It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barbra Streisand says Jackson’s “Sexual Needs Were His Sexual Needs” In Interview

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 02:59 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

What you said there rings true with this story in the linked vid. Comedian Steve Hofstetter has an experience involving entertainment "royalty" in full public view, yet it gets brushed under the carpet! Check it out.

youtu.be...

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 07:01 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker
Correct!!! And that is why they LOVE Marxism!! They will have all the luxury and we the proletariat get what they allow us to have. NOTHING. Barbara Streisand is a nothing who thinks she is something.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: InTheLight

14 and 15 would not be pedophilia. Otherwise valid point.

Okay, then it is hebephilia and/or ephebophilia or both in Elvis Presley's case.

Update: Jackson's estate has filed a lawsuit against the makers of the documentary for $100Million.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight
Update: Jackson's estate has filed a lawsuit against the makers of the documentary for $100Million.

That"s good...... and Michael Jackson music is climbing the charts.

When is Robson going to jail for lying?

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Itisnowagain

Where is this supposed taped molestation video?

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I haven't heard that there is one....
Where did you hear there was?

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I haven't heard that there is one....
Where did you hear there was?

James Safechuck claims one was made.

www.usatoday.com...

Diana Ross and Michael's family have also come forward denouncing the documentary.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 09:17 AM
link   

There have been a lot of claims made..... but absolutely no evidence.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 09:47 AM
link   

There have been a lot of claims made..... but absolutely no evidence.

There was never any evidence. Guilty until proven innocent is the norm.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Really strange thing is this MJ story, was he attracted to kids, I'd say yes, was it in a sexual way, I'd say yes, why, simply the way the man was, he was camp and I'd say gay as well, possibly bi sexual and his attraction to kids was clearbut to why I think he did it..

Simple....One, his closer family including his daughter have made no real effort to defend him other that brief statements, LaToya actually admits that she told him that his association with kids was inappropriate, now to some that might just mean hanging around them but even his daughter won't defend him.

And then there's the small matter of that 25M payoff to Jordan Chandlers parents with a gag order, I'm sorry but that's around 50M in today's money or even more, what could be so secret that he paid that money. That isn't a gift, a present, that's a pay off and that will always damn him.

I watched the doc and I believe those two men, I don't think they are the nicest people in the world and there's problems with them in real life but the way it was described, the notions, the intent and the detail after detail are just too much to be a learnt script and the emotion was clear.

I also think of them as a pair of scumbags as they were ok with what was going on and kept a secret that put the potential for other boys to be groomed, they were willing partners with Jackson as I believe Culkin and Chandler were. All with clear mental issues too...

But it does not detract from the whole idea that MJ was a predator, he had the money, the power and the charisma to make an army of people defend him, sadly I think they were bamboozled by Jackson...And possibly the family too..

As for Striesland, do you think she cares the slightest for the real people, she's elite and has been for a long time, clearly she thinks all of that stuff is ok to happen to the lowly rabble....She's a driven ruthless person, just read about her..
edit on 25-3-2019 by Mclaneinc because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

Michael's children speak highly of him and attend events to honour him.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

Listen to Brandi Jackson in this interview ... Brandi is Michaels Niece and Wade Robsons ex girlfriend.

posted on Mar, 27 2019 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Yeah the Jackson family will never admit it due to them getting millions every year on royalties.
I'm not going to listen to his music again just like I don't listen to Gary glitter or watch anything to do with Jimmy savile.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join