It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Welcome to The War on Earth As it in Heaven.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   
The Message From Before the Creation of The World

This Message is About Enlightenment, World Religions, Life and Death, And The Understanding of The New Creation, Known As The Mandella Effect.
To Be Posted on The Internet In a Past Life And Replicated In The Same Present Moment Day as a Verification.

Composed By "Anthony Emilio Belcastro III"
In Hebrew, and English Gematria, as Well as Greek Isopsephia or Gematria.

insight or awakening And Understanding to the true nature of reality

It is ADVISED to Click and WATCH The Youtube Videos as References to The Information Within.

Perennialists and Universalists view enlightenment and mysticism as equivalent terms for religious or spiritual insight.

The Bible Became Flesh, And Dwelt Amongs Us.

For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.

"In the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom which will never be destroyed, and that kingdom will not be left for another people; it will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, but it will itself endure forever."
"Repent, for the kingdom of heaven has come near."
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.

"You Are My Witnesses" Declares The LORD "And My Servant Whom I Have Chosen, so That You may Know and believe me and Understand that I Am He. Before Me No God was Formed, Nor will There be One After Me."
"For He Chose us in Him Before The Creation of the World to be Holy and Blameless in His Sight."
"The Lamb, Chosen From Before The Creation of The World."

"See, I Create New Heavens and a New Earth. The Former Things Will Not Be remembered, nor Will They Come to Mind."
"As The New Heavens and the New Earth that I Make Will Endure Before Me," Declares The Lord, "So Will Your Name and Descendants Endure."
"But in Keeping With His Promise We Are Looking Forward To a New Heaven and a New Earth, Where Righteousness Dwells."
Then I Saw" A New Heaven and a New Earth," For The First Heaven and The First Earth Had Passed Away.

The LORD God Almighty
Almighty = Big-Bang.
"I am the Alpha and the Omega," says the Lord God, "who is, and who was, and who is to come, the Almighty."

This is The Understanding of Enlightenment, Life And Death, And The Creation Itself.

Starting With The Ancient Egyptian Mystery Schools Understanding of Nature's First Pattern of Sacred Geometry And of The Void. "I AM Nothing, And I AM Everything."
Combined With The Law of One Understanding of "You Are a Thought, and Thought Creates Thought." As in Allan Watt's Speech, "There is no such Thing as Death, And we Are The Imagination of Ourselves." Which Coincides With How an Embryo is Formed, Known as The Seven Days of Creation in The "holy" Bible.

God And The Void Are One, And From The Void We Came and To The Void We Return,
And "Heaven Is a State of Mind." As in Reality Exists Within a Mind, Projected Outside Itself, Interpreted as Electrical Signals in The Brain. Combined With The Flash of Light At Conception, is What is Decoded as "Let There Be Light" And The Unconsciousness Experience as in "Lazarus is Asleep" of From The Void we Came (Before Birth)into The "Pattern of Life" of Sacred Geometry, And To The Void we Return (Into Death), Where God and The Void are One "The Spirit Returns To God Who Gave it." And The Flash of Light at Conception Is Equivalent to "God Separated The Light From The Darkness"

With The Understanding of The Law of One And Previous Description, Where "All of Life, All of Creation, Is Apart of One Original Thought." Where as a Saying as Viewing The External World as Mirror Image, or Reflection of Themself as a Holographic Universe, Where the Space Between Atoms And Electrons Is 99.999% Empty Space, Is The Interpretation of The Christ Quote "I Am The Light of This World."

the Brain's Interpretation
Although some people may realize that images consist of electric signals in the brain, they may also form the impression that the other senses, touch for instance, are different. They may think that when they touch or smell something they are making direct contact with real matter. Again, however, they are actually perceiving nothing more than electric signals in the brain.

Further Evidence Into The Substance of The Universe as a "Thought" or Consciousness, Would Be Concepts and Facts Within Quantum Mechanics Known as "The Measurement Problem", Where in Atoms and Its Electrons are Spread out All over The Place Until a Consciouss Observer Decides To Look At It. Also, "The Observer Effect" Where Observation Affects The Outcome of Quantum Experiments, As Well as The Double - Slit Expirement.

link   
THIS IS ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT THE INTERCEPTED LAW OF ONE.
www.lawofone.info...

The Universal Law of Oneness

( A GOOD AMOUNT OF IT IS DECEPTION BY DEMONIC POSSESION WHICH IS WHAT CHANNELING IS)

"We have watched your group. We have been called to your group, for you have a need for the diversity of experiences in channeling which go with a more intensive, or as you might call it, advanced approach to the system of studying the patterns of the illusions of your body, your mind, and your spirit, which you call seeking the truth. We hope to offer you a somewhat different slant upon the information which is always and ever the same.

The Confederation of Planets in the Service of the Infinite Creator has only one important statement. That statement, my friends, as you know, is “All things, all of life, all of the creation is part of one original thought.”
"We Are not Apart of Time And Can Be With You in Any of Your Times"

"If i Am you and You are me Who Are We? We Are One."
What is The Law? The Law is One."

"All is One And One is All"

The Christ Quotes in Relation
"Love each other as i have loved you"
"Love your neighbor as Yourself."

"Ra: I am Ra. All is well. We leave you, my friends, in the love and the light of the One which is All in All. I leave you in an ever-lasting peace. Go forth, therefore, rejoicing in the power and the peace of the One Infinite Creator. Adonai."

Also All you really need to know from That Material, Is That Thoughts Become Real in higher dimensions.

Let us for a moment consider thought. What is it, my friends, to take thought? Took you then thought today? What thoughts did you think today? What thoughts were part of the original thought today? In how many of your thoughts did the creation abide? Was love contained? And was service freely given? You are not part of a material universe. You are part of a thought. You are dancing in a ballroom in which there is no material. You are dancing thoughts. You move your body, your mind, and your spirit in somewhat eccentric patterns for you have not completely grasped the concept that you are part of the original thought.

The Substance of The Universe as Consciousness as in "Thought"
The Finite of Matter And Beyond The "God Particle" or "higgs Boson" is Composed of Parallel Universes, With Different Histories, as In This universe is Made out of a Multiverse, with Each Universe Its composed of Also Made out of Parallel Universes, Consisting into Infinity, with Duplicates of Ourselves Within Those Realities, Which is How The Creator God of The Bible has Omnipotentency From within All Things, As in The Sri Krishna Hinduism Quote of Reaching Enlightenment of "When You See me in All Things", With The Understanding of The Many-World's Interpretation of "Anything That Ever Could Happen, or Will Happen, Has Happened."
The Meaning of The bible Quote "There is Nothing New Under The Sun."

"We are a Figment of our Own Imagination"

"I Am in The Father And The Father is in Me"
"The Father Exists Within me, (Mind) And I exist Within Him(Mind)"

"I AM Within Myself"
"Take And Eat For This is My Body"
"I AM The Bread of Life"

And The Meaning of The Lord's Prayer,
"Our Father, Whoart in Heaven, Hallowed Be Thy Name, Thy Kingdom Come, Thy Will Be Done On Earth as it is in Heaven."

(Whoart in Heaven= Everything Everywhere)
On Earth as It Is Heaven = As Above, So Below.
As Above The Firmament, So Below The Firmament.

n biblical cosmology, the firmament is the structure above the atmosphere of Earth, conceived as a vast solid dome.[1] According to the Genesis creation narrative, God created the firmament to separate the "waters above" the earth from the "waters below" the earth.

Before Abraham was, I AM.
When Moses Asked God For His name he Said " I AM That I AM"
"I AM Has Sent You"
"My Father And I Are ONE."
"Hear o Israel, GOD is ONE."
"I AM The VINE and You Are The Branches"
"I AM Nothing, And I Am Everything."

link   
This is The Explanation of The Bright White Light.

Reality is Also Held Together By God Himself as a Being As a Time-Traveler,
Proven Just With The Concept of The "Big-Bang" Which is Launched By an Advanced Large Hadron Collidor in a Reality Existing Within a Reality Within The Creator, Combined With "The Measurement Problem" And "Observer Effect", Because Someone or something Had To Witness The Big Bang or Everything would be "super Imposed Random Possibilities With Nothing Definate Ever Happening" Which is why in the Holy Bible it Says "The Amen, The True Witness to The Creation." as Well as "The Lamb Slain From The Creation of The world.", as Well as "Chosen, From Before The Creation of The world." With The History of The Universe Being Predetermined as The First Law of Thermo dynamics of "Energy cannot be Created or Destroyed, Only Transformed." with Our "Free-Will as Predetermined" Also Known as Predestination, as Well as "Time is a Construct of The Mind"

As in a Letter That Albert einstein Once Said "for us Physicists Believe That The Seperation Between The Past, Present, And Future, Is a Stubborn, But Persistant Illusion.

Time Travel Quotes]
(Humans Made in The Image of Themselves.)

God Himself as a Time-Traveler, Is "Without Divergance" From Himself,
And This is The Code of The Father, Son, And Holy Spirit.

God The Father is The Egyptian God Ra,
The Egyptian God Osiris is The Holy Spirit, as The Seven Spirits of God Sent out Into All The Earth,
And The Egyptian Goddess Isis Is The Virgin Mary, Which is Explained In Below Information of This Article, Who Gives Birth to The Egyptian God Horus as The Son of God.

""My Father is Greater Than I"
Jesus replied, “If I glorify myself, my glory means nothing. My Father, whom you claim as your God, is the one who glorifies me."

Humans Made in The Image of Themselves
"In The Image of God He Created Them, Male And Female He Created Them"
"Adam Had a Son in his Own Image and Likeness"

The Holy Spirit Is The Son of God From the Future.

God The Father Is The Holy Spirit From The Future.

Me, Myself, And I.

The Son of God is The Beginning, and God the Father is the End. The First will be Last, and The Last will be First.
"" I Am The Alpha and Omega. the First and The Last. The Beginning and The End."
Aleph and Taw; Alpha and Omega; the First and Last Letters of The Hebrew and The Greek Alphabets.
So it is written: “The first man Adam became a living being”; the last Adam, a life-giving spirit.
For Christ also suffered once for sins, the righteous for the unrighteous, to bring you to God. He was put to death in the body but made alive in the Spirit.

he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. For this God is our God for ever and ever; he will be our guide even to the end.

In The Beginning Was The Word, And The Word Was with God, And The Word Was God.

The Word became Flesh and Dwelt Among Us

"I Am The Root and Offspring of David."
"In The Beginning Was The Word, And The Word was With God, And The Word Was God."
"He Was With God in The Beginning."
"He is The Beginning and The Firstborn of the Dead,"
"In The Hope of Eternal Life, Which God, who does not lie, Promised Before The Beginning of Time."
"This Grace Was Given us in Christ Jesus Before The Beginning of Time."
"I Am The Alpha and The Omega, The First and the Last, The Beginning and the End."
"The First will be Last, and the Last will be First."

Quantum Mechanics
Quantum mechanics (QM; also known as quantum physics, quantum theory, the wave mechanical model, or matrix mechanics), including quantum field theory, is a fundamental theory in physics which describes nature at the smallest scales of energy levels of atoms and subatomic particles.[2]

edit on 24-12-2018 by SevenSkies because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Classical physics (the physics existing before quantum mechanics) is a set of fundamental theories which describes nature at ordinary (macroscopic) scale. Most theories in classical physics can be derived from quantum mechanics as an approximation valid at large (macroscopic) scale.[3] Quantum mechanics differs from classical physics in that: energy, momentum and other quantities of a system may be restricted to discrete values (quantization), objects have characteristics of both particles and waves (wave-particle duality), and there are limits to the precision with which quantities can be known (uncertainty principle).[note 1]

Quantum mechanics gradually arose from theories to explain observations which could not be reconciled with classical physics, such as Max Planck's solution in 1900 to the black-body radiationproblem, and from the correspondence between energy and frequency in Albert Einstein's 1905 paper which explained the photoelectric effect. Early quantum theory was profoundly re-conceived in the mid-1920s by Erwin Schrödinger, Werner Heisenberg, Max Born and others. The modern theory is formulated in various specially developed mathematical formalisms. In one of them, a mathematical function, the wave function, provides information about the probability amplitude of position, momentum, and other physical properties of a particle.

Important applications of quantum theory[5] include quantum chemistry, quantum optics, quantum computing, superconducting magnets, light-emitting diodes, and the laser, the transistor andsemiconductors such as the microprocessor, medical and research imaging such as magnetic resonance imaging and electron microscopy. Explanations for many biological and physical phenomena are rooted in the nature of the chemical bond, most notably the macro-molecule DNA.[6]
en.wikipedia.org...

The Double-Slit Experiment.
In modern physics, the double-slit experiment is a demonstration that light and matter can display characteristics of both classically defined waves and particles; moreover, it displays the fundamentally probabilistic nature of quantum mechanical phenomena. The original experiment was performed by Davisson and Germer in 1927.

The double-slit experiment was first performed by Thomas Young in 1801. His experiment was part of classical physics, well before quantum mechanics and the concept of wave-particle duality. He believed it demonstrated that the wave theory of light was correct, and his experiment is sometimes referred to as Young's experiment[1] or Young's slits.

The experiment belongs to a general class of "double path" experiments, in which a wave is split into two separate waves that later combine into a single wave. Changes in the path lengths of both waves result in a phase shift, creating an interference pattern. Another version is the Mach–Zehnder interferometer, which splits the beam with a mirror.

In the basic version of this experiment, a coherent light source, such as a laser beam, illuminates a plate pierced by two parallel slits, and the light passing through the slits is observed on a screen behind the plate.[2][3] The wave nature of light causes the light waves passing through the two slits to interfere, producing bright and dark bands on the screen — a result that would not be expected if light consisted of classical particles.[2][4] However, the light is always found to be absorbed at the screen at discrete points, as individual particles (not waves), the interference pattern appearing via the varying density of these particle hits on the screen.[5] Furthermore, versions of the experiment that include detectors at the slits find that each detected photon passes through one slit (as would a classical particle), and not through both slits (as would a wave).[6][7][8][9][10] However, such experiments demonstrate that particles do not form the interference pattern if one detects which slit they pass through. These results demonstrate the principle of wave–particle duality.[11][12]

Other atomic-scale entities, such as electrons, are found to exhibit the same behavior when fired towards a double slit.[3] Additionally, the detection of individual discrete impacts is observed to be inherently probabilistic, which is inexplicable using classical mechanics.[3]

The experiment can be done with entities much larger than electrons and photons, although it becomes more difficult as size increases. The largest entities for which the double-slit experiment has been performed were molecules that each comprised 810 atoms (whose total mass was over 10,000 atomic mass units).[13][14]

The double-slit experiment (and its variations) has become a classic thought experiment, for its clarity in expressing the central puzzles of quantum mechanics. Because it demonstrates the fundamental limitation of the ability of the observer to predict experimental results, Richard Feynman called it "a phenomenon which is impossible […] to explain in any classical way, and which has in it the heart of quantum mechanics. In reality, it contains the only mystery [of quantum mechanics]."[3]
en.wikipedia.org...

In physics, the observer effect is the theory that simply observing a situation or phenomenon necessarily changes that phenomenon. This is often the result of instruments that, by necessity, alter the state of what they measure in some manner. A commonplace example is checking the pressure in an automobile tire; this is difficult to do without letting out some of the air, thus changing the pressure. Similarly, it is not possible to see any object without light hitting the object, and causing it to reflect that light. While the effects of observation are oftentimes negligible, the object still experiences a change. This effect can be found in many domains of physics, but can usually be reduced to insignificance by using different instruments or observation techniques.

An especially unusual version of the observer effect occurs in quantum mechanics, as best demonstrated by the double-slit experiment. Physicists have found that even passive observation of quantum phenomena (by changing the test apparatus and passively 'ruling out' all but one possibility), can actually change the measured result. A particularly famous example is the 1998 Weizmann experiment.[1] Despite the "observer" in this experiment being an electronic detector—possibly due to the assumption that the word "observer" implies a person—its results have led to the popular belief that a conscious mind can directly affect reality.[2] The need for the "observer" to be conscious has been rejected by mainstream science as a misconception rooted in a poor understanding of the quantum wave function ψ and the quantum measurement process,[3][4][5] apparently being the generation of information at its most basic level that produces the effect.
en.wikipedia.org...(physics)

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   
In physics, the observer effect is the theory that simply observing a situation or phenomenon necessarily changes that phenomenon. This is often the result of instruments that, by necessity, alter the state of what they measure in some manner. A commonplace example is checking the pressure in an automobile tire; this is difficult to do without letting out some of the air, thus changing the pressure. Similarly, it is not possible to see any object without light hitting the object, and causing it to reflect that light. While the effects of observation are oftentimes negligible, the object still experiences a change. This effect can be found in many domains of physics, but can usually be reduced to insignificance by using different instruments or observation techniques.

An especially unusual version of the observer effect occurs in quantum mechanics, as best demonstrated by the double-slit experiment. Physicists have found that even passive observation of quantum phenomena (by changing the test apparatus and passively 'ruling out' all but one possibility), can actually change the measured result. A particularly famous example is the 1998 Weizmann experiment.[1] Despite the "observer" in this experiment being an electronic detector—possibly due to the assumption that the word "observer" implies a person—its results have led to the popular belief that a conscious mind can directly affect reality.[2] The need for the "observer" to be conscious has been rejected by mainstream science as a misconception rooted in a poor understanding of the quantum wave function ψ and the quantum measurement process,[3][4][5] apparently being the generation of information at its most basic level that produces the effect.
en.wikipedia.org...(physics)

The Many-Worlds Interpretation
The many-worlds interpretation is an interpretation of quantum mechanics that asserts the objective reality of the universal wavefunction and denies the actuality of wavefunction collapse. Many-worlds implies that all possible alternate histories and futures are real, each representing an actual "world" (or "universe"). In layman's terms, the hypothesis states there is a very large—perhaps infinite[2]—number of universes, and everything that could possibly have happened in our past, but did not, has occurred in the past of some other universe or universes. The theory is also referred to as MWI, the relative state formulation, the Everett interpretation, the theory of the universal wavefunction, many-universes interpretation, multiverse theory or just many-worlds.
[The original relative state formulation is due to Hugh Everett in 1957.[3][4] Later, this formulation was popularized and renamed many-worlds by Bryce Seligman DeWitt in the 1960s and 1970s.[1][5][6][7] The decoherence approaches to interpreting quantum theory have been further explored and developed,[8][9][10] becoming quite popular. MWI is one of many multiverse hypotheses in physics and philosophy. It is currently considered a mainstream interpretation along with the other decoherence interpretations, collapse theories (including the historicalCopenhagen interpretation),[11] and hidden variable theories such as the Bohmian mechanics.

Before many-worlds, reality had always been viewed as a single unfolding history. Many-worlds, however, views historical reality as a many-branched tree, wherein every possible quantum outcome is realised.[12] Many-worlds reconciles the observation of non-deterministic events, such as random radioactive decay, with the fully deterministic equations of quantum physics.

In many-worlds, the subjective appearance of wavefunction collapse is explained by the mechanism of quantum decoherence, and this is supposed to resolve all of the correlation paradoxes of quantum theory, such as the EPR paradox[13][14] and Schrödinger's cat,[1] since every possible outcome of every event defines or exists in its own "history" or "world".
en.wikipedia.org...

The Measurement Problem
The quantum measurement problem ultimately shows the inseparability of the observer from the observed. There is no measurable, solid reality “out there” independent of the measurer. What is “out there” when we’re not looking is an infinite wavy cloud of criss-crossing possibilities. Then when we focus our attention on something, the wave function collapses into a defined particle in a definite location for us to observe.

“This rather simple experiment raises a central question about the role of the observer in quantum reality. This is known as the quantum measurement problem: We infer that the photon acts like a wave when we’re not looking, but we never actually see those waves. So what causes the photon to ‘collapse’ into a particle when we do decide to look at it? In classical physics, objects are regarded as objectively real and independent of the observer. In the quantum world, this is no longer the case.” -Dean Radin, “Entangled Minds” (218)

Physicist Fred Alan Wolf uses the term “popping the quiff” (QWF for Quantum Wave Function) to describe the role of the observer in creating reality. Before being consciously observed, quanta (the building blocks of all matter) exist only as a boundary-less wave of undifferentiated quantum energy. In this state there is no matter as such, no particles or “things” with attributes and definite locations - just an infinite expanse of energy, Zero-Point, The Field. However, when a conscious observer focuses attention, they “pop the quiff,” collapse the quantum wave function into a solid particle of experience with definable attributes and location.

These findings are so significant because they prove that the classical Newtonian model of physics (now being termed “the old physics”) is fundamentally flawed. The old physics described a mechanistic material universe “out there” existing regardless of whether or not there was a conscious being alive to perceive it. The new physics shows that matter doesn’t even exist without consciousness. Without a conscious observer to “pop the quiff,” there is no substance, no “materiality” to that which is – just an unlimited, undifferentiated field of energy.

“If you want to see fear in a quantum physicist’s eyes, just mention the words, ‘the measurement problem.’ The measurement problem is this: an atom only appears in a particular place if you measure it. In other words, an atom is spread out all over the place until a conscious observer decides to look at it. So the act of measurement or observation creates the entire universe.” -Jim Al-Khalili, Nuclear Physicist

link   
Uncerntainty Principle
In quantum mechanics, the uncertainty principle (also known as Heisenberg's uncertainty principle) is any of a variety of mathematical inequalities[1] asserting a fundamental limit to the precision with which certain pairs of physical properties of a particle, known as complementary variables, such as position x and momentum p, can be known.

Introduced first in 1927, by the German physicist Werner Heisenberg, it states that the more precisely the position of some particle is determined, the less precisely its momentum can be known, and vice versa.[2] The formal inequality relating the standard deviation of position σx and the standard deviation of momentum σp was derived by Earle Hesse Kennard[3] later that year and by Hermann Weyl[4] in 1928:

Historically, the uncertainty principle has been confused[5][6] with a somewhat similar effect in physics, called the observer effect, which notes that measurements of certain systems cannot be made without affecting the systems, that is, without changing something in a system. Heisenberg utilized such an observer effect at the quantum level (see below) as a physical "explanation" of quantum uncertainty.[7] It has since become clearer, however, that the uncertainty principle is inherent in the properties of all wave-like systems,[8] and that it arises in quantum mechanics simply due to the matter wave nature of all quantum objects. Thus, the uncertainty principle actually states a fundamental property of quantum systems, and is not a statement about the observational success of current technology.[9] It must be emphasized that measurement does not mean only a process in which a physicist-observer takes part, but rather any interaction between classical and quantum objects regardless of any observer.[10][note 1]

Since the uncertainty principle is such a basic result in quantum mechanics, typical experiments in quantum mechanics routinely observe aspects of it. Certain experiments, however, may deliberately test a particular form of the uncertainty principle as part of their main research program. These include, for example, tests of number–phase uncertainty relations in superconducting[12] or quantum optics[13] systems. Applications dependent on the uncertainty principle for their operation include extremely low-noise technology such as that required in gravitational wave interferometers.[14]

en.wikipedia.org...

in a holographic universe, even time and space could no longer be viewed as fundamentals. Because concepts such as location break down in a universe in which nothing is truly separate from anything else, time and three-dimensional space, like the images of the fish on the TV monitors, would also have to be viewed as projections of this deeper order. At its deeper level reality is a sort of super hologram in which the past, present, and future all exist simultaneously. This suggests that given the proper tools it might even be possible to someday reach into the super holographic level of reality and pluck out scenes from the long-forgotten past.

What else the super hologram contains is an open-ended question. Allowing, for the sake of argument, that the super hologram is the matrix that has given birth to everything in our universe, at the very least it contains every subatomic particle that has been or will be -- every configuration of matter and energy that is possible, from snowflakes to quasars, from blue whales to gamma rays. It must be seen as a sort of cosmic storehouse of "All That Is."

link   
THE AFTERLIFE.

We Must Compare The Book of Revelation of The Child To Be Devoured by The Dragon, Known As The Accuser, Ancient Serpent, The Devil, With The Egyptian Book of The Dead of The Heart Weighed Against a Feather, as Well as The Above Information of Reality as a Construct Of The Mind With The Tibetan Book of The Dead, of The Demonic Legions as a Manifestation of The Mind.

THE BOOK OF REVELATION

A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head. 2 She was pregnant and cried out in pain as she was about to give birth. 3 Then another sign appeared in heaven: an enormous red dragon with seven heads and ten horns and seven crowns on its heads. 4 Its tail swept a third of the stars out of the sky and flung them to the earth. The dragon stood in front of the woman who was about to give birth, so that it might devour her child the moment he was born. 5 She gave birth to a son, a male child, who “will rule all the nations with an iron scepter.”[a] And her child was snatched up to God and to his throne. 6 The woman fled into the wilderness to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

And from His mouth proceeds a sharp sword with which to strike down the nations, and He will rule them with an iron scepter. He treads the winepress of the fury of the wrath of God, the Almighty. 16And He has a name written on His robe and on His thigh: King of kings and Lord of lords.

Revelation 12:14 New International Version "

And God said, “Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years, 15and let them be lights in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth.” And it was so. 16God made two great lights—the greater light to govern the day and the lesser light to govern the night. He also made the stars. 17God set them in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth, 18to govern
the day and the night, and to separate light from darkness. And God saw that it was good.

The Constellation Virgo is The Woman with Twelve Stars in Her Head region as Well as clothed with The Sun and the moon under her Feet, while The planet Venus (The Morning Star) is The Child she is Pregnant with, While the Dragon, the Constellation Hydra, ( Also Known as The Leviathan) Stands Next To Her in The Night Sky Covering One-Third of The Zodiac Ready to Devour Her Child.

The Depiction of The Woman given Two Wings of An Eagle is The Egyptian God Isis,
As Well as Osiris Has The Same Name on His Right Thigh Referenced Below.

The Time-Frame of The Woman is The Seven Hebrew Years From Rosh-Hashanah September 29th 2011 To September 11th 2018 Rosh Hashanah,

The woman fled into the desert to a place prepared for her by God, where she might be taken care of for 1,260 days.

With The Addition of
the woman was given the two wings of a great eagle, so that she might fly to the place prepared for her in the desert, where she would be taken care of for a time, times and half a time, out of the serpent's reach.

1260 Days + a Time, Times, And Half a Time = 7 Hebrew Calandar Years.

The Sign in Heaven of The Woman And The Dragon is a Sign That Signifies The Prevention of The Fall of Man. Because God Says "I am The First And The Last.", And The New Testament Says That There is a First and Second Adam. What This Means is That History has Already Happened Once Before, And History Repeats itself But Truth is We Can Change The Future. The New Creation is Weilded With The History of Reality "edited" to where "The Former Things" That had Once Happened "Shall Not Be Remembered" or Will Never Have Happened. The New Creation is Reffered to as a Creation of "New Heavens and New Earths", And is Recognized By Fringe Conspiracy Theorists as "The Mandela Effect".

The Beginning is The End, and The End is The Begining is The End.
(REVELA-GENESA)
Revelation And Genesis

Genesis= Genes of The Egyptian Goddess Isis
Adam and Eve

THE MORNING STAR IN THE HOLY BIBLE (NIV)

2 Peter 1:19
We also have the prophetic message as something completely reliable, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts.

Where were you when I laid the earth’s foundation?
Tell me, if you understand.
Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know!
Who stretched a measuring line across it?
On what were its footings set,
or who laid its cornerstone—
while the morning stars sang together
and all the angels[a] shouted for joy?

Job 3:9
May its morning stars become dark; may it wait for daylight in vain and not see the first rays of dawn,

Isaiah 14:12
How you have fallen from heaven,
Lucifer, son of the dawn!
You have been cast down to the earth,
you who once laid low the nations!
You said in your heart,
“I will ascend to the heavens;
I will raise my throne
above the stars of God;

Revelation 2
To the one who is victorious and does my will to the end, I will give authority over the nations— that one ‘will rule them with an iron scepter and will dash them to pieces like pottery’—just as I have received authority from my Father. I will also give that one the morning star. Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches.
I will also give that person a white stone with a new name written on it, known only to the one who receives it.

“I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star.”

THE MORNING STAR IN THE EGYPTIAN MYSTERY RELIGION,
gnosticwarrior.com...
This same Morning Star of Osiris found in the Book of the Dead, appears to be the same Morning Star that we can find in the Book of Revelation, where Saint John says, "I will give him the Morning Star (Rev. ii. 29)." The identification of Osiris IN Pyramid texts with the Morning Star, is of great antiquity. In the tomb of Pepi we read: "Isis and Nephtys adore thee that thou mayest not depart from them in thy name of Morning Star", and in another passage (172) we read: "The sister of Pepi is Septet (Sothis), and the birth of Pepi is as the Morning Star."

And again we have these words, "He goeth forth into Heaven among the stars which never die ; his sister is Septet and his guide, the Morning Star, leadeth him to the Field of Peace." In chapter 129 of the Book of the Dead is said; "Hail, O Osiris, thy ka hath come unto thee, and is with thee, and thou restest there in thy name of ka hetep Peaceful Soul). It maketh thee glorious in thy name of khu (Bright) and it maketh thee like unto the Morning Star in thy name of Pehu (the thigh).(2)

These same exact references to the "Morning Star and thigh" can also be found in the Book of Revelation; "I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright Morning Star;"(Rev 22:16) and in Revelation 19:16 -"And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS."'

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 10:41 PM
link   
THE MORNING STAR IN THE VEDIC TEXTS OF HINDUISM

Shukra (Sanskrit: शुक्र, Śukra) is a Sanskrit word that means "lucid, clear, bright". It also has other meanings, such as the name of an ancient sage who counseled Asuras in Vedic mythology. In medieval mythology and Hindu astrology, the term refers to the planet Venus, one of the Navagrahas.

Sukra governs: all beauty (dimples on cheeks), all things that look - feel - taste and give pleasure in mind, body and spirit is governed by Sukra (Venus); mathematics is Venus, dresses (of all kinds), perfumes, flowers, scents (attar), wealth, tasty meals, all luxurious vehicles (quality), all pleasures of the senses, marital bliss, meat, juices and all drinks (including intoxicating ones), sexual pleasures or Tantra (which Jupiter prohibits; the traditional way is to abstain from sex and any other senses in any religious undertakings to attain salvation or success in life). Venus is “Putri karaka” the giver of daughters (the 11th house of one’s birth chart), now you see why female children are ignored.

The name Sukracharya is made up of two Sanskrit words Sukra = Venus, Acharya = Teacher, Preceptor or Guru. Hence Sukracharya means = Preceptor Sukra.

THE EGYPTIAN BOOK OF THE DEAD

Ra was the solar deity, bringer of light, and thus the upholder of Ma'at. Apep was viewed as the greatest enemy of Ra, and thus was given the title Enemy of Ra, and also "the Lord of Chaos".
Apep was seen as a giant snake or serpent leading to such titles as Serpent from the Nile and Evil Lizard. Some elaborations said that he stretched 16 yards in length and had a head made of flint. Already on a Naqada I (c. 4000 BC) C-ware bowl (now in Cairo) a snake was painted on the inside rim combined with other desert and aquatic animals as a possible enemy of a deity, possibly a solar deity, who is invisibly hunting in a big rowing vessel.[3]
Ra was the solar deity, bringer of light, and thus the upholder of Ma'at. Apep was viewed as the greatest enemy of Ra, and thus was given the title Enemy of Ra, and also "the Lord of Chaos".
While in most texts Apep is described as a giant snake, he is sometimes depicted as a crocodile.[4]

THE JUDGEMENT OF OSIRIS
The `heart' of the soul was handed over to Osiris who placed it on a great golden scale balanced against the white feather of Ma'at, the feather of truth on the other side. If the soul's heart was lighter than the feather then the gods conferred with the Forty-Two Judges and, if they agreed that the soul was justified, the person could pass on toward the bliss of the Field of Reeds.
The few descriptions of Apep's origin in myth usually demonstrate that it was born after Ra, usually from his umbilical cord. Combined with its absence from Egyptian creation myths, this has been interpreted as suggesting that Apep was not a primordial force in Egyptian theology, but a consequence of Ra's birth. This suggests that evil in Egyptian theology is the consequence of an individual's own struggles against non-existence.[5]
In Egyptian mythology, Apep (also spelled Apepi, and Aapep, or Apophis ... and beliefs (including the extensive mythic geographies of the afterlife, ... after which point he sought to devour them)

Apophis (also known as Apep) is the Great Serpent, enemy of the sun god Ra, in ancient Egyptian religion.

those not found “pure” ran the risk of being
devoured by crocodiles, snakes, and other wild beasts, and certain spells in the Book of the Dead, such as spells 31-35, are directed against these adversaries. If the deceased is determined to be worthy, passage may be possible, but his or her journey is still not over, as there are many more gateways through which to pass, and each one is guarded by still more fearsome beasts that can only be overcome by knowing and uttering their names and reciting the cor-rect spells.

Other penalties for “impurity” or
not being duly prepared include a lake of fire,
another “second death” (this one total oblitera-tion), and being devoured by Apep, the enemy of the sun god.

Revelation 20:14
The sea gave up its dead, and Death and Hades gave up their dead, and each one was judged according to his deeds. 14Then Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death— the lake of fire. 15And if anyone was found whose name was not written in the book of life, he was thrown into the lake of fire.…

HINDUISM AFTERLIFE

Hinduism believes in the rebirth and reincarnation of souls. The souls are immortal and imperishable. A soul is part of a jiva, the limited being, who is subject to the impurities of attachment, delusion and laws of karma. Death is therefore not a great calamity, not an end of all, but a natural process in the existence of a jiva (being) as a separate entity, a resting period during which it recuperates, reassembles its resources, adjusts its course and returns again to the earth to continue its journey. In Hinduism, unless a soul is liberated, neither life nor after life are permanent. They are both part of a grand illusion.

This is a typically cryptic message from the Upanishads, but it points to a basic understanding of salvation articulated there: human beings continue to be reborn because they continue to generate karma, and they continue to generate karma because they are ignorant. They are ignorant of the true nature of the self. According to the Upanishads, the individual self, or atman, is no different than the ultimate reality of Brahman.

The Tibetan Book of The Dead

the soul meets seven legions of Wrathful Deities: hideous, terrifying demons who advance upon him with flame and sword, drinking blood from human skulls, threatening to wreak unmerciful torture upon him, to maim, disembowel, decapitate and slay him.The natural tendency, of course, is for the soul to attempt to flee from these beings in stark, screaming, blood-curdled terror;but if he does, all is lost. The instructions at this stage of the Bardo are for the soul to have no fear, but rather to recognize that the Wrathful Deities are really the Peaceful Deities in disguise, their dark side manifesting as a result of his own evil karma. The soul is told to calmly face each demon in turn and visualize it as the deity it truly is, or else as his own tutelary deity; if he can do this, he will merge with the being and attain the second degree of Liberation, that lesser aspect of it which is now the best he can hope for here in the second bardo.
Furthermore, he is told to awaken to the fact that all these fearsome creatures are not real, but are merely illusions emanating from his own mind. If he can recognize this, they will vanish and he will be liberated.If he can't, he eventually wanders down to the third bardo.

link   
"WELCOME TO THE WAR IN HEAVEN"
"IT STARTED ON THE GROUND"

The War of The "Many-world's Collision"
The Time-Travel War

Then a war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon, and the dragon and his angels fought back.

"Heaven is a State of Mind."

THE WAR OF THE TWIN GODS

APEP V.S RA
(Dragon V.S. Archangel Michael)

SETH V.S OSIRIS
(Devil V.S. Jesus)

NEPHTHYS V.S ISIS
(Semiramis V.S. Virgin Mary)

ANUBIS V.S. HORUS
(Cain V.S Abel)

"DONT BELIEVE THE DEVILS BIBLE WHERE HE CLAIMS TO BE OSIRIS."

This great dragon--the ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, the one deceiving the whole world--was thrown down to the earth with all his angels.

THE IDENTITY OF THE DRAGON/DEVIL ON EARTH AS IT IS IN HEAVEN

When the two witnesses have finished their testimony, the beast that comes up from the Abyss will wage war with them, and will overpower and kill them.

he beast that you saw—it was, and now is no more, but is about to come up out of the Abyss and go to its destruction. And those who dwell on the earth whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world will marvel when they see the beast that was, and is not, and yet will be.

These are of one mind, and they hand over their power and authority to the beast.

People worshiped the dragon because he had given authority to the beast, and they also worshiped the beast and asked, “Who is like the beast? Who can wage war against it?”

They will make war against the Lamb, and the Lamb will triumph over them, because He is Lord of lords and King of kings; and He will be accompanied by His called and chosen and faithful ones.”…

Then I saw an angel coming down from heaven with the key to the Abyss, holding in his hand a great chain. 2He seized the dragon, that ancient serpent who is the devil and Satan, and bound him for a thousand years.…

They had as king over them the angel of the Abyss, whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon and in Greek is Apollyon (that is, Destroyer).

Here is a call for wisdom: Let the one who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and that number is 666 .

link   
The Number of The Beast: 666 (English Gematria)

The Gematria of The Number of The Beast.

Rebel Archangel
Archangel Helel
A Enki And Devil
A Satanic Mark,
Mark Of Beast
Image Of Satan
Son Of Sin
Forehead Sign
An Absence Of God
Demonic Evil
Hello Dragon
Called Lucifer
The Hand Or Head
Book Of The Dead

Archangel Helel Is The Sumerian God Enki in Jewish Gematria equals: 1015
The House Of The Serpent
The Greek Zeus
A Wicked Mind
The Archangel Of Destruction
Trumpet Antichrist

Archangel Helel Is The Sumerian God Enki in English Gematria equals: 2022
Deadly Blaspheme Of The Holy Spirit
Angels In The Flesh For The Last Days
All Serpents Are Pure Wickedness
Are You Serpents Prepared To Die
Aliens Are Lying Deceiving Fallen Angels
Satan Is Not As Smart As He Thinks

Archangel Helel Is The Devil in Jewish Gematria equals: 1173
Zeus Incarnate Is
O Lucifur Son Of The Morning
The Beast From The Abyss

Archangel Helel Is The Egyptian God Apep in Jewish Gematria equals: 1244
Allah Egyptian Annunaki Moon God
A Star Fall From Heaven
Unfriendly Antichrist
The Wild Beast
Pagan Warlord
His Name Is Seth Dove
Serpentarius Trident Sign

Archangel Helel Is The Egyptian God Apep in English Gematria equals: 1998
Two Witnesses Of Revelation
Muslim Utter Of Satans Name Allah
I Am That I Am Certification Of The Devil
Of Sin Condemned To Hell By Divine Gene

Archangel Helel Is The Egyptian God Seth in Jewish Gematria equals: 1321
Illuminati Are The Serpent Seed Bloodline
Lucifer Is The Father Of Hermaphrodites
The Seven Hills Of Rome
I Am An Identical Twin
The History Of The Church

Archangel Helel Is Satan in Jewish Gematria equals: 554
False Light Of Satan
Satanic Religions
Channeling From Andromeda
The Serpent God
The Great Horned God
The Order Of Lilith

Archangel Helel Is Satan in English Gematria equals: 1164
September Eleventh
Revelation Eighteen
Antichrist Kingdom
Deception And Betrayal
Satanists Are Evil
Light Versus Dark
The Satanic Covenant
December Eighteen All Gone

Archangel Helel Is The Ancient Serpent in Jewish Gematria equals: 1013
The Islamic Devil
Bringer Of Evil
God Of Self Love
God Meant For Us To Become God Like
Satan Eats God Snausages
Satan Super Parasite
Master Accuser Pit Of Fire

Archangel Helel Is The Dragon in Jewish Gematria equals: 617
Hate Prime Creator
All Sin Disobedience To God
Mesopotamian Gods
Cain Its Impossible

Ezekiel 28:12-15

The being we know as Satan the Devil began his life as a glorious cherub covering God's throne. Before he sinned, this archangel, Hêlêl (“shining one”), had everything going for him. God had created him perfect, wise, and beautiful. He had astounding skills and talents, especially musical talents, which were probably used in praising God. He was given high position as “the anointed cherub who covers” (emphasis ours), meaning that his wings stretched over God's throne. Always at the hub of God's activity, Hêlêl was the perfect specimen of creation—beautiful, wise, talented, skilled, and eminent. Then he spoiled it all through sin.

Story of Lucifer – His Origin
To find the origin of Lucifer, we turn to the Old Testament. In the Hebrew, the name Lucifer is translated from the Hebrew word "helel," which means brightness. This designation, referring to Lucifer, is the rendering of the "morning star" or "star of the morning" or "bright star" which is presented in Isaiah. "How you are fallen from heaven, O Day Star, son of Dawn! How you are cut down to the ground, you who laid the nations low! You said in your heart, ‘I will ascend to heaven; I will raise my throne above the stars of God; I will sit on the mount of assembly on the heights of Zaphon; I will ascend to the tops of the clouds, I will make myself like the Most High’" (Isaiah 14:12-14).

The context of this passage is a referral to the king of Babylon as presented in his pride, splendor and fall. However, it is to the power behind the evil Babylonian king that this is actually addressed. No mortal king would claim that his throne was above that of God or that he was like the Most High. The power behind the evil Babylonian king is Lucifer, Son of the Morning.

Story of Lucifer – His History
Lucifer is just another name for Satan, who as head of the evil world-system is the real, though invisible, power behind the successive rulers of Tyre, Babylon, Persia, Greece, Rome, and all of those evil rulers that we have seen come and go in the history of the world. This passage goes beyond human history and marks the beginning of sin in the universe and the very fall of Satan in the pristine, sinless spheres before the creation of man.

We also see this same motif in Ezekiel: "Moreover the word of the LORD came to me: Mortal, raise a lamentation over the king of Tyre, and say to him, Thus says the Lord GOD: You were the signet of perfection, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty. You were in Eden, the garden of God; every precious stone was your covering, carnelian, chrysolite, and moonstone, beryl, onyx, and jasper, sapphire, turquoise, and emerald; and worked in gold were your settings and your engravings. On the day that you were created they were prepared. With an anointed cherub as guardian I placed you; you were on the holy mountain of God; you walked among the stones of fire. You were blameless in your ways from the day that you were created, until iniquity was found in you. In the abundance of your trade you were filled with violence, and you sinned; so I cast you as a profane thing from the mountain of God, and the guardian cherub drove you out from among the stones of fire. Your heart was proud because of your beauty; you corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendor. I cast you to the ground; I exposed you before kings, to feast their eyes on you. By the multitude of your iniquities, in the unrighteousness of your trade, you profaned your sanctuaries. So I brought out fire from within you; it consumed you, and I turned you to ashes on the earth in the sight of all who saw you. All who know you among the peoples are appalled at you; you have come to a dreadful end and shall be no more forever" (Ezekiel 28:11-19).

Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say: “Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God, and the authority of his Messiah. For the accuser of our brothers and sisters, who accuses them before our God day and night, has been hurled down.

The great dragon was hurled down—that ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, who leads the whole world astray. He was hurled to the earth, and his angels with him.

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Gematria

Gematria /ɡəˈmeɪtriə/ (Hebrew: גמטריא‬ or גימטריה‬, plural גמטראות‬ or גמטריאות‬, gematriot)[1] is one of several methods of assigning a numerical value to a Hebrew name, word or phrase based on its letters.

Gematria originated as an Assyro-Babylonian-Greek system of alphanumeric code or cipher that was later adopted into Jewish culture.

People who practice gematria believe that words with identical numerical values bear some relation to each other or to the number itself. The number may apply to nature, a person's age, the calendar year, or the like.[citation needed] A single word can yield multiple values depending on the method used.

Similar systems have been used in other languages and cultures: earlier, the Greek isopsephy, and later, derived from or inspired by Hebrew gematria, Arabic abjad numerals, and English gematria.

greek isopsephy
Gematria or isopsephy was borrowed from the Greek probably soon after their adoption of the Semitic writing system.[21]

The extant examples of use in Greek come primarily from the Christian literature and, unlike rabbinic sources, is always explicitly stated as being used.[22]

It has been asserted[where?] that Plato (c. 427-347 BC) offers a discussion of gematria "in its simplest forms" in the Cratylus, where he is said to have claimed that "the 'essential force' of a thing's name is to be found in its numerical value, and that words and phrases of the same numerical value may be substituted in context without loss in meaning." A direct review of the Cratylus, however, shows that Plato made no such claim and that gematria is not discussed in it either explicitly or implicitly.[citation needed] What can be more accurately stated is that Plato's discussion in the Cratylus involves a view of words and names as referring (more or less accurately) to the "essential nature" of a person or object, and that this view may have influenced – and is central to – Greek gematria.

However, gematria is essential to Kabbalah , the Jewish mystical tradition. The very basis of the kabbalistic cosmological system rests on the belief that God created the universe through the power of the Hebrew letters along with their numerical values. Indeed the many names of God and their permutations in Kabbalah have numerical values that are believed to contain potent power.

Gematria is Studied as The Way to Find The True Name of God.

The english gematria Table

a 6
b 12
c 18
d 24
e 30
f 36
g 42
h 48
i 54
j 60
k 66
l 72
m 78
n 84
o 90
p 96
q 102
r 108
s 114
t 120
u 126
v 132
w 138
y 150
z 156

The True Name of God

Anthony Emilio Belcastro III - 1692
the miracle of our lady of fatima - 1692
i am that i am the lord your god - 1692
this is my son the elect one - 1692
the name of god of old testament - 1692
the messenger of the true god - 1692
truth will set you free - 1692
the incarnation of the christ - 1692
the second coming of the messiah - 1692
you are a worthy person - 1692

HEBREW GEMATRIA

A 1
B 2
C 3
D 4
E 5
F 6
G 7
H 8
I 9
J 600
K 10
L 20
M 30
N 40
O 50
P 60
Q 70
R 80
S 90
T 100
U 200
V 700
W 900
Y 400
Z 500

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
ANTHONY EMILIO BELCASTRO III -1140

Aleph and Taw -1140
Ra el word - 1140
voice of bridegroom - 1140
the monarch of heaven - 1140
the vessel of god - 1140
you are the chosen one - 1140
exterminating reptilians - 1140
the jealous god - 1140
the one sitting on the right hand of god - 1140
storm god of the mountains - 1140
technology of the ancients - 1140
Quantum computing - 1140
prophetic questions in code - 1140
foreheads have been sealed - 1140
a new earth - 1140
you are a stranger - 1140
transform darkness into light - 1140

Anthony Emilio Belcastro Iii Is The Holy Trinity in Jewish Gematria equals: 2568
The Words Of Jesus Christ
My Fathers Word Confirms My Name
God Procreates His Own Divine Children
See Holy Wisdom Of The Trinity
I Must Die To Destroy The Universe
Love Your Neighbor As Youself

Anthony Emilio Belcastro iii is his own father, 2536
bitter pill to swallow - 2536
the kingdom of heaven is like what this is - 2536
i am the root and offspring of david and the bright and morning star - 2536
god shows me a way - 2536
who is the lord of hosts and god of jacob - 2536 host body of jesus of nazareth - 2536
jesus christ gods son savior - 2536
gods holy wisdom lives - 2536
he who is the lion of the tribe of judah - 2536
the true name of the god of israel is yehowah - 2536
understand he is the root of david and do not blaspheme his name - 2536

Anthony Emilio Belcastro Iii Is Archangel Michael in Jewish Gematria equals: 1480
Blessed With Gods Grace
The Light Of The World
The Good World Teacher
The Seven Thunders
The Avatar Of Horus
He Is God With Us
The New Name Of Christ
Two Corinthians
Astrological Twin
Walk The Earth As Gods
Azazel Is A False Moon God

Anthony Emilio Belcastro Iii Is Archangel Michael in English Gematria equals: 2580
In The Beginning God Created The Heavens And The Earth
Jesus Christ King Of Kings And Lord Of Lords
Yeshua Lives In The United States Of America
I Come In My Fathers Name And You Receive Me Not
I Have Defeated The Devil In Several Battles Already
Isaiah Chapter Forty Verse Twenty Six
The Lion Of The Tribe Of Judah Is Alive In The U S A
The Universal Father Is The God Of All Creation

Anthony Emilio Belcastro Iii Is The Secret Name Of Ra in Jewish Gematria equals: 1848
The Eye That Sees Forever
Mountain Of Yahweh
The God Of Angel Armies Is Standing By My Side
The Spirit Of The Lord With Him
Isaiah Twelve
From Black To White From Death To Life
Victorious Glory
You Are The Only Begotten Son
His Tongue Is Like A Devouring Fire
The Superior Power King
Yahushua Aleph And Tav

Anthony Emilio Belcastro Iii Is The Secret Name Of Ra in English Gematria equals: 2916
And Then Shall Appear The Sign Of The Son Of Man In Heaven
Archangel Of Desire And Beast From The Earth Orders Matched
The Judgement On Those That Make War With Christ
The Seed Of Eve Crushed The Head Of The Seed Of The Serpent
The Book Of Isaiah Makes Reference To The Book Of The Lord
See He That Holdeth The Seven Stars In His Right Hand
I Am Going To Destroy The Souls Of The Serpent
The Holy Spirit Is With Me More Than Ever Now
Thank God For Time Travel And Noetics Of Mind Power
My Life Has Been A Crucifixion From Start To Finish
The Bright Morning Star Opened The Eyes Of The Blind

Anthony Emilio Belcastro Iii Is The Egyptian God Ra in Jewish Gematria equals: 2116

The Awakening Is Inevitable
Altar Unto The Lord In The Midst Of The Land Of Egypt
The Four Quarters Of Jesus
The Vivid Mirror Of The Mind
The Universal Father Is The God Of All Creation
Gods Holy Spirit Of Wisdom
The Voice Of Elohim The Lovers
When Jesus Comes
Anu Heaven Yhvh
I Saw The Seven Angels

Anthony Emilio Belcastro Iii Is The Egyptian God Osiris in Jewish Gematria equals: 2363
The Lion Of Judah Is The Invincible Lamb Slain
And The Father That Sent Me Beareth Witness Of Me
One Who Is A Man Of Wisdom
Satan Opposing Yahweh
Show Signs Davids Star
Gematria Proves Jesus Is God
The One To Host The Holy Spirit Of Yehoshua
Two Thousand And Eleven
The One Who Is King Over All Kings

Anthony Emilio Belcastro Iii Is The Egyptian God Horus in Jewish Gematria equals: 2463
The Scripture Says We Are Gods
Arrival Of Holy Spirit Apocalypse
Lives By The Words
Reflect And The Word Was God
The Voice Of The Lord Divideth The Flames Of Fire
I Can Prove I Am The Good Through Astrology

Anthony Emilio Belcastro Iii Is The Sumerian God Enlil in Jewish Gematria equals: 1962
Witness The Mighty God
For You Are The God Of My Strength
He Shall Strengthen The House Of Judah
Becoming One With Yeshua
The Mighty God Witness
J E H O V A H Is My God
Wizard Of English Gematria

Anthony Emilio Belcastro Iii Is The Sumerian God Enlil in English Gematria equals: 3126
The Holy Spirit Is The Manifestation Of God Within
You Devils Are All Going To Be Incinerated In The Lake Of Fire
The Holy Spirit Is The Spirit Of All That Is Right
He Who Knows True Pure Love Knows The Truth
The Christ Returns To Destroy The Satanists
The True Creator Supports The Right To Defend Life

Anthony Emilio Belcastro Iii Is Brahma in Jewish Gematria equals: 1361

Exquisite And Magnificent King Of Kings
The First And The Last Alpha And Omega Beginning And The End
Bible Code Trinity Family Gene
Holy Husband Died On The Cross
Husband Bible Codes Holy Spirit
Devils Name Is A Number
Divine And Righteous
Miracles Will Happen
The New Age Christ
Annointed Lamb True Prophet Of Lord God
His Hand That Rocks Heaven
The Divine Dad Child Horus
Powerful I Am

Anthony Emilio Belcastro Iii Is Brahma in English Gematria equals: 2118

I Am Ophiuchus The Serpent Slayer
Who Is King Of Kings And Lord Of Lords
My Kingdom Will Never Be Destroyed
Mystery Of The Son Of Man Solved
The Name That Knows The Real Truth
The Son The Father And The Holy Ghost
Keep On Loving Each Other As Brothers
Living Lord God The End Of All Gematric Code
Praise The Almighty Father And Creator
May Happiness Come On Secret Wings
The Synagogue Of Satan Are Not Jews
The First Begotten Son Of The Father
They Shall Know That I Am The Lord God

i will have to tell you that there are words and letters that do not translate between the greek , hebrew , and english languages.
if you can accept that then you will accept this.
2143 in the greek gematria or Isopsephia " ANTHONY EMILIO BELCASTRO III"

So because of the translation difference from using an italian american name into greek, it becomes 2142 or 2143.

i am very pleased to reveal to you ,
The Word Became Flesh - 2143

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Welcome to The Afterlife, "Blessed Are The Dead In Christ."

"You Are God. Or Im Already Dead."

Since September 29th 2011 Through The Lamb of God's Eyes.

Bright White Light = New Creation
(Advanced Large Hadron Collidor Launching From a Reality Within Me)
(Slain From The Creation of The World)
(Amen-RA, True Witness to The Creation)

Estimated Number of New Creations : 65,000 New Heavens and New Earths
Since September 29th 2011.
Estimated Number of Lamb of God Deaths : Lifetimes of Adam, Enlil, Sri Krishna, Buddha. Osiris, Jesus Christ, And Anthony (6 or more) x 65,000 = 390,000

The True Age of The Lamb of God in This Lifetime Through New Creations : 27 years x 65,000 = 1,755,000 Years Old.

The True Age of God the Father = 13.772 billion years x 65,000 New Creations = 895,180,000,000,000 Years Old.

"Now i Have Become Death, The Destroyer of Worlds."

edit on 25-12-2018 by SevenSkies because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Merry Christmas Eve!

Much Love And Hope From in The Name of The Father, Son, And Holy Spirit!

I AM A Humble Messenger of The Law of one.

"Peace Within Myself, And Peace Within Others."

"The Knives In The Back Can Be Twisted, but The Knife In The Chest Would Take The Heart With It."

"The Saints Need To Be Told These Things, The Beasts Already Know Them."

Why is 6 Afraid of 7? Because 7, 8, 9.!!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 11:18 PM
link   
Ahhh. So this as your Christmas gift to ATS Anthony? The same copy and paste thread that you post perennially that gets deleted within 24 hours.

Socks would've been much more appreciated..

posted on Dec, 24 2018 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
Ahhh. So this as your Christmas gift to ATS Anthony? The same copy and paste thread that you post perennially that gets deleted within 24 hours.

Socks would've been much more appreciated..

If you can reference This Post Somewhere It Has Copy And Pasted in its entirety over and over i would to love see your reference,
You're a Liar!

Look You Even Have The Egyptian God Horus As Your AVATAR!!!!!!

I Think There Be Fallen Angel on Earth Shills Around Here.....

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Begone thot!
Good read but nothing that I haven’t seen before.

Best wishes merry Christmas.

a reply to: SevenSkies

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Dare I say Holy Sh=t! This will keep me busy ‘til I meet my maker.
Is there a condensed verion for the quickly distracted and early eggnoggers?

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Athetos
Begone thot!
Good read but nothing that I haven’t seen before.

Best wishes merry Christmas.

a reply to: SevenSkies

Happy X-mas to you to... X = Babylonian King Nimrod's Birthday

Semiramis Said "Ive Never Seen it Done Like this Before!"

Satanic Pagan Mass

The Real Christmas is in July..........

Satanic Pagan Mass in The Winter Solstace!

^(^.^)>

"ALL IS FAIR IN LOVE AND WAR."

Ill do Whatever it Takes, Because Everybody Waiting For The Fall of Man!

WE DID IT FOR THE GLORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh, The Webs we Weave.

"The World Hated Me First."
"Hated For no reason"

"And God Separated The Light From The Darkness."

Now I Lay ME Down To Sleep......

"I AM Meek And Lowly in Heart..."

Thank you for The Sign, God!

edit on 25-12-2018 by SevenSkies because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on Dec, 25 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Excuse me... could you repeat that?
edit on 25-12-2018 by toms54 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join