It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can Someone Explain This? Idolatrus Worship And Lucifer Worship.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

Until a sinful (human) spirit accepts the FACT that Jesus Christ is GOD in mortal form, who willingly descended from Heaven and died on the Cross for our sins (I Corinthians 15 1-4) then that human spirit might enter a world (Tarturus) that they will wish they never stepped.

Ok, but, how does that make sense though?

I don't believe in a God who punishes you for accidentally believing the wrong thing. Or not believing the right thing. That's silly.

How about this "Well, God, I wasn't there 2,000 years ago, and so, I actually do not know 100% for sure what happened." What's wrong with that?

Your God still sends me to Hell forever for being honest?

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470
Your God still sends me to Hell forever for being honest?

accidentally believing the wrong thing

Ever wondered if we all turned our back on God and willingly walked out of Heaven and descended into hell that is darkness (Universe) ?
Jesus was a reminder; either ascend (return) to Heaven or stay down here, surrounded by the 4 Riders of the Apocalypse doing overtime everyday.

True with the fact that we did not witness the events 2000 years ago. So Jesus enters our dreams to give us a update or reminder now and again.

If everything is a simulation, then again, we entered the Matrix rather than observing the game world from outside. The only way to "feel" this simulation is to be born after a mind-wipe.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 02:24 AM
link   
a reply to: RaphaYes the Holy Spirit does update us. Praise the Lord

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 04:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
your adressing the soul-spirit aspect again, the entities gaining eternal life in whatever dimension most likely 'die' as that is their fate to die once then be quickened, as suggested in the believers' scriptures/promises...
your zig-zagging all over the place... try some New Age meditation to relax some...

hope my shooting-from-the-hip-style answers are OK for you

Zig-zagging. i would like to see the zig-zag as a open mind willing to follow a spiritual path that feels right.

np for your answer. i thank you for the information.

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 05:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

I'm one for comparative mythology, some mythologies just simply have a nether/under world, while other vary. Tartarus from what I know is the equivalent of Superman's phantom zone, it were the the big(titanic actually) baddies go, and is where the titans are said to be held.

And yet, when the Greek met the Egyptians they made different comparisons like Zeus being Set( both are gods of thunder), while Ra would of been similar to Helios due to the sun, even though Ra is pretty much the creator.

Northern Europeans used to believe hell is cold.

The infernal and fiery Efreet/Ifrit can swim!? And they live in dark, damp caves in the earth or ruins like they were trolls( which they are)

Clay and dust I think. Eve was from his rib.

I've Jesus wasn't going to start WW3, but I keep hearing he going to finish it.

edit on 12-3-2019 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 12 2019 @ 11:01 PM
link   
How can you stand in a puddle preaching to those at sea?

posted on Mar, 13 2019 @ 03:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen
I'm one for comparative mythology, some mythologies just simply have a nether/under world, while other vary. Tartarus from what I know is the equivalent of Superman's phantom zone, it were the the big(titanic actually) baddies go, and is where the titans are said to be held.

i agree with your mention of the titans (giants) because in Greek mythology Tartarus is where the Rephaim are imprisoned.
What bugs me a lot though is why would Jesus give a unique vision of Tartarus to a person, who assumes they have just died ?

A vision (like many) of fiery hell is one thing, a experience in the company of the Rephaim (wraiths) in Tartarus is very specific.
Just pondering out loud.... maybe someone can answer this question.

And yet, when the Greek met the Egyptians they made different comparisons like Zeus being Set( both are gods of thunder).

Thor (thunder) and Baal (lightning balls) might also be other aliases for the same Zeus entity.

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 06:41 AM
link   
The word ""Lucifer ", in Latin, means Light-Bearer and it is used as a title for The Daystar. The Bible calls Jesus Christ, The Daystar, in 2 Peter 1:19.

Latin:

et habemus firmiorem propheticum sermonem cui bene facitis adtendentes quasi lucernae lucenti in caliginoso loco donec dies inlucescat et lucifer oriatur in cordibus vestris

English:

We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

If you want to know whether someone is following Jesus Christ and are behaving as a Child of God, then just read Jesus's Words in The Gospels:

"Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God." - Matthew 5:9

But love ye your enemies, and do good, and lend, hoping for nothing again; and your reward shall be great, and ye shall be the children of the Highest: for he is kind unto the unthankful and to the evil." - Luke 6:35

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 08:50 AM
link   
the subject video in latin, they are saying Jesus is the son of Lucifer
a reply to: lightofgratitude

posted on Mar, 17 2019 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Hyperboles

The prayer is to God and Jesus Christ is called "The Daystar" (Lucifer) in Latin.

"Flammas eius" does not mean "flaming Lucifer". It means, "His flame". The word "his" refers to God. That flame is "The Daystar found at dawn" (Lucifer matutinus invéniat). The next verse he says, "It is he, I say, Lucifer (The Daystar)". Again, he is talking to God and referring to Christ as Lucifer "The Daystar" like The Bible says in Latin in 2 Peter 1:19. When he says "Christus Filius tuus", he is talking to God and saying that The Daystar (Lucifer) is Jesus Christ. "Christ your son" (Christus Filius Tuus).

edit on 3-17-2019 by lightofgratitude because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 01:22 AM
link   
First time I came across the word Lucifer, when I was a very new Christian, was when I was ordering a spare part for my air compressor drain valve. Mind you I became a Born Again Christian, thru His mighty grace, even before I had read the Bible. Praise the Lord.
The word Lucifer sounded strange to me then. Later on when I read the Bible, I came to know that Lucifer is another name for Satan.

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 03:34 AM
link   

I came to know that Lucifer is another name for Satan.

I quoted 2 Peter 1:19 in both Latin and English to show that the Latin title "Lucifer" belongs to Jesus Christ, but you still choose to have faith that satan holds Jesus Christ's title of being "The Daystar" (Lucifer). Jesus is The Light-Bearer of God The Father.

Jesus Christ bears The Light of The Father. He came down from Heaven (John 6:38) to be The Light of The World (John 8:12), so that we can follow Him to also be of The Light (John 12:36).

The Light of God is Love. We are only following Jesus Christ if we do our best to obey His Commandment for His New Covenant of being Christ's Disciple (Disciple means a student or follower):

"A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another." - Jesus Christ (John 13:34-35)

edit on 3-18-2019 by lightofgratitude because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2019 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Later on when I read the Bible, I came to know that Lucifer is another name for Satan.

What bible did you read that says that?

posted on Mar, 19 2019 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Southern Baptists im sure will not agree with you

posted on Mar, 22 2019 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Well, it's a good thing that I follow Jesus Christ and not Southern Baptists then.

posted on Mar, 24 2019 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: lightofgratitude

Well, it's a good thing that I follow Jesus Christ and not Southern Baptists then.
As far as I am aware, they follow Jesus too, but don't call him Lucifer or his son

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join