It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brett kavanaugh - The Red Herring

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I want to play the conspiracy game. I don't hold any of what I say is true, I just like the idea. My conspiracy:

The rape allegations are only to make him seem like he is opposition to the cabal. It was a way for Dems to deny him while allowing Reps to claim him. He is a plant.

If you add the conspiracy of Vince foster death With the FBI's possible cover up and Kavanaugh's possible aggressive interview of Patrrick Knowlton. It seems Brett has been playing the game a long time.

Never made my own conspiracy before, it's fun. Brett is a Dem/NWO plant. The only other question is, is Trump =D
edit on 9-12-2018 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-12-2018 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 01:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

He helped craft the Patriot Act.
Of course they want him in there.

It's just pandering to their base to oppose anyone Trump nominates.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
He helped craft the Patriot Act.

This. He's a POS posing as a constitutionalist, while being the exact opposite.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   
No one could answer the Question of why they wanted him in there. The whole reason to defend him was because the Dem's opposed him.

Amirong?

edit on 9-12-2018 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Wow, if that is true, we are in for a world of hurt. I was hoping they weren't that organized or intelligent.

They are playing us like a well tuned fiddle.

dammit

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
No one could answer the Question of why they wanted him in there. The whole reason to defend him was because the Dem's opposed him.

Amirong?

Deep State. Deep State Democrats don't really want the stuff their party is pushing, equal pay and rights, Medicare for All and an expanded social safety net, pro "little guy" anti-corporate legislation. If they did, they wouldn't have melted and fizzled when they held the Presidency and the Senate. Deep State Democrats and more spineless and bigger hypocrites' and Evangelical Republicans!

posted on Dec, 10 2018 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17
Brett Kavanaugh is a lawyer aint he? So by their very nature they are devious and sly like a fox, they're more foxy than a bag full of foxes on a foxes outing.

new topics

top topics

join