It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump raises record $24.8 million in one day as he launches reelection bid

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
So guess what day this is? Yes its shake the cage hump day! I came across this article and saw that other than his Florida speech no one reported out on this so I thought that it was somewhat significant and attached the link here:

Trump record $24.8 million

The president’s one-day total is more than any Democratic presidential candidate raised in the entire first quarter. “The enthusiasm across the country for this President is unmatched and unlike anything we’ve ever seen!” tweeted Republican National Committee chairwoman Ronna McDaniel.

Since many of you out there do not care for the Washington Times, Politico also reported it out here

Politico

So what does this all mean as it takes a lot of energy to just attend a convention as a potential voter [you] but then to actually donate money to his campaign? I mean can it be all about religion? I am a Catholic but haven't been to church since that last funeral in our family but I do believe in God but I don't wear it on my sleeve.

Well all I want to point out is that $24.8 million in one day is well; $24.8 million in one day.

My point of interest on the subject is that the Deep State MSM such as CBS, NBC, PBS, NPR, ABC, CNN, MSNBC, CNBC and all the rest seem to be quiet on this. So unless another OP can provide a link reporting on Trumps haul, me thinks that our MSM is also run by use of [Artificial Intelligence] AI ChatBots. Or is that just a Goggle thing?

Thoughts, wishes and prayers?

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 09:01 AM
link   
It shows me what I knew all along. America wants Trump, and the MSM will do everything in their power to report garbage and not report little bits of gold like this.

This definitely reaffirms my belief that Trump will win 2020 and the MSM will say he's behind the whole race

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

He won't even need most of it. Maybe the President can use the money to help Republicans re-take the House.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Each candidate should get 1 million to spend. No more. Dont care who it is...this money raising crap being equated to ones electability is bs and dangerous.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

One only hopes. I have some times voted Democrat in the past but not since 2008 based on the stuff I see. I only remember that many of the "polls" back in 2012 referenced a landslide for Romney. Then wham! But it was a very close race so my guess is that MSM was aware of the close race so they reported out a landslide so many Republicans didn't vote and there you go.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Campaign finances are public info and hard to manipulate. Number of people attending rallies can't be manipulated anymore. Cameras use to pan in on crowds but nobody is falling for that old trick anymore. Too many people with smartphones who can reveal the magic trick real time.

Only thing to counter with are polls and media. Polls can be easily manipulated and did not work last cycle. Nate Silver shutdown his site when the results started tipping hard the other way. I found this hilarious because he forgot to turn off the live chat and people were coming at him with vile language and pitchforks. No moderator to police it either. I almost felt sorry for him but he dug his own hole early on by giving bad ratings to polls that had Trump in a positive light. These were the actual good polls that used different methodologies like paying people for their info for months to get accurate data.

As for the media, that also failed. People can get any info they want. Go ahead and pay trolls online, report false info, lockdown people on platforms. It's futile because the info is still out there, just takes a few seconds to go to another site or platform.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Each candidate should get 1 million to spend. No more. Dont care who it is...this money raising crap being equated to ones electability is bs and dangerous.
I do tend to agree, however the best part about Trump is knowing how to game to get the best, of course he'll wnat a blowout on funding and he got it.

1/3 of America, NOT HALF, are ignorant, not stupid, just ignorant and thus don't like Trump 'cause Orangean man Bad Reeeee!
Lol, the fact that the media and hollywood are with them lead them to rationalize this having major backing and support when in reality, ifs NOTHING.

The dems are going to experience a rude awakening.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 09:45 AM
link   

I think that your Trump has a good chance of getting back into power on the next election but it is perhaps likely to be a closer race than the Clinton affair.

That said for light humor look at our predicament, we did not vote for him but due to the way our government work's we could end up with Boris Johnson (the little fat German Kaiser) as our prime minister for up to two years if he win's the conservative leadership contest - I mean God help us, at least your Trump is if anything a clever guy at least (but Boris Johnson has a habit of putting his foot in it still I absolutely agree with is letterbox ninja statement and don't get me wrong even while I am very much diametrically opposed to him as far as politics is concerned I find Boris likable - like poisoned wine).

So if you want to laugh at some other nation's messed up politics for a change take a look at ours.

edit on 19-6-2019 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 09:50 AM
link   
One thing I find very revealing about Hollywood actors is most are very poorly educated. Not all but there is a high percentage of high school and college dropouts, especially among the most vocal of them:

De Niro: high school drop out
Cher: high school drop out
Michael Moore: College dropout
Madonna: College dropout (Dance major)
George Clooney: College drop out. Former shoe salesman
Rosie O'Donnel: College drop out
Chelsea Handler: high school dropout
John Cusack: College dropout

None of them have backgrounds or education in politics (or anything else) but somehow they have ALL the answers.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

That's an astute observation but highly subjective, remember there are left brain and right brain people in the world and thespian's tend to be more of the artistic humanity's type of people than politician's and business magnates whom are very much more likely to have sociopath and even psychopathic tendency's in there psychological make up.

In other words while they usually have ego's actor's are also more likely to care about the world around them even if not as likely to have as rational a view as a well balanced both sides of the brain individual but they certainly can often care more about people than the likes of politician's or even some scientifically inclined academics.

There is a reason why humanity's subject's should never be abandoned in education but sadly they usually are.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Well I would vote for a Moderate Democrat for President but that will never develop. The Democrats are now promising FREE every thing. They are appeasing to the defiant end of society which will collapse everything or make it worse within the inner cities. Actually MSM use of Artificial Intelligence [AI] Chat Bots will swing the next election along with the continuation of FAKE this and FAKE that. Why is it that you support the allowance of NON US citizens to vote?

Can you explain to me why is it that all of those who are progressive on this site have 1000's of stars versus those more of a conservative yet in the public domain ATS is a Right Wing site? Sure.

Oops your a Brit and I know what that means. Don't respond as I already figured your opine.

Bottom line is people need jobs.
edit on 19-6-2019 by Waterglass because: added

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24

I mostly agree but 1 million is chump change in advertising.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

That's an astute observation but highly subjective, remember there are left brain and right brain people in the world and thespian's tend to be more of the artistic humanity's type of people than politician's and business magnates whom are very much more likely to have sociopath and even psychopathic tendency's in there psychological make up.

Would you get flower arrangement advice from a car mechanic. I guess it's ok but they will likely tell you grease smudges on the vase are not a big deal and to put fake flowers in there cause too much hassle.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
One thing I find very revealing about Hollywood actors is most are very poorly educated. Not all but there is a high percentage of high school and college dropouts, especially among the most vocal of them:

None of them have backgrounds or education in politics (or anything else) but somehow they have ALL the answers.

There ARE notable exceptions to the Hollywood dummy class.
twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

In this day and age on both sides of the pond that is probably true, the net has a vast influence on the young voters especially but the older generation tend to be a bit less influenced by it - still as it moves to continue to displace other sources of news that is also changing as the older generation are being forced to find there information either second hand or from the often biased net based news sites.

As for star's and point's I have never chased them myself and see them as a biased system that is not in line with free speech, in fact in a debate every voice should be heard equally and star's should simply not exist though I do and have fallen into the trap of starring statement's that I find interesting and to have a good point.

You know the whole kudos, star, point's thing is actually potentially harmful to the whole concept of free speech itself and yes it does harm open debate.

Like I say I am a bit of a lefty, a bit of a righty and bit of neither as for me thing's can go too far either way in real world politics but from my perspective as an Englishman most of your politics in the US even what you call left is actually right of center compared to our politics over here and both your party's have more in common with our conservatives than they do with either our Labour or Liberal (not to be confused with US Liberal's the British Liberal party has a very long history and there old nickname was the wig's from back when parliament used to dress up like English Judges with wig's on there heads).
As such I am not in a position to make any real statements on your politics but as an outside observer I think that Trump while he has rubbed a lot of people up the wrong way outside of your country has actually not done too badly at all so far for your nation and perhaps he even succeeded in throwing a spanner into the works as far as the echelon of internationalist criminal's behind the crash/credit crisis are concerned - I certainly hope so anyway and other than that if he succeed's in making your nation strong than even for us moderates in Britain that is actually very good news as it stabilizes the world and therefore the financial markets.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Would you get flower arrangement advice from a car mechanic. I guess it's ok but they will likely tell you grease smudges on the vase are not a big deal and to put fake flowers in there cause too much hassle.

That is very, very subjective if for example he was a Japanese martial art's and Shinto expert then I certainly would, flower arrangement is about harmony something most politician's miss the point of, harmony is stability is success.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
“Greatness is a transitory experience. It is never consistent. It depends in part upon the myth-making imagination of humankind. The person who experiences greatness must have a feeling for the myth he is in. He must reflect what is projected upon him. And he must have a strong sense of the sardonic. This is what uncouples him from belief in his own pretensions. The sardonic is all that permits him to move within himself. Without this quality, even occasional greatness will destroy a man.”

-Frank Hebert
Dune

Donald Trump is the kwisatz haderach.....
Sorry leftists but you cannot stay this which has been loosed...

-Chris

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Loving the Frank Herbert reference made me chuckle but Paul Atreides was actually a bit of a leftist hero at least until he became emperor of the known universe and then slowly turned into a sand worm hive with the sand trout absorbing his intelligence.
I never really did understand that spice, was it a compound that had quantum property's.
Even the wording/wierding module was about free speech in an allegorical tale against suppression (only for the leader of the uprising to later become the new tyrant worse than the old emperor had ever been somewhat resonant of the fate of communist revolution's were people want freedom but end up with captivity).

Anyway does not really mix with real world politics and instead of bringing down a shield wall Trump is building one.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I stated that not all are uneducated (paper on the wall), only that most of the vocal ones on politics are actually ignorant on most topics because they missed the whole point of the US education system which is to create well rounded minds.

I for example did not major in music or art but, I did have to take electives. I took art, guitar, history of sports, history of modern warfare, competitive swimming... i'm not a subject matter expert on those but I do have an appreciation for what I learned and respect experts in those fields of study.

It seems a lot of these actors don't respect expert opinions or anyone that disagrees with them which is the apex of not being well rounded mentally. A barricaded brain so to speak. Nothing getting in that is not already there.

posted on Jun, 19 2019 @ 10:29 AM
link   

There not stupid have you ever tried to memorize lines in a play. They are given scripts and they have to memorize their lines. You cant do things like that if your stupid. Now why there opinion matters is another issue altogether. But attacking them for giving their opinions is wrong they have just as much rights as you to do so.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join