It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boys can have periods too, children to be taught in latest victory for transgender campaigners

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 18 2018 @ 11:13 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I don't know what the fuss is.

We already have gender equality.
When the women have a period the menfolk suffer too.

edit on 19-12-2018 by Whatsthisthen because: neatness

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 05:08 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

It's true-I have my time of the month where I bleed out of my penis for days.

I should see a urologist but it's ok because i'm just going through my menstrual cycle.

edit on 19-12-2018 by Thecakeisalie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Look I member when Stan kravaski asked God why he did not get his period and God spoke to you are a boy you do not have periods the other boys bleed out their butt because they eat chipoltes.:

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 05:52 AM
link   

Look you can say you are a horse it does not make it so . If I run around braying like a donkey and tell everyone I am an ass does that make me one know does it make me crazy possibly if I truly believe I am a donkey when in reality I am a human being.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 07:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: proteus33

Look you can say you are a horse it does not make it so....

Let's up the ante. We can also decide to "self identify" as sexual reassignment surgeons... think any of them would demand that we be allowed to operate on them?

Or even use our preferred pronoun??? Technically I guess that's a title. But if we want it to be our preferred pronoun, then they HAVE TO use it, right?

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

Look I have known several people who are transgender and every last one of them are nice people but all of them are that I know are survivors of incest or child rape and all have severe trauma they thought transitioning would help it has not what ended up happening was not only their pain still there now they had to go through physical pain because so greedy doctors talked them into surgery that redirected their plumbing which caused all of them further medical problems which led to depression.
When all they probably needed in first place was somebody trustworthy willing to listen to them instead of someone in medical field pushing them to reorient there gender.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

I also know several transgender people, and every last one of them are nice people. None of them are survivors of incest or child rape. The only trauma they suffered was the treatment they received from family and the community who refused to understand them. All of the trans people I know are much happier since their transition.

Hmmmm...

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   
and the left claims to be the party of science. Bahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 12:19 PM
link   
a reply to: proteus33

The most I can say is that I have known and loved so-called gender non-conforming people all of my life... but I've never known either a transgender or a transsexual person in the strict sense of the words.

However, from what I understand, your friends' experiences are not unusual. There is a very high right of childhood abuse, including sexual abuse, as children. It sounds like they received psychological counseling, were diagnosed with gender dysphoria, and followed the established protocol. My very simplified lay opinion is that these people learn to love themselves, and it seems the logic is that if they cannot love themselves as they are, change their gender and then they can love themselves. But in the end, we cannot live as anyone except ourselves, and we must live with ourselves. So unless we confront and conquer our demons within, they will haunt us in all things.

I wonder if psychologists and psychiatrists are inclined to go along with this nonsense because they haven't been able to effectively "cure" their patient with standard practices, but the doctors don't want to admit the limitations and/or failings of themselves or their field, so they figure the patient must need surgery...

But there is far more to today's Trans Activism -- and the Trans Activists themselves. And your friends may be in the minority under today's transgender "umbrella," where many (and perhaps most) do not even claim gender dysphoria, and have no desire to surgically transition.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: jjkenobi

The fact that males with persistent Mullerian duct syndrome, or a number of intersex disorders, can experience true menstruation means that it is scientific to state that boys can have periods.

posted on Dec, 19 2018 @ 05:04 PM
link   
That's correct. I'm legit male and I'm having periods. Equality shouldn't be about privillage for women.

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
As Science doesn't matter anymore I identify as a Photon! I am tarnsphotonic!

posted on Dec, 20 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: jjkenobi
and the left claims to be the party of science. Bahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

No they are the party of Bull#.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join