

The road where Alfred lives, Micklewhite Avenue, is named after Michael Cain, who played Alfred Pennyworth in Christopher Nolan's Dark Knight trilogy, whose real name is Maurice Micklewhite.
Pennyworth marks the second time that the character of Alfred visits the Old Royal Naval College in Greenwich, London. Michael Caine's portrayal of Alfred Pennyworth in the Dark Knight series of films, Alfred was able to give his goodbyes to Bruce Wayne in the Dark Knight Rises in the final scene. The Old Royal Naval College's Queen Mary Court's colonnade doubled for the cafe in Florence.

I really like the way the shot this

edit on 3-8-2019 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 02:08 PM
link   
I'm definitely in for this, trailer looks great! anything Batman and DC related and am there! as with most things though I will probably wait to binge, I don't enjoy waiting for one episode every week, no patience in me (well technically not true because I am waiting still but you know what I mean)

The lad playing Alfred looks familiar, can't place him though. Looking forward to see what they do with this.

Did you watch Swamp Thing Zazz? I am halfway through, it's actually pretty damn good! but they have cancelled a second season already.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 02:14 PM
link   
a reply to: valiant

Swamp thing!
I had no idea, looking for it now to watch...There goes our Saturday lol.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

lol I don't think you'll regret it.

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

We literally watched the last episode of Gotham today so this is fantastic news.

Thanks for posting!

posted on Aug, 3 2019 @ 03:21 PM
link   
The color setting and story makes it appealing to me, I will sure have a look at it.

top topics

join