It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is Why You Can't Photograph a UFO Properly

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
a reply to: wmd_2008

Any thoughts on this? The green is hand drawn lines by an Investigator to delineate that they are seeing a "triangle" Your thoughts?

More info to a better image most ufo images have no technical detail of equipment or direction etc.

Given FranksHog details of equipment, location, direction & time Sirius was in the sky and gives the type of image taken plain & simple

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Have you taken hos pic and zoom it in 500% and notice that the pixels around the object form a void around it. Thus dubbed in? Have you ever used stacking software to clarify your images such as astronomers do?

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 12:56 PM
link   
I believe that most foo fighter sightings can't be photographed, because of the limited amount of time that the eyewitness to the UFO sighting will be able to photograph the aerial craft; which --- for the majority of sightings --- is just of few seconds or a mere fraction of a second.

posted on Jun, 28 2019 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Have you taken hos pic and zoom it in 500% and notice that the pixels around the object form a void around it. Thus dubbed in? Have you ever used stacking software to clarify your images such as astronomers do?

What's a hos picture have I used stacking software people on here that know me will have a good laugh at that.

I got my first SLR 40 years ago at the end of this year I learned the hard way fully manual.

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Have you taken hos pic and zoom it in 500% and notice that the pixels around the object form a void around it.

what do you think happens to pictures when you zoom in?

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Shouldn't taking pictures of a ball of light that has an eerie glow, with no reference point, going to be fuzzy regardless of how focused or out of focus it is?

edit on 30-6-2019 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Not dubbed interpolated the software makes a best guess on what the pixels look like that's why optical zoom and large sensors beat phone cameras.

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Really? You're trying to use our very limited knowledge of physics to explain how a device could operate that came from a civilization that is perhaps millions of years ahead of us, evolution wise? Or maybe you're just a weak troll :^)

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
Shouldn't taking pictures of a ball of light that has an eerie glow, with no reference point, going to be fuzzy regardless of how focused or out of focus it is?

Yeah, you see these on the MUFON site all the time. Fuzzy, out of focus, looking much bigger and more spherical than they probably really are. These and obvious lens flares make up the bulk of the posted images. I know people try, and they want their sighting to be recorded, but they're really pretty worthless.
edit on 2-7-2019 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ThatDuder
a reply to: Gothmog

Really? You're trying to use our very limited knowledge of physics to explain how a device could operate that came from a civilization that is perhaps millions of years ahead of us, evolution wise? Or maybe you're just a weak troll :^)

Limited or not , it is still physics
And it is folks' limited knowledge of physics that enables them to believe in science fiction.
E=MC^2
Doesnt get much simpler than that.

edit on 7/2/19 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 2 2019 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Nah, I have done that 100's of times and never observed what I observed in that guys pic. Did he ever get back to me as to whether I questioned it was a model toy?

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Nah, I have done that 100's of times and never observed what I observed in that guys pic. Did he ever get back to me as to whether I questioned it was a model toy?

PROVE it post an example.

Here is a small black circle on a white background from a drawing program look what happens when the software is zoomed in.

To increase the size look we now have grey pixels. The software tries to work out colours to make the dot look larger.

posted on Jul, 3 2019 @ 04:39 PM
link   
This dude apparently got a good photo. I guess the anti-gravity in this ship was turned off or something.

But what does it prove? If you guessed "nothing," you're right!

posted on Jul, 4 2019 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Currently the reason why I can't photograph a UFO properly is because I'm not seeing any and my cellphone only has an inferior 3Megapixel camera.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join