It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gigantic UFOs

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: JimOberg

no, i don't mean meteoritic falls, sattelite re-entries , rocket launches and missile launches
i mean the REAL stuff , CE1 and above in the hynek scale

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
The 1997 Phoenix lights UFO was a good case...some witnesses described it a mile wide
It was a good case of people overreacting to things they didn't understand. Phoenix lights were military flares.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: ChuckNasty

The 1997 Phoenix lights UFO was a good case...some witnesses described it a mile wide
It was a good case of people overreacting to things they didn't understand. Phoenix lights were military flares.

I disagree, I think it was two events. the craft seen early and the flares let off late. I assume neither of us were there, so it's all speculation on our part, though you state this as if it is fact.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine

I disagree, I think it was two events. the craft seen early and the flares let off late. I assume neither of us were there, so it's all speculation on our part, though you state this as if it is fact.

You think..

There is no proof other than the flare video.

posted on Dec, 22 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
What really peaks my fascination with the concept of a generational starship is the MICROBE factor. Recently it was reported that they found antibiotic resistant bacteria in the bathroom of the ISS. (www.sciencedaily.com...) It would seem that the resistant ones are everywhere by now if they have made it onto the ISS. The gut micro-biome is only just now beginning to be explored and the discovery's there promise to change our understanding of ourselves forever and for the better too. Just a month ago or so they found that bacteria somehow make there way through the blood brain barrier and take up residence in the brain and this is a normal process not some infection. (sitn.hms.harvard.edu...) You know there are bacteria that live on our skin that prevent skin cancer? The diversity is so mind blowing and according to the late Lynn Margulis they are constantly sharing genes too! Just how have the E.t.'s mastered the world of microbes? To me it would seem that the only way to do this is AI. Mastery of this world would seem like magic to a modern day pathologist just like they say if its magical its sufficiently advanced. Can you imagine what they have done with mycelium for food production purposes that is if they even consume food in a way we could understand. I guess the ones made out of light probably eat plasma for breakfast.
edit on 23-12-2018 by Mendoparanormal because: Spelling

posted on Dec, 23 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine

You think..

There is no proof other than the flare video.

no all we have is witness testimony of what they saw earlier in the night around dusk and we have video much later after their sighting of what is believed to be flares. so yeah I don't believe what was seen 3 hours before the flares, was also flares.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join