It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A recent Russian security forum

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 03:48 AM
link   
With the whole Iran thing such a hot topic right now, here is one article in how the worlds policy makers are responding to it. Link

For the basics,

The tenth international meeting on security has just concluded in the Russian the city of Ufa.

Hundreds of representatives from as many as 120 countries attended the meeting over three days to discuss humanitarian crises, hybrid warfare, terrorist threats and ways to recover from armed conflict.

the US has not sent any representatives to attend the international security meeting in the last four years.

the most significant attendees in Ufa are a senior US National Security Council member and the Secretary of Iran’s Supreme National Security Council (SNSC), Ali Shamkhani.

strategic cooperation between all relevant parties is fundamental to sustaining progress, peace and development in an area that is fundamental to Eurasian integration.

If a wide range of countries decide to stand up to the illegal US blackmail and bullying, we can make the US retreat and adopt a rational and responsible behavior in the international system

Shamkhani stated: “No title other than economic terrorism suits this US behavior.”

the level of dissatisfaction and annoyance that Iran feels, being treated as it is so aggressively by Washington following years of negotiation to finally agree on the nuclear deal, formally known as the Joint Comprehensive Plan of Action (JCPOA), to the satisfaction of all parties involved

Sergey Naryshkin, Director of the Russian Foreign Intelligence Service, stated: “The US uses methods of hybrid war trying to hamper Russian cooperation, particularly with China. We are witnessing that. Moreover, there is no need to make any effort to see it, it is all happening before our very eyes.”

“It seems bewildering that the US continues to be the holder of the main reserve currency while behaving so aggressively and unpredictably. The monopoly position of the dollar in international economic relations has become anachronistic. Gradually, the dollar is becoming toxic.”

The political climate in Ufa seems very serene and inclined to favour dialogue and collaboration, showing how the Eurasian giants China, Russia and Iran are working together with enormous efforts to pacify the region and beyond

A war against Iran is a red line for virtually all forum participants. The fact that the US is represented at the forum at a time of elevated tensions with Iran, especially after having not attended for the previous four years, is a good signal from the Trump administration that it is willing to open dialogue with Iran despite the risk of continued provocations or intentional accidents between the two countries.

The Ufa forum shows the combined power of Russia and China in a multipolar global order. Beijing and Moscow seem to be the only two global superpowers able to mediate and gather countries around a table in spite of increasing tensions.

Putin and Xi Jinping’s ability to de-escalate global tensions in such low-key forum as the one in Ufa (now in its tenth edition) is the only hope we have for avoiding or defusing conflicts and trade wars that may be erupt around the world.

Just a heads up America on what you are fighting for. If you really want to kick off WW3 it can be achieved.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 04:17 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

So basically, if I understand this article:
Sovereign nations are upset the USA is no longer letting other Sovereign nations dictate how they act?
I can understand why they would be upset at that.
Why does this surprise anyone?

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 04:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: randomtangentsrme

So basically, if I understand this article:
Sovereign nations are upset the USA is no longer letting other Sovereign nations dictate how they act?
I can understand why they would be upset at that.
Why does this surprise anyone?

So, basically, you don't understand the article.

edit on 22/6/2019 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I think randomtangentsrme does understand the article. America has been playing hard in forcing it will on other nations. More nations are getting annoyed by this.

edit on 22-6-2019 by kwakakev because: added last sentence

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: chr0naut

I think randomtangentsrme does understand the article. America has been playing hard in forcing it will on other nations. More nations are getting annoyed by this.

Annoyed nation's will just have to be annoyed. They don't have to like all of our policies. Each nation does what is in their own best Interests. America will do likewise.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 10:51 AM
link   
When did Iranian lives become the most valuable on the planet?? We killed over a hundred Russian PMC's in Syria February 2018 along scores of Syrian soldiers. We killed about a hundred Syrian soldiers in one day in 2017 as well.

Iran is attacking oil companies inside Iraq, ships in the gulf, and now destroying assets in the sky. It is time the USA stopped this beligerent once and for all. Mark my words, Iran will receive the wrath of the God's as balls of fire rain down upon them just as in millennium past.

posted on Jun, 22 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

When did any life become unimportant?

Lots of people die every day. I do not think a case of military anxiety is enough justification to make a big rush of who dies and destroy a lot of infrastructure along the way. If there was a more stable rule of law and peace around the world then America and other nations would not have the immigration problems they currently do.

If you keep fighting to win what do you get once everyone is dead?

posted on Jun, 23 2019 @ 09:36 AM
link   
The prestige of being the last man standing and then peace 🤗.
It's making me feel all warm and cuddly already.

new topics

top topics

join