It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roger Stone is in Court, right now ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 02:54 PM
link   
If anyone is interested,
the Graun is doing a live blog

Mr Stone has his day in court

STONE: "I can only say I'm sorry yet again it was an egregious mistake." Tells judge he's sorry he abused her trust. Says he's not being paid to speak about the case. "Perhaps I talk to much, but I am under enormous pressure."

20mns later..

Stone hit with stricter gag order

Judge Amy Berman Jackson has issued a new set of restrictions on Trump associate Roger Stone in a DC federal court.
Under the new ruling, Stone may make no statements about the case and hold no press releases or press conferences.

Stone has also been ordered not to make posts about the case on social media.
Stone also may not comment about the case indirectly, Jackson said.
Any violation of this fresh gag “will be a basis for revoking your bond”, Jackson said – which could mean Stone going to jail.

Should be fun !

edit on 21-2-2019 by Cassi3l because: Who has issued the greatest n° of presidential pardons ?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Cassi3l

It’s funny watching all the pawns moving along in this politics chess game.

At the same time, the kings and queens are watching what their servants are doing.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I haven't followed his case, but just wanted to say his tattoo creeps me out.
What man puts Nixon on his back? And now I'm wondering where his Trump tattoo is...

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Yet another corporatist/lobbiest money/power hungry swampy Trump pal. Trumps 'drain the swamp' just meant 'Elect me and I'll take myself and all my swampy friends down with me'.

Best part of the Trump presidency.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 03:16 PM
link   
...this guy, has been a huge mover and shaker
behind the scenes wheelin' 'n' dealin'
since the Nixon days

He was a serious fixer
he saw and did stuff
he brags about it

I can only best describe him as ...
a wannabe Cray Brother

Anyhow, if you want read about him
go here :The Dirty Trickster
It's a truly brilliant portrait !

That's pretty swag
For a 60yr old, fit looking
first timer about to go to jail ...

edit on 21-2-2019 by Cassi3l because: ... i know Gofer has had a a PP.. wasn't there that sherif too?

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Slightly interested. Fox just reported that the judge slapped him with a gag order. After that little photo escapade, he should be kissing her feet for not locking him behind bars.

Roger Stone is an imbecile. Sorry, facts are facts. If brains were dynamite, the man couldn't blow his own nose.

TheRedneck

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

Slightly interested. Fox just reported that the judge slapped him with a gag order. After that little photo escapade, he should be kissing her feet for not locking him behind bars.

Roger Stone is an imbecile. Sorry, facts are facts. If brains were dynamite, the man couldn't blow his own nose.

TheRedneck

Yeah that was a dumb move,but if he wants a pardon he will have to smarten up real quick.

posted on Feb, 21 2019 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: TheRedneck

TheRedneck

Yeah that was a dumb move,but if he wants a pardon he will have to smarten up real quick.

Stone is his own worst enemy. If he hadn't lied to Congress and then tried to get that other guy to cover for him, he'd be free & clear right now. Because there's nothing illegal about his involvement in the e-mail business -- inquiring to find out if Wikileaks had the leaked e-mails is something any reputable journalist might do.
edit on 21-2-2019 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Not a total gag order.
He's allowed to campaign for legal funds and stay on air - just can't talk about the details of the case.

The guy seems idiotic, is having a breakdown or just loves the limelight so much he doesn't care how he gets it.
There is a worrying trend though I am seeing from people having rape fantasies about him, though - even on this thread. Weird.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

One mans lie is anothers truth.

posted on Feb, 22 2019 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

One mans lie is anothers truth.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: vinifalou

Dont play much chess do you?

The King and Queen try to stay on the board and in the game as long as possible...

Check Mate.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I’m actually a national chess player.

But hey, what do I know? You’re the one who was right all along, right?

/sarc

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 11:39 AM
link   

So you are an admitted nationalist.

Let me see your papers.

I bet that chess playin at that level is exciting stuff.

posted on Feb, 23 2019 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Dont play much chess do you?

The King and Queen try to stay on the board and in the game as long as possible...

Check Mate.

You don't play chess do you? Eliminating the queens is an easy way to beat a novice.

Too many chess players are lost without the queen.

new topics

top topics

join