It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anybody else rooting for the Cylons in Battlestar Gallactica?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   
I like cylons! Oh that's tonight isn't it?

posted on Apr, 2 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I've been waiting until Season One of BG to end here in the US, before posting.

At this point, I'd guess that just about everyone watching BG has seen the end of Season One. If you haven't, please note this post contains spoiler info.

Am I rooting for the Cylons? No. Am I rooting for the last remaining humans? Not really.

What I'm rooting for is an end to hostility between these two groups. And based on the end of Season One, I think we shall see that happen.

First, why are the Cylons so interested in interacial breeding? We now know that the Caprica Boomer cylon is pregant.

Why would the last Cylon ship orbiting Kobal allow itself to be blown to pretty bits if they were activally working to exterminate humans?

Is Commander Adama a cylon? Why, really, did Commander Adama loose it when he found out President Roslyn had influenced Starbuck to hunt for the mythological Arrow? Could he have been pissed off at the President for screwing up the cylons plan for integration?

Just my two cents

-VW

posted on Apr, 3 2005 @ 05:05 AM
link   
can i make a predicition about what i think is going to happen in BG? (no, im not rootin for the cylons, but the humans are just stupid)

each human looking cylon is actually a replica of one of the Gods. Except the one in Gaius head, she really is one. the first step to the Gods, is probably screwing the brains out of one of their replicas. then it just gets into a whole bunch of oneness , alien morality/spirituality, carlos canstanada and scientology.

still, its a pretty well done series, i enjoy it anyways.

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   
I just can't get into it....

I'm a huge fan of the old show, and I was looking forward to the new one.
I could even get over the retarded idea of using the same character names but reversing sex, etc., figuring (well, the names are famous, of course people would name their kids that way, etc.).

But, the drama...geez! It's basically Melrose Place in space!!! I've seen a couple of episodes, and other than the pilot, have yet to see a Centurion! This (in Boltar's mind) Cylon crap is really annoying. Also, other than the pilot, hardly a moment of space battle... Hello!!! That's what the show was originally about people!
:bnghd::bash:

posted on Apr, 12 2005 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Watched it all, Gaz? I've seen more than a few space battles. Yes, I agree, they go overboard with teh drama...it's a series you have to invest time in.

DE

posted on Apr, 21 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I wonder if Baltar got Starbuck pregnant? :w:

posted on May, 19 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
See? That's just WRONG...

Boltar should be sitting on a throne in a Cylon Baseship, trying to find the fleet, not IN the fleet! Cylons should be in little saucers with red eye darting, and firing at Viper pilots, not vixens in people's heads!!! :bnghd:

It's frickin' Earth 2 WITHOUT the action,
[/sarcasm]

top topics

<< 1   >>

join