It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All eyes on John McAfee

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Wouldn't it make more sense to try and debunk the claims hes already made than to just try and figure out if he nuts?

Hes obviously nuts and smoking crack but that doesnt mean he hasn't collect a bunch of data

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

good thing he has nothing to do with the anti-virus company he started.

he even openly says NOT to use it, because it is now garbage.

Of any person claiming they have gathered that much information, he is the type that I would trust about that. The question however is how much of that is actually useful information. For how "crazy" he is, he has certainly put himself in the shadows enough to be exposed to real world crazy stuff. Exposure to that will generally make you come off as some random nut job, but his exposure and explicitly stating that he has used X Y Z drugs does hurt his credibility. But it should be seen through as a logical fallacy to question outright the merits of the information given IF he actually produces that information (aka a Genetic Fallacy).

So if he actually produces information, I'm all ears. The question of if he will produce the information is the real point here. Much like Kim Dotcom has failed to produce information... though that is mostly due to him being denied access to his servers that housed it, and the servers being held in the US in-spite of never being in the US in the first place.

Assange actually produced some information, so his claims to more information are to be taken more credibly, until McAfee produces information I take it with a grain of salt. Even though he is "crazy" sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction.

edit on 11-6-2019 by dubiousatworst because: elucidation

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 01:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
So, maybe his antivirus was actually a Trojan horse? I think that it's a stroke of genius if it is the case.

That's what McAffee Antivirus became after he was no longer in control, which he's been very candid about denouncing it over it ever since.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o

originally posted by: 3n19m470
I don't know much about this guy.

He is wanted for murder and is into 'scat'

Not trying to discount whatever info he may or may not have, or if it is true.

The giuy is a bit of a psycho, is all I'm saying.

He is an extremely smart crazy, he did kill his neighbor, and a ton of other crazy things, BUT it doesn't discount is true genius and abilities, I actually believe him.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

All eyes on John McAfee

Just another rich eccentric self entitled clown. He should run for POTUS.

I was just checking to see if anyone posted this, well played đź‘Ś

It's a great short documentary for anyone interested and it lays out his story well.

It was one of those videos that boobtube tried ramming down my throat a thousand times and I eventually gave in, but I wasn't disappointed.

Worth a watch đź‘Ť

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

You left out the part about him literally eating womens poop for pleasure.
You're right though, that does not make hi a liar.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Thanks everyone for adding more info!
Hes still at it, as of 2hrs ago hes still tweeting for those interested.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: dubiousatworst

Read his Twitter. There seems to be at least Some "information" to dig on if you're curious.

posted on Jun, 11 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: dubiousatworst

Read his Twitter. There seems to be at least Some "information" to dig on if you're curious.

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: o0oTOPCATo0o
a reply to: Xtrozero

You left out the part about him literally eating womens poop for pleasure.
You're right though, that does not make hi a liar.

Well I was okay with him killing his neighbor, we all lose our tempers or maybe we just want something they have and they wont give it to us, but, eating poop? That's where I draw the line.

Just joking.

So... I have to ask, where and how did this, um, information, come to light? I refuse to "Google it".

posted on Jun, 12 2019 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

It is detailed in a documentary with some of the same women that are in the one that is in this thread.
The women give details (not too graphic) apparently he paid them $100 each time, to lay or sit naked in a hammock, while he laid down underneath it.

Found it. Funny stuff. I love the way the say "hammock"

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: o0oTOPCATo0o

Thank you for answering my question

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 04:35 PM
link   
He just launched his own crypto trading platform...

MCAFEE MAGIC

YouTube/podcast thingy...

And finally his bid for President...kinda...

mcafee2020hq.com

Quite an interesting character.

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
a reply to: abago71

Is anyone else worried about a guy who claimed that he used his software to spy on people has just created a crypto currency platform for people to use?

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

I'm not brave enough...

posted on Jun, 14 2019 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: abago71
a reply to: Guyfriday

I'm not brave enough...

Oh, I'm brave enough, but I'm also smart enough to see where this was going.

posted on Jun, 24 2019 @ 10:38 PM
link   
John McAfee ..

Crazy? = Maybe.
    Tax-Dodger? = Almost certainly (who can blame him for trying?)
    Entertaining? = Always.

It's like slowing-down on the freeway hoping to catch a glimpse of the gore from a multi-car pile-up - or watching the Kardashians probably.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join