It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe on the brink of collapse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:42 AM
link   

“Greece– The MS-media report all is ‘donkey-dory’, Greece is recovering, has for the first time in many years a positive growth rate and is able to refinance herself on the open capital market. Greece is no longer dependent on the irate and infamous troika (European Central Bank – ECB, European Commission and IMF). Reality is completely different, as

This is the real story in Europe. We are told Greece is finally doing well by the corporate masters. The truth is the opposite. The yellow vests, their protests and agendas are hidden from us by fake news stories. The bankers are the real worlds problems, and the economic recoveries they describe, which many here buy into are all fictional.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:51 AM
link   

The UKis in shambles. Thousands are taking to the streets of London, organized by the People’s Assembly Against Austerity”, calling for general elections to replace the failing Tory Government. They are joined by the French Gilets Jaunes (Yellow Vests), out of solidarity. Many of the UK protesters are also wearing high-visibility yellow vests.

Bull#. The tens of yellow thugs on the UK streets are organised by Stephen Yaxley-Lennon and his far-right backers. Just the same old masked skinheads in new shiny jackets.

Peter Koenig [...] writes regularly for Global Research; ICH; RT; Sputnik;

No agenda there, then.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: savvo

Bull#. The tens of yellow thugs on the UK streets are organised by Stephen Yaxley-Lennon and his far-right backers. Just the same old masked skinheads in new shiny jackets.

HA!

I saw some report that was talking about the rise of the Yellow vests in the UK and how they had been starting riots in London over Brexit. Can't remember where it was I read it, but I figured I would do a quick search and look into it. All I found was a handful of morons outside parliament who called a MP who supports a second Brexit referendum a "Traitor" who "Worships Adolf Hitler" with out any sense of irony.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

All I found was a handful of morons outside parliament who called a MP who supports a second Brexit referendum a "Traitor" who "Worships Adolf Hitler" with out any sense of irony.

oh ok
so now it is not ok to reference hitler?
mkay

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

All I found was a handful of morons outside parliament who called a MP who supports a second Brexit referendum a "Traitor" who "Worships Adolf Hitler" with out any sense of irony.

oh ok
so now it is not ok to reference hitler?
mkay

Nobody is calling anyone hitler, well other than a few morons outside parliament in shiny new yellow vests.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Europe has been taken over by a group of elites that are disconnected from the people they rule over. They are trying to force chaos into the societies by using immigrants to disrupt their society so they can force police state on everyone, they figure people will plead for more police and rules governing them to insure their own safety. This is a common and old government tactic the EU is exploiting once again. They cause the problem and people allow the government complete control because of their fears. The EU is stimulating fear among the people with these immigrants, that is their intent. They are very powerful leaders, it will be hard to reverse this to go back to the old ways again. This tactic of inciting civil unrest has been used for thousands of years, also controling the food supply is another tactic used. Using food chemistry to dope the people has been going on since before Christ. Wheat has some morphin like chemistry that helps make people docile. Milk has casomorphine in it too.

There is also making people fear an economic collapse that works to control the masses. Then of course, bomb the hell out of some country and this tends to make people believe they are lucky because their country has major military might. That only works till another power emerges and starts a war with their country, then hell breaks loose at home. The same cycling control tactics are used and propagandized. I am all for stopping the destruction of our ecosystem, but the EUs way is not right, it basically only addresses carbon and not the destruction of the earths ability to heal itself. They want to stimulate their economies with green technology businesses and suck even more money out of the people while not addressing a major problem which is air travel. Europe loves tourism, they want our bucks, they promote people flying to their countries and spending their bucks there.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: pexx421

“Greece– The MS-media report all is ‘donkey-dory’, Greece is recovering, has for the first time in many years a positive growth rate and is able to refinance herself on the open capital market. Greece is no longer dependent on the irate and infamous troika (European Central Bank – ECB, European Commission and IMF). Reality is completely different, as

This is the real story in Europe. We are told Greece is finally doing well by the corporate masters. The truth is the opposite. The yellow vests, their protests and agendas are hidden from us by fake news stories. The bankers are the real worlds problems, and the economic recoveries they describe, which many here buy into are all fictional.

Hey thanks for reminding us that the Mockingbird Media is still doing it's "fake news" things

the crazy thing is, by doing so they are forcing people to look elsewhere for the information (Truth) they want and Need!

why did you post this OP? For thee reason's I've just given?

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:30 AM
link   
durble
edit on 22-1-2019 by JohnnyJetson because: dubble bubble tiol and trubble

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Europe is a mess. Too proud to acknowledge it and no guts to fix it. I applaud England for wanting to leave the EU.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: pexx421

And I take it you support someone who calls real fact checked media 'fake news' because reality offends him?

Try reality, it may make a refreshing change.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: wdkirk
Europe is a mess. Too proud to acknowledge it and no guts to fix it. I applaud England for wanting to leave the EU.

Yes for once mistaking the whole of the UK for England is kind of accurate, I mean you missed out Wales but the other nations that make up the UK we wanted to remain....

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Hm. So this is all fake news, and the msm is the real? I just listened to varoufakis himself on the situation in Greece. And while the troika calls it a “recovery and success “ the people are in the worst situation ever, what varoufakis calls their Great Depression. And the whole article is about the msm misrepresenting numbers to isolate protestors and limit their power. But, whatever.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Double post
edit on 22-1-2019 by pexx421 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Alas, I have to say I will give more weight to Peter Koenig, who posts on places such as information clearinghouse, counterpunch, etc than the mob here who is largely misinformed by the bipolar msm.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Europe is already dead.
There's only Germany and the UK keeping it a float.

When we leave (UK) watch it sink.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKWO1Phot
Europe is already dead.
There's only Germany and the UK keeping it a float.

When we leave (UK) watch it sink.

Sadly I agree with this assessment.
Russia will be the big winner when all the austerity bankrupt nations seek financial assistance.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 02:44 PM
link   
And the sad thing is.... it could have worked. The main problem with it is the same problem the whole rest of the world has, including the us. Centralized banking. The whole system, and every other nations, are set up purely as a way to funnel the people’s surplus wealth to the banking cartels. They poison everything. This situation will not change as long as they control all governments.

posted on Jan, 22 2019 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: savvo

HA!

I saw some report that was talking about the rise of the Yellow vests in the UK and how they had been starting riots in London over Brexit. Can't remember where it was I read it, but I figured I would do a quick search and look into it. All I found was a handful of morons outside parliament who called a MP who supports a second Brexit referendum a "Traitor" who "Worships Adolf Hitler" with out any sense of irony.

So a second referendum is democratic in your mind and anyone who says it isn't is a Nazi?

Yeah, talk about irony...

posted on Jan, 23 2019 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Europe has been in a state of collapse since NATO declared WW3 by bombing the # out of Yugoslavia.

top topics

join