It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton received what amounts to a secret pre-pardon from the Obama DOJ

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+49 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton received what amounts to a secret pre-pardon from the Obama DOJ

Bombshell testimony released this week revealed that Hillary Clinton received what amounts to a secret pre-pardon to avoid the possibility that she would be charged under the Espionage Act for her gross negligence in the handling and dissemination of classified material.

According to the newly disclosed testimony of former FBI official Lisa Page, the Obama Justice Department instructed the FBI not to pursue charges against Clinton

John Ratcliffe ✔
@RepRatcliffe

Lisa Page confirmed to me under oath that the FBI was ordered by the Obama DOJ not to consider charging Hillary Clinton for gross negligence in the handling of classified information.
9:33 PM - Mar 12, 2019

25.3K people are talking about this

Page said in her testimony that the FBI held “multiple conversations” with the Obama Department of Justice about charging Clinton with gross negligence, but the Bureau was told that such a charge would not be brought forward.

Click link for article...

Another reason why Clinton must win the election and why, when she lost, Trump must be removed from office in a coup orchestrated by the Democratic party with the assistance of Russia, the UK and Australia. Given Clintons multiple statements when the server issue came up about knowing for sure she wont be prosecuted tells me she was fully aware of her "protection" .

Obama went on record several times saying the WH had no involvement in this and that the DOJ was running the show. He also lied when he said there were no briefings on this topic.

Loretta Lynch was suppose to get a seat on the US Supreme Court.
McCabe was suppose to become FBI Director.
Comey was suppose to be the new AG.

I cant imagine for the life of me these people would lie...

It seems like a no-brainer that the first person who should be answering questions about this secret advance pardon is former President Barack Obama. But for virtually the entirety of his presidency and into retirement, Obama has never had to worry about a scrutinizing press. Apparently, Hillary Clinton is above the law, and the individuals who are responsible for giving her a free pass are above answering for it.

edit on 14-3-2019 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

+26 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 03:33 PM
link   
The facts are coming out from sworn testimonies.

The truths are undeniable.

What was automatically "written-off" as wild conspiracies are now proven realities 😎

+26 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Obama is the most corrupt President in history.

Russia Collusion
Fast and Furious
IRS targeting conservatives
Targeting journalists (He actually spied on journalists using phone logs, tracked their movements, etc.)
Libya
Syria

And the list goes on.

edit on 14-3-2019 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Obama is the most corrupt President in history.

Russia Collusion
Fast and Furious
IRS targeting conservatives
Targeting journalists (He actually spied on journalists using phone logs, tracked their movements, etc.)
Libya
Syria

And the list goes on.

As for your list I agree and it demonstrates perfectly why Clinton had to win and when she didn't why Trump had to be removed in a coup.

The latest push by Democrats to go on a fishing expedition into TRumps finances, like everything else Democrats have done, are going to blow up in their face. You want to look into TRumps finances? No problem. Then we also need to look into Clintons, Pelosi, Feinstein, etc etc etc.

Its up there with the NY AG coordinating with Mueller / SC so she can prosecute at a state level, completely ignoring New York state law making those prosecution illegal and unconstitutional as double jeopardy. While the doctrine of separate sovereigns exists NY state law views prosecuting a person already tried at the federal level or who already received a federal pardon as double jeopardy at the state level. Since Democrats ignore laws they don't like it hasn't stopped the NY AG from going on her fishing expedition.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Oops, thanks for the heads up! I've edited my post.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

Oops, thanks for the heads up! I've edited my post.

I edited my post and the part of your post you changed to reflect it. Hope thats ok.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Its up there with the NY AG coordinating with Mueller / SC so she can prosecute at a state level, completely ignoring New York state law making those prosecution illegal and unconstitutional as double jeopardy. While the doctrine of separate sovereigns exists NY state law views prosecuting a person already tried at the federal level or who already received a federal pardon as double jeopardy at the state level. Since Democrats ignore laws they don't like it hasn't stopped the NY AG from going on her fishing expedition.

I haven't heard about that story yet. I'll have to read up and get back to you on that one.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   

So now for the magic question, is/has anyone looked into this? Charges? Indictments? Grand Jury proceedings?

Although this should come as no surprise, I'm highly doubtful we will see any action, let alone justice.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

So now for the magic question, is/has anyone looked into this? Charges? Indictments? Grand Jury proceedings?

Although this should come as no surprise, I'm highly doubtful we will see any action, let alone justice.

As far as I know one of the first meetings new AG Barr took was with Huber and Horowitz. Both are working hand in hand on what occurred and last I saw the FISA abuse / FBI Clinton exoneration report is due to come out soon. Given the release of depositions / transcripts from congressional testimony I dont see how anyone could get out of this.

I honestly dont think the public will allow that to happen and I think any politician who doesnt want action may find themselves out of a job in the next election cycle, regardless if they have an R or D after their name.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

What if we just sought our own justice? Gaddafi style would be well suited.
edit on 14-3-2019 by Bobaganoosh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 04:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bobaganoosh
a reply to: JinMI

What if we just bought our own justice? Gaddafi style would be well suited.

and sink to the level of the Democrats and join the League of ordinary nations?

No thanks.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Given the release of depositions / transcripts from congressional testimony I dont see how anyone could get out of this.

Benghazi and the first round of Clinton classified material mishaps have certainly driven the cynicism to an all time high. Maybe, maybe 3rd time is a charm.

I honestly dont think the public will allow that to happen and I think any politician who doesnt want action may find themselves out of a job in the next election cycle, regardless if they have an R or D after their name.

We will see I suppose. I'm surely not as optimistic. Now don't get me wrong, it's not that I disagree, it's only that I highly doubt any action will take place outside of partisan 'reports' and a bunch of finger waving.

Ready to be proven wrong.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Bobaganoosh

I'm assuming you meant 'brought,' we've already bought it!

If the culmination of years of back and fourth combined with the complete apathy of our elected representatives in pursuance to clinging to their own social peers, then you may be correct.

In other words, if they are protecting their own (politicians/lobbyists/bureaucrats, etc) then surely it would spark some sort of protest or worse.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 04:36 PM
link   
The fix was already in, rigged, she was going to be president, couldn't possibly lose. Of course they had to protect Her, they had nothing to lose, no worries.

Until the unthinkable happened.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
So much money and power, and she failed.

God bless the USA.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Signed up as a new member, no one has responded to my signing up or has aknowledged me at all....?

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Powerof3
Signed up as a new member, no one has responded to my signing up or has aknowledged me at all....?

Wrong thread, bud. But welcome.

I love you.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

This is just counter fluff. That's all.

Trump's pal is set to appear in court in November, college admission-gate with lots of conservatives' names and Hollywood, trump's emergency plan got rejected; in order to appease or dangle the proverbial 'bombshell-carrot', to the (cult45) masses.

This will slowly fade away like the rest of the 'explosive' bombshells since 2017

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

Except for Horowitz and Huber.

posted on Mar, 14 2019 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Whose staffer with access to IT infrastructure do I have to have killed in a "botched robbery" to get this kind of treatment from the government?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join