It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lauren Southern Borderless

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 06:24 AM
link   

It could be argued this is the most comprehensive documentary ever produced on the issue. No ‘hate speech’, no opinions, just raw footage from on the ground.
humanevents.com...< br />

She is surprised by her conclusion. She thought her background in politics and journalism gave her a more accurate view than most, she was wrong. She says there is some pressure on all of us to pretend we understand the issue. Being on the ground has given her insights which she shares in this video.

Some very evil human traffickers have become immensely rich. The middlemen know how to play to the crowd and manipulate the migrants and refugees with glib talk.

Many thousands of migrants and refugees now realise they were lied to, Europe is not the paradise they were promised. They were tricked.

Criminals pretending to be refugees rape, rob, injure and sometimes kill the genuine refugees and migrants. The simple addition of surveillance cameras at the camps would have exposed these crimes. Various authorities failed to install cameras in spite of pleas by genuine refugees and migrants.

Lauren has done the work needed to form a rounded and sympathetic opinion.

The following video is from the opposite angle. Forget actual experience, just imagine . . .

edit on 26 5 2019 by Kester because: intro

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 06:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Kester

And no one at all predicted this behaviour.

The EU have blood on their hands.

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Lauren did great work. Saw the video yesterday.

6 minutes into the second video and I just want to scream at the screen. As I wrote on YT, this is what happens when she cherry picks ideas to fit a narrative she prefers..
edit on 26-5-2019 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-5-2019 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Glad to see this made its way here.

Watched it during the whole fiasco with its release, and was taken aback at just how excellent it turned out. Hell, yesterday I almost made a thread about it myself!

Kind of like her own summary at the end, I thought I had a better grasp on the situation than I did. I am still pretty convinced it all harkens back to things like Agenda 21/30 though.

I hope a lot of folks watch it, they did a very, very good job.
edit on 26-5-2019 by Serdgiam because: Is that you, Haru?

posted on May, 26 2019 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Documentaries and investigative journalism like this have become rare, sadly.

I honestly didnt realize just how much money is being made on all this, even on the lowest levels of traffickers. Im just as surprised at how openly some folks talked about their profits.

When that hotel owner mentioned they changed into a provision center specifically for profit.. He said it so casually that it almost snuck by.

My biggest take away is that there is a metric sh..ton going on here that we simply are not aware of from either "side" of the debate. Im also deeply curious about how far this all reaches; is the immigrant situation in the Americas being driven by the same folks? And, to what end? Just how many fingers are there in this pie?

new topics

top topics

join