It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sonic weapons being used in China on US diplomats - 60 minutes report covers this well & DE & gangst

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:01 AM
link   
All I can say is WOW. For anyone who thinks they suffer from RF sensitivity, gang-stalking or remote electronic harassment should most definitely watch this. The symptoms they are suffering from are identical to many people I have talked to who think they are being attacked by DE weapons and I have had these exact same symptoms from about 2008 to 2016 with only a few symptoms continuing since 2016 but it has reduced by 90-95%. Listen to the symptoms the people suffered from this and I had the exact same thing but also had other harassment (wasn't sure of it at the time though)

News report on the episode - full video below.

Here is the full video

www.cbsnews.com...

My story of "DE" or other causes and gerneral harassment from 2008-2016. I remember the week after the election I was a little nervous b/c I wondered where everyone went, as I said, the steady flow of cars on the road in front of my house (even busy from 12am to 6am!) dropped off to about 40-50% at normal times and basically nothing at night (about 5% of years just prior).

Regarding the DE or auditory weapons, these are the things people (and I did as well) hear and feel throughout their body, having the feeling of being shocked or touched when no one is there, LOUD ringing in ears (like around 18-22KHz - yes I can hear above normal levels - and hear a TV - with blank screen/no sound being on 100+ ft away) sometimes pulsating and at times kind of hearing "voices" in someway, but I knew it wasn't my thoughts b/c I NEVER think those things - would never think that stuff in all my years. It always happened in one spot in the house, if I flipped in the bed 180 degrees, it would stop for about 5-10 minutes. A pillow over the head/ears seemed to help a lot for some reason - but this also made me tilt my head differently, possibly away from the source. I would also get these sudden spasms/jerks/kicks, extremely powerful/strong almost breaking toe a few times, and most commonly in my brain like getting thousands of volts for a split second - often making my heart skip or palpitate.

I'd also go from being wide awake typing a story/post and be asleep in seconds, not knowing how long I was asleep. At bed time most times I was falling asleep it was like I was being hypnotized and put under - completely different than any sleeping pattern I've had the rest of my life (or when not in that house during that time period - vacations for example)

(it seemed to stop on one day in November along with about 50-60% of the harassing traffic - super loud diesels & rice burners with tin can's for exhaust, constant fire engines/police sirens, police pulling people over in front of my house 1-2 times a week - I've had ZERO since -

What is odd is that the only house that has really access/visibility of mine is about 150 yards away and has a barn with windows pointing at my house, though no one uses it. What is also very suspicious is that these same problems basically stopped at the same time that the family next door moved out more or less - they are almost never there any more (after owning the farm for generations IIRC, and they aren't near retiring I don't think..). The house also had a ton of traffic in and out. I'd see maybe 5-8 cars a day pulling in and out and only looked at it when pulling out of my driveway or getting something from the garage, so there had to be a lot more people in and out of there (it wasn't a business, just a residential family farm..)

Up until the election, there was also a car that drove by 20-60 times a day, stopping at the stop sign near my house, revving his little Honda (with a soup can muffler or something), then rev'd his car to 7-9,000 RPM as he drove by my house in 1st gear. 8 years of that. Haven't seen or heard of him since Hillaries lose. Traffic paterns throughout my small town have completely changed in the last 2 years as well, no longer am I stopped at every light without exception, or always have a car driving 15 miles under the speed limit through town. Now traffic is normal.

I think the country was testing these things on US citizens and all the people who came forward to explain their symptoms were made out to be crazy. When they realized they lost the election, they had to start covering their trails ASAP, b/c they knew they would go to jail or be executed for what they did. I hope this is what some of the sealed indictments are about.

I PROMISE you that in years to come, gangstalking of US citizens and the use of DEW's will be admitted to. I wonder what the political affiliations are of the people who were attacked in Cuba and China. I'll be they were Republicans and the commie/progressive/demon's had to drive them out of their paradise.
edit on 3 23 2019 by DigginFoTroof because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:11 AM
link   
no offense, but sounds likea sketchy neighborhood to me, and possibly a drug house with that many people coming in and out.....

If you were being monitored they would be that blatant about having people come in and out........

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:47 AM
link   
I have ringing in the ears with my epilepsy. It is from scarring in the temporal lobe they say, but it somehow messes with filtering which leads to partial seizures, which are not real dangerous, but still are a disability.

When I go out into the woods, the headnoise pretty much disappears. I do not understand that. The epilepsy risk is still there, but the noise in my head pretty much goes away. I use that noise to judge the state of my seizure risk, So although the symptom disappears, it does not mean my risk disappears.

I guess those filters filter information that is processed in the audio part of the brain too, which means all that wiring in your house does have some effect on us. If you can filter it, it is possibly better, but maybe not. I have read some evidence about this, having searched for research since I found what I have mentioned is true and I have noticed this many many times. The research does show a corrolation but does not show a cause and effect aspect. So basically they just know there is something there, but haven't got a clue yet as to how it works.

That noise in the head could mess with your concentration and I have learned to live with it over many years. It is permanent with me unless of course I eat a lot of certain doping food chemistry that gets rid of it. Taurine gets rid of most of it as does the CBD hemp oil. Because of my tachychardia and hypoglycemia and history of low blood volume I cannot use the taurine every day, I am still dependent on diet to control the epilepsy most times. The CBD hemp oil dopes me up too much, I like to learn but it actually makes me feel like Oh Well, what the hell, I will just watch cartoons. It is not just the THC that makes you feel that way.
edit on 23-3-2019 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Not sketchy neighborhood AT ALL. It's rural with maybe 4-5 houses in a 1/4 sq mile. The house across the street is a very nice old farm house and I wouldn't suspect the owner (he's about ~15 yrs older than me). He has a couple kids and 1-2 adopted, one is/was in jail. He was sketchy at times though (at least his habits of driving in/out ALL night long - who does that to adopted parents 40 yrs older than you??) He also had a liking for guns, AK's I think. Used to hear him blow through mags as fast as he could for hours. REALLY annoying. Absolutely no respect for neighbors. I would say something else about him, but I'll keep quiet about it.

I would have suspected him in things that were happening but I don't think he was government material (unless they hire criminals) but you never know, it wasn't like i knew him much at all. It was just a REALLY odd family from my point of view, every week I saw something I was like WTF, that ain't right/normal. How many 20-22 yr olds go on weekend camping trips (in a pull behind camper) with their adopted family and 2 younger kids (all of a different race than the adopted kid). I wouldn't have wanted to do that when I was that age, I don't think. Maybe he got to shoot guns up there or something, IDK, it was just odd living here.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 12:28 PM
link   
I get the electric shock thing as well. It is from PVC’s, you can look them up and I would guarantee you have them as well. It’s pretty common. The bigger ones feel really weird, your heart kicks back on with a bang and sometimes feels like I got hit with a stun gun.
The other stuff I don’t know man, why would anyone think the government would allocate all these resources to make a guy feel crazy, and have ringing in their ears? For years?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

"The CBD hemp oil dopes me up too much, I like to learn but it actually makes me feel like Oh Well, what the hell, I will just watch cartoons. It is not just the THC that makes you feel that way."

LOL!

On a serious note the OP got me thinking, I know it will sound stupid or even crazy but I can hear radio stations just as if I'm listening to them, when this first started I literally thought someone had the radio on. I do get the ringing in my ears but my doc says I'm good to go, fit as a camel is his words lol. Another thing is at times I can hear things way off that nobody else around can hear that is in the same room with me, examples would be a bus coming or the garbage truck, once I point it out it takes about 10 minutes before anyone else can hear it. Sounds crazy I know but like I said the OP got me thinking.

And thanks for the laugh RM.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DigginFoTroof

More widespread than I would like to admit.
Excellent Thread!
S&F

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:26 PM
link   

Not to side track, but it is interesting how the rise
in autism coincides with the rise of cell towers.
But, it is the vaccines?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:28 PM
link   
How is that this not a fake news? I guess people believe what they want to believe.. right..?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 02:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ArchangelOger

"The CBD hemp oil dopes me up too much, I like to learn but it actually makes me feel like Oh Well, what the hell, I will just watch cartoons. It is not just the THC that makes you feel that way."

LOL!

On a serious note the OP got me thinking, I know it will sound stupid or even crazy but I can hear radio stations just as if I'm listening to them, when this first started I literally thought someone had the radio on. I do get the ringing in my ears but my doc says I'm good to go, fit as a camel is his words lol. Another thing is at times I can hear things way off that nobody else around can hear that is in the same room with me, examples would be a bus coming or the garbage truck, once I point it out it takes about 10 minutes before anyone else can hear it. Sounds crazy I know but like I said the OP got me thinking.

And thanks for the laugh RM.

The hearing things too good is something I have problems with too. I do seem to hear clocks ticking far from the clock and can hear a chipmunk in the woods hundreds of feet away climbing the tree or going through the leaves. The one problem with this is that I cannot identify where a sound is coming from very well anymore, it is loud in both ears. I also can sometimes block my ears and still hear what is on the TV...that is weird. Some days I do not have that ability though, I wonder how you can hear something with your ears blocked?

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wildmanimal

Not to side track, but it is interesting how the rise
in autism coincides with the rise of cell towers.
But, it is the vaccines?

A choline deficiency will make autism worse if a kid has it. I do not think that any vaccines actually block Choline from operating correctly though. But then again, I bet they do not test a vaccine to see if it blocks choline.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Even the THC does not become psychoactive unless its heated above a certain temp. I think your reaction to CBD may be a real reaction, but its something else, which does not affect the majority of people.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:19 PM
link   
So gang stalking is real? Damn, I thought most gangstalked victims were developing schizophrenia.

Makes me wonder about all the stories I've heard about g acngstalking in the u.s.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

Even the THC does not become psychoactive unless its heated above a certain temp. I think your reaction to CBD may be a real reaction, but its something else, which does not affect the majority of people.

I actually know that almost all people have the same reaction as I do. I can use the CBD oil to treat my epilepsy, and it does work really good at dampening the energy of my brain as is stated in the literature. But think about that for a second, how could that be. It is because it attaches to the endocanabinoid receptors, receptors that actually dampen energy when that is attached, effectively dumbing down the system. The opposite can be done with Ginseng, which is nootropic meaning it increases the activity it is an inverse agonist. When the cells are dumbed down a bit, the cell gets to rest and heal. It helps to get rid of stress. Some of the chemistry of the brassica family dumbs people down too, Kale, broccoli, cabbage, califlower, and others have a similar way of suppressing the cells, they are receptor antagonists of the cells too. I use cooked cabbage quite a bit to control my epilepsy, broccoli does not work well for that. Those vegetables do slow my brain down but the action is different than the CBD oil. If I wasn't into studying and learning, I would choose the CBD buzz but I like to learn and the CBD oil takes away my desire to learn and improve myself, just as MJ did but it does not buzz you up like MJ does. When talking to the person at the coop about this she told me it does relieve stress and does make you mellow. Well, I like the challenge when researching, taking away the self induced challenge makes me just want to go watch the bloob tube and go out and spend hours making spare ribs on the grill instead of researching how to make the spare ribs more healthy.

My OCD with learning is not what most people desire to do though, most people want the mellow effect of the CBD chemistry.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Is it just possible that, rather than the victim of some nefarious government “plot”, and barring any physical or psychological defect, your experience may be tied to nothing more than an evolutionary development emerging within the human population?

Your sensory experience might be the result of a genetic mutation which has altered the physiological structure of your brain to allow awareness of the heretofore unseen/sensed portion of the EM spectrum.

Granted, the folks in Cuba, now China, may well be the victims of an “attack” incorporating DEW’s, but YOU are an unlikely target; and more likely a vanguard of what human could develop into.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 02:31 AM
link   

In that case, just chase the cbd with 20mg adderall xr and you will be good. :-p

I assume you mean people with epilepsy have this reaction because my wife took it for a bit for bilateral migraines which it did help, but she did not had that sort of reaction. When she took topamax however, i would find the milk in the pantry and all sorts of dumb stuff. Lately she has been migraine free but i will monitor for this reaction if she starts having them again.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 07:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Qboneq

Fake news? It's been reported in Cuba and China.. I think this is massive news.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:35 AM
link   

I guess they (the Luciferian Deep State Globalist Elites) finished the test phase on the citizens and perfected their electronic warfare weapons and are now deploying them on the battlefield.

Or, like Q said, a lot of the funding (and capability via super computers and spy satellites) for CIA criminal activity has been cut off. They can only afford the highest priority mission sets at this time.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bhadhidar

Is it just possible that, rather than the victim of some nefarious government “plot”, and barring any physical or psychological defect, your experience may be tied to nothing more than an evolutionary development emerging within the human population?

Your sensory experience might be the result of a genetic mutation which has altered the physiological structure of your brain to allow awareness of the heretofore unseen/sensed portion of the EM spectrum.

Granted, the folks in Cuba, now China, may well be the victims of an “attack” incorporating DEW’s, but YOU are an unlikely target; and more likely a vanguard of what human could develop into.

They do a lot of testing on the civilian population. Sure, they can test a device on a prisoner or a test subject strapped to a table. But they wanna know how it will work in real life situations.

EDIT- Just look at some of the stuff that gas been uncovered/declassified so far. Look at the Tuskegee Siphilis Experiments for a good example of what they will do to "an unlikely target" like you or me. At some point in the future we may find the documents proving that gang stalking was happening.
edit on 3/24/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

EDIT- It hasnt happened to me, just to clarify. And I think there Could possibly be another explanation. I also think it Could be exactly what people think it is. I dont know as of now and I'm ok with admitting that.
edit on 3/24/2019 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 10:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

In that case, just chase the cbd with 20mg adderall xr and you will be good. :-p

I assume you mean people with epilepsy have this reaction because my wife took it for a bit for bilateral migraines which it did help, but she did not had that sort of reaction. When she took topamax however, i would find the milk in the pantry and all sorts of dumb stuff. Lately she has been migraine free but i will monitor for this reaction if she starts having them again.

I didn't have too much bad side effects from the topamax, the Depakote and Lamictal, and two other types almost killed me. I actually had my genetics done and have gene apps, the methods they tried to control my epilepsy with are metabolically intolerant for me. As a short term, I can take maybe a weeks worth, but I cannot detox them right, and some blocked sodium channels and hereditarily I pee or sweat out lots of salt, so I got swollen like a balloon for my hyponatremia and it caused some permanent damage, also it erupted my teeth and they start pushing out. All those years with good teeth and medicines caused them to push out and break.

The way most epileptics work causes either short term memory loss or inability to think properly. I took five different classes of antiepileptics, when I got done and the doctor said she would not prescribe anymore because I was too nice to die, I had to research on my own.

I have to alter multiple chemistries in my diet, even if I eat cabbage to control it too often, I get side effects similar to one of the meds I was intolerant to. Having the CBD oil and taurine to take occasionally is good, but I cannot take the taurine long term, it makes my orthostatic hypotention riskier and increases the chance of a sugar crash. I am opposite of diabetic, I have had hypoglycemia all my life. The taurine works good for some types of diabetes, a friend of mine has way better luck with a small taurine than with metformin. No side effects either.

new topics

top topics

join