It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe in Chaos - Brexit & immigration Smithsonian movie - Foreshadows coming US immigration crisis

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I came across this movie, or 2 part series and it does a good job of outlining the lead up to what caused Brexit and how the immigration crisis influenced the Brexit vote - it was a convergence that almost seemed planned and then when you look at the situation in the US, with these mysterious caravans forming larger & larger, it seems like Europe was the test run for the US. Watch this video with that in mind, and imagine a few strings being pulled (even a little nudge a few years prior can turn into large push many years down the road) behind the scenes in the EU and maybe here in the US.

Now you have the media being slow to cover important issues like crime by the "refugees"/migrants among many other issues.

I tried to find the video on Youtube but it isn't there. Here is the site it can probably be watched on with a free trial. I think it is well done - it's the Smithsonian site.

www.smithsonianchannel.com...

posted on Apr, 1 2019 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Trusting the Smithsonian to tell me something straight is about the last thing I would believe. Makes me wonder if they are simply easing the inevitable way into a one-world government. The hand-writing is on the wall, you know.

I can't afford to enter that elitist site...oh, wait, that info isn't for me to peruse anyway, but for the elite to plan their future investment and business strategies!

new topics

join