It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fountain of youth pill could be on the horizon

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: neoholographic

Large population is a blessing not a curse. Large population creates a more interesting culture. A large population leads to more interesting scientific breakthroughs. The answer is NOT eugenics. The answer is UBI and female literacy. Every population with high percentage of female literacy declines over time in humanly moral process. UBI will create new and interesting culture.

Here's and absolute terrific video on the value of culture and population growth:

Hans Rosling New Insights on Poverty

It's absolutely idiotic to have a war on humanity to reduce population. Getting the anti-aging drug out to the masses would create new and interesting culture beyond our imaginations! Eugenics is the wrong approach. Eugenics will create a boring and dull life for the survivors.

Vertical farming is a great example of what I am talking about.

edit on 5-3-2019 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I think since you are 'healthier' that your cells wouldn't break down as much, so you would 'wrinkle' at a slower pace?

a reply to: Quantumgamer1776

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I hope it works as well as those penis enlarging pills.
edit on 5-3-2019 by Middleoftheroad because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 03:51 PM
link   
The caveat... "The IGF-1 chemical controls an organism’s growth, reproduction and longevity. Reducing its activity has been shown to increase lifespan in many animals."

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 04:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy
Why would I want to stay in prison for twice as long.... I’m almost lookin forward to getting off this # hole 😐

You took the words right out of my mouth. Why the hell would anyone want to live twice as long on this sheethole?

I used to say I was going to live until I was 120. I am older and much wiser now.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Why would I want to stay in prison for twice as long.... I’m almost lookin forward to getting off this # hole 😐

You took the words right out of my mouth. Why the hell would anyone want to live twice as long on this sheethole?

I used to say I was going to live until I was 120. I am older and much wiser now.

I’ll take your extra years, for there are women to lay and dragons to slay my friends.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: UncleTomahawk
I wonder if this is a gov. ploy to raise the retirement age to 165?

105 years as a Walmart greater... Can't wait...

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Never fear that anymore....They cancelled the position last week at wal mart but said they would give them other jobs. True story.

It would be cool if there some way to reverse aging also.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

I messed up. This was supposed to be a reply to Nickn

I didn’t say I wanted to die young. Just don’t have any desire to live twice as long.

How many women will you be laying and dragons slaying at over 100? I’m going to take a wild stab that you are under 30? Or close to it. If not, can I have some of your optimism pills?
edit on 5-3-2019 by KKLOCO because: Wrong reply person

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
a reply to: rickymouse

I also have researched and found most things just give you months and go back to being healthy in the 1st place . However I did come across some information from Sumeria that is truly interesting and will look into it in depth once my move is complete and can set up a proper lab .

Some of the things I researched can be done for short terms in moderation then repeated every say six months without side effects. Like four to five days and then enjoy the benefits for six months. This chemistry can be found in nature. Cancer is the main thing that has risk increased from using this kind of chemistry. Even too much antioxidants can increase cancer risk if used regularly, the CDC has even mentioned that yet people will not believe it. I do not have much faith in the CDC but do agree that their statement on that is true. Antioxidants do suppress cancer growth but also suppress our immune response to cancer too. Companion chemistry in certain veggies can help control the cancer though, chemistry that is missing in antioxidant supplements.

I want to stay half way healthy and coherent till I kick the bucket. If you try to extend lifespan you often increase disease risk because the body needs a combination of antioxidant and oxidant chemistry in rotation. Fight, rest, fight, rest, etc...

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Never fear that anymore....They cancelled the position last week at wal mart but said they would give them other jobs. True story.

Fat cells contain stem cells and those cells usually are in better younger shape than our muscle cells. That is one of the reasons that people seem to get younger looking and feeling when they do exercise, it releases the stem cells when the fat is used up.

phys.org...

And of course, if you were to keep the cells younger, you get young and dumb again.www.sciencedaily.com...

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 06:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Duderino

Depends where they live, after all the universe is a big place, even our own star system.

posted on Mar, 5 2019 @ 06:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

Fat cells contain stem cells and those cells usually are in better younger shape than our muscle cells. That is one of the reasons that people seem to get younger looking and feeling when they do exercise, it releases the stem cells when the fat is used up.

phys.org...

And of course, if you were to keep the cells younger, you get young and dumb again.www.sciencedaily.com...

The wisdom of fight club the movie never ceases to amaze me.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 03:16 AM
link   

The longer you live the more you see the stupid things that are happening in society that the young think is a good idea. They lack experience and tend not to look at history to see their idea has already failed already because of Human nature.

No thank you, I am loosing my patients with people already, I would rather get old and wise than be middle aged and believing in half the crap society has been spewing.

So if life expectancy goes up to two hundred years for the ones willing to pay the price, then they will say everyone has that option and they cannot retire till they are a hundred eighty years old. So nobody will get social security or be able to collect a pension. Work work work.

On top of that, I have gone over multiple things that could increase a person's lifespan, I have analyzed if they would work. I actually found most of these kind of life extension chemistries on my own, then found that they had tried them and failed. Some are being researched now, I deemed those as not practical when I researched them, they lead to disease risk which will kill you. They want money to do research and will ignore some side effects of altering our metabolism to get funding for research. That is the way this stuff works. We already have genetics that can make us live hundreds of years but we constantly consume foods that causes it not to work right. Somewhere there is information that may help correct these metabolic problems with diet, somewhere in history it is there. Our life expectancy has not really increased over the years, they just want us to believe it has. Lots of people lived a long life before, but history has been rearranged to make us believe modern medicine is raising our life expectancy. They can do all kinds of things with tables and graphs and deception to make us believe in something that is not true.

I believe Sumerian Myth or History depending on your opinion says there is a plant for longevity … mythology.stackexchange.com... this plant they talk about is found in Australia...and is commonly eradicated at great and bottomless expense and trouble by the Government/Global cabal.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 09:02 AM
link   
All I want is a pill to cure baldness. I'm so disappointed it's 2019 and we don't have this yet. What good is living 200 years if I'm bald for 170 of them.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:14 AM
link   

phys.org...

The wisdom of fight club the movie never ceases to amaze me.

If you read the second article it shows that the longer telomeres lower episodic memory. which is ability to remember what you did and figure out what went wrong, but it did not block a person's ability to learn stuff from books, so these people can still do well in school even though they cannot figure a way to hammer a nail in without a hammer. They remain wisdomless kids forever.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:23 AM
link   

What I don't understand is why all these Billionaires/Millionaires are not investing in private longevity research , If it was me I would have several research facility's and recruit all the top scientist in the field . There's nothing out there at the moment that works I keep a eye out on older officials Bush is an example if anything worked he sure would have been in the know. I'm only puzzled over Jimmy Carter that man keeps on ticking along .
edit on 3/6/2019 by Gargoyle91 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
All I want is a pill to cure baldness. I'm so disappointed it's 2019 and we don't have this yet. What good is living 200 years if I'm bald for 170 of them.

There is a rumor going round that in japan they used mcdonalds french fry oil to grow hair on mice.

I have not seen any new oil for sale yet though. Maybe they will isolate the compound.

posted on Mar, 6 2019 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91

What I don't understand is why all these Billionaires/Millionaires are not investing in private longevity research , If it was me I would have several research facility's and recruit all the top scientist in the field . There's nothing out there at the moment that works I keep a eye out on older officials Bush is an example if anything worked he sure would have been in the know. I'm only puzzled over Jimmy Carter that man keeps on ticking along .

There are many rich that are investing in this research, to profit from it though. So if a chemistry is found they can exploit the chemistry and suppress any side effects they do not have to legally report.

I watched a sales promotion video about six months ago from a group of scientists that were trying to find a new chemical that they could patent that could extend people's life. I think the minimum investment was like a hundred grand. I know where to find this chemistry in nature, but you cannot patent it because it is natural. Overconsumption of this chemistry can cause cancer to grow though, it needs to be cycled in the diet when risk of cancer is less which means consuming it in season is best...one to two months a year. The side effects of what they are talking about in that video can cause lots of problems, there is no way to stop it from causing side effects. Maybe at the present increase in research, in twenty years they will be able to put things together. For now, just occasionally eat some whole grain barley or some ripe barlett pears a couple of times a month. Pull the timothy or rye stem out of the sheath when walking in the field and suck the sweet hormone off of the stem, chewing it a little bit.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join