It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

None of the MSM are reporting on this.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Perhaps it has to do with Fox being bought up by Disney?
qz.com...

There is a very real reason why Fox has been going the direction it has, it is under new management. New management that doesn't like it's old message.

Then you have he neo-cons coming home to roost
www.washingtonpost.com... ory.html?utm_term=.3d46bd0aafa1

More importantly Rupert Murdoch took a back seat in 2014 to his son Lachland Murdoch, who has been slowly moving much of the political stances at Fox News and it's subsidiaries towards progressiveism.

It has been a long time coming, expect it to continue moving faster, with the only holdouts being those with really high viewership that Fox can't afford to get rid of.

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Caroline13456
I kind of stopped doing domestic when Obama signed the authorization for the government to operate it, and nobody cared. It's in my signature, Obama's signature is on the document, the document created the agency, the agency now controls the narrative. The out check line though is, ready for it??? Nobody cares, and those that know embrace the show like the next best soap since days of our lives!

Reality and news is basically coming live from the scene now, anything else is scripted damn near.

posted on Mar, 23 2019 @ 01:01 AM
link   
Damn MSM. They also didn't go after the Good Shepherd Church. Because Timothy Mcveigh obviously was a terrorist and as he attended that Church they must be guilty of training him.

Keep on selectively picking and choosing ATS'ers. The site would be boring if you didn't.

Most humans are half decent. Some are scum. For me that is all that it comes down to.

posted on Mar, 25 2019 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Caroline13456

put the freaking subject in the title ffs

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join